Possibility of non-spriggan lord of darkness III?


Ask fellow adventurers how to stay alive in the deep, dark, dangerous dungeon below, or share your own accumulated wisdom.

Temple Termagant

Posts: 8

Joined: Thursday, 10th April 2014, 22:35

Post Monday, 14th April 2014, 21:28

Possibility of non-spriggan lord of darkness III?

Have anyone achieved this? Both the wins in the 0.12-0.13 tournament seem to point to otherwise.

Slime Squisher

Posts: 354

Joined: Tuesday, 14th January 2014, 23:33

Post Monday, 14th April 2014, 21:37

Re: Possibility of non-spriggan lord of darkness III?

So-called "branchless" wins have been done many times by many players.

http://crawl.develz.org/morgues/trunk/e ... 231602.txt

If a Tengu Earth Elementalist can do it I think it is safe to say any combo can.

Dungeon Master

Posts: 1609

Joined: Thursday, 16th December 2010, 21:54

Post Monday, 14th April 2014, 23:09

Re: Possibility of non-spriggan lord of darkness III?

branchless[2/2]: Branchless wins: elliptic,DESu(S) SpEn(L) TeEE(V) | mikee,MfPr(Z1) | hyperbolic,OgHe(E1) | erisdiscordia,SETm(K) | Cybermg,SpAK(L) | MarvinPA,SpEn(E) | 78291,SpNe(L) MfBe(T) | jeanjacques,DrAK(L) DEFi(1) NaWn(1) | pivotal,SpEn(L) | tartakower,HOBe(T) SpPr(Z)

Cocytus Succeeder

Posts: 2186

Joined: Sunday, 18th December 2011, 13:31

Post Monday, 14th April 2014, 23:21

Re: Possibility of non-spriggan lord of darkness III?

Hey, in that list there isn't my victory :D
More seriously, what is the meaning of the letter inside the brackets?

Anyway branch less in 0.14 is certainly much more difficult than before, because going from D:15 to Depths is much worse than from d:27 to hell or whatever. Certainly is still doable, but need much more careful play (and maybe a bit of luck)
screw it I hate this character I'm gonna go melee Gastronok
User avatar

Pandemonium Purger

Posts: 1298

Joined: Wednesday, 11th April 2012, 02:42

Location: Sydney, Australia

Post Monday, 14th April 2014, 23:29

Re: Possibility of non-spriggan lord of darkness III?

nago wrote:Hey, in that list there isn't my victory :D
More seriously, what is the meaning of the letter inside the brackets?

What god(s) were worshipped (T = Trog 1 = TSO etc)

For this message the author Patashu has received thanks: 2
GlassGo, nago

Spider Stomper

Posts: 242

Joined: Tuesday, 27th August 2013, 01:36

Post Tuesday, 15th April 2014, 01:13

Re: Possibility of non-spriggan lord of darkness III?

Patashu wrote:
nago wrote:Hey, in that list there isn't my victory :D
More seriously, what is the meaning of the letter inside the brackets?

What god(s) were worshipped (T = Trog 1 = TSO etc)


And I'm guessing if there are two letters that means the player changed gods, then? So if it says "Z1" that means they worshiped Zin, then switched to TSO?
User avatar

Pandemonium Purger

Posts: 1298

Joined: Wednesday, 11th April 2012, 02:42

Location: Sydney, Australia

Post Tuesday, 15th April 2014, 01:34

Re: Possibility of non-spriggan lord of darkness III?

Knight9910 wrote:
Patashu wrote:
nago wrote:Hey, in that list there isn't my victory :D
More seriously, what is the meaning of the letter inside the brackets?

What god(s) were worshipped (T = Trog 1 = TSO etc)


And I'm guessing if there are two letters that means the player changed gods, then? So if it says "Z1" that means they worshiped Zin, then switched to TSO?

Yup

Return to Dungeon Crawling Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 11 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.