Tip:Use LRD on Tomb walls

Ask fellow adventurers how to stay alive in the deep, dark, dangerous dungeon below, or share your own accumulated wisdom.

Swamp Slogger

Post Friday, 13th June 2014, 21:46

Tip:Use LRD on Tomb walls

Hey there, I have a small tip for doing Tomb that I don't know if people know. The staircase from Tomb1 to Tomb2 puts you in this open area full of mummies and possibly Mennas and Khufu. Using LRD on Tomb:1 walls can let you reach the Tomb:3 staircase without dealing with that open area (you enter into the smaller rooms outside of the big chamber). All you need is 50 spellpower for LRD then you will have enough for breaking the walls, the chance'll be low, so keep trying.
Just train Earth Magic until you have 6#, shouldn't take too long. I did this with a Demonspawn that was using mostly Air Magic, even with anti-training, it's not a huge investment.
Greaterplayer
Greatrace:Ds,Dr,Mf(1st)
Greatrole:Wz(1st),Mo(1st),AM(1st),EE(1st)

Pandemonium Purger

Post Saturday, 14th June 2014, 00:21

Re: Tip:Use LRD on Tomb walls

You can also do random teles on tomb:1 for the same effect (which is what scorerunners usually do)

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Saturday, 14th June 2014, 00:40

Re: Tip:Use LRD on Tomb walls

Why would you random teleport on tomb:1? You're very unlikely to actually end up near the > you want. Tomb:2 random teleport is much better, and I think it's also better than breaking the tomb:1 walls since if you make LRD noise in Tomb you've attracted the whole level, and that includes lots of greater mummies from busting into the rim.

For this message the author crate has received thanks:
duvessa

Return to Dungeon Crawling Advice