Is there a limit to auxiliary attacks?

Ask fellow adventurers how to stay alive in the deep, dark, dangerous dungeon below, or share your own accumulated wisdom.

Snake Sneak

Post Thursday, 9th January 2014, 19:40

Is there a limit to auxiliary attacks?

As in you can only have so many sources of them actually work? My demonspawn has horns three, hooves 2 and claws 1, he kicks and headbutts all the time but I've never, ever seen him use his offhand (always empty, not wearing gloves) be used for an offhand slash or anything like that. Any idea why not?

dck

Vestibule Violator

Post Thursday, 9th January 2014, 19:51

Re: Is there a limit to auxiliary attacks?

iirc you need to have any UC skill investment for offhand punch to work.

Snake Sneak

Post Thursday, 9th January 2014, 19:55

Thanks, is claws 1 worth training a bit of UC for? It may mutate further into claws 2 or 3, it may not. As it stands now I have nothing else to put in that hand (besides a shield that greatly hinders spellcasting) and a pair of +0 gloves

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Thursday, 9th January 2014, 20:05

AzuredreamsXT wrote:Thanks, is claws 1 worth training a bit of UC for? It may mutate further into claws 2 or 3, it may not. As it stands now I have nothing else to put in that hand (besides a shield that greatly hinders spellcasting) and a pair of +0 gloves

Unless you're planning on going full UC (i.e. no mainland weapon), I wouldn't bother. You'll be better served by using your offhand to wield a 2 handed weapon or a shield. (and also having gloves)
kekekela is my in-game name

Return to Dungeon Crawling Advice