Minion Micro

Ask fellow adventurers how to stay alive in the deep, dark, dangerous dungeon below, or share your own accumulated wisdom.

Halls Hopper

Post Monday, 7th November 2016, 19:57

Minion Micro

Is there anyway to tell one specific ally to follow you while leaving the rest? This is my playing first time as Beogh and I like beogh. While in the lair I would like to have a few orcs following me instead of a whole hoard in case I find another hydra. Are there any more advance keys than pressing.... t? Also I've noticed if I leave my orcs in random floors they tend to disappear. Is this because randomly generated monsters are killing them? If I stash them in the temple will they not die?

***I know that saving the orcs isn't really gonna happen because they are going to get crushed in later branches however... I'm wondering if there is more than the t command for allies in general.

Dungeon Master

Post Monday, 7th November 2016, 20:36

Re: Minion Micro

yes, you can stash them in temple and then use recall for exactly 1 turn to get a small group of followers

Blades Runner

Post Tuesday, 8th November 2016, 01:45

Re: Minion Micro

They shouldn't die on other levels. Nothing happens on other levels (except the weird walk-to-stairs thing).
twelwe wrote:It's like Blink, but you end up drowning.

Return to Dungeon Crawling Advice