CiP: MfSk^TSO

Ask fellow adventurers how to stay alive in the deep, dark, dangerous dungeon below, or share your own accumulated wisdom.

Snake Sneak

Post Sunday, 24th January 2016, 11:03

CiP: MfSk^TSO

Am I waiting in vain for these glass walls to move? If I wasn't carrying an empty wand of digging, would that have worked? Will random blinking work eventually? ?blinking isn't allowed through walls... If I could cast it, would Controlled Blink be?
[My game keeps crashing in Abyss; have reported it. I've laid eyes on the rune twice but have been teleported before I could get to it. Tired of this now, and just want to leave.]

Also, recently switched from Makhleb to TSO. Just to check, TSO does allow demon weapons to be blessed, amiright? They're highlighted red in my inventory, suggesting TSO ain't too pleased with them, but I'd need to wield one in order to bless it... Or do you get to choose it from 'i'?
Attachments
MfSk Abyss.png
MfSk Abyss.png (890.51 KiB) Viewed 852 times

Tomb Titivator

Post Sunday, 24th January 2016, 11:10

Re: CiP: MfSk^TSO

IIRC, wielding a demon weapon doesn't make TSO angry, but attacking with one will. I've blessed demon weapons with him before.

Shatter, LRD, /dig, passwall should all work on transparent rock walls. High power shatter and LRD will work on stone walls.
Blinking of any sort will not work. Controlled Blink's targeting works like ?blink.
I don't know about Passage of Gorlubria.

Return to Dungeon Crawling Advice