Egos for rings

Ask fellow adventurers how to stay alive in the deep, dark, dangerous dungeon below, or share your own accumulated wisdom.

Mines Malingerer

Post Thursday, 13th August 2015, 23:44

Egos for rings

Normally i can look up what a certain ego does, But i've just come across a ring ( {Ice rElec Dex+2 Slay+3} ) and before I spend the gold in the store I tried looking up what the "ice" means, I'm assuming as its nor "rCold" it must be like the "ring of ice" giving +rC -rF but just thought i'd check here.

Also if theres a link to a wiki page that lists the egos for rings (and is up to date) it would be appreciated, Couldn't find it on the ego wiki page and searching for "ice" has about a million unrelated pages pop up lol.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Thursday, 13th August 2015, 23:53

Re: Egos for rings

Yes, it's base type is a ring of ice. So it also boosts ice magic and makes fire magic less powerful. Here you can find the base types for rings.
DCSS: 97:...MfCj}SpNeBaEEGrFE{HaAKTrCK}DsFESpHu{FoArNaBe}
FeEE{HOIEMiAE}GrGlHuWrGnWrNaAKBaFi{MiDeMfDe}{DrAKTrAMGhEnGnWz}
{PaBeDjFi}OgAKPaCAGnCjOgCKMfAEAtCKSpCjDEEE{HOSu
Bloat: 17: RaRoPrPh{GuStGnCa}{ArEtZoNb}KiPaAnDrBXDBQOApDaMeAGBiOCNKAsFnFlUs{RoBoNeWi

For this message the author Sprucery has received thanks:
Garacaius

Mines Malingerer

Post Friday, 14th August 2015, 00:00

Re: Egos for rings

Sprucery wrote:Yes, it's base type is a ring of ice. So it also boosts ice magic and makes fire magic less powerful. Here you can find the base types for rings.

Oh awesome, I did see that page but completely overlooked it because my mind was thinking it was something different, thanks for the help.

Return to Dungeon Crawling Advice