Evocation food use

Ask fellow adventurers how to stay alive in the deep, dark, dangerous dungeon below, or share your own accumulated wisdom.

Shoals Surfer

Post Sunday, 22nd December 2013, 22:38

Evocation food use

I am trying to get a handle on how much satiation is used by evoking things like a cloak of shadow, ring of shadows, etc. I have a hunger meter and the wiki for calculating food use for my invisibility spell, but can't locate a good way to determine evocation food use without source diving. It might be something useful to include either in the wiki or as a spell-like meter inside the game.
Current foes list: duvessa, TheDefiniteArticle

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Sunday, 22nd December 2013, 23:43

Re: Evocation food use

There's a meter in the description of the ability in the game (There isn't one for wands which is too bad)

if you go to your ability menu 'a' then hit '!' to switch to describe mode, then hit the letter of the evocable ability, there's a hunger meter there (Similar to the one for spells)
Spoiler: show
This high quality signature has been hidden for your protection. To unlock it's secret, send 3 easy payments of $9.99 to me, by way of your nearest theta band or ley line. Complete your transmission by midnight tonight for a special free gift!

For this message the author Siegurt has received thanks:
skjarl

Shoals Surfer

Post Sunday, 22nd December 2013, 23:46

So there is! That's well-hidden! Hehehe. Thanks.
Current foes list: duvessa, TheDefiniteArticle

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Sunday, 22nd December 2013, 23:46

Wands have no special cost for evoking.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Sunday, 22nd December 2013, 23:57

Hm, must just be the crazies then, maybe I was thinking of Rods, which I know have a hunger meter...
Spoiler: show
This high quality signature has been hidden for your protection. To unlock it's secret, send 3 easy payments of $9.99 to me, by way of your nearest theta band or ley line. Complete your transmission by midnight tonight for a special free gift!

Return to Dungeon Crawling Advice