Damage formula for BH/SF

Ask fellow adventurers how to stay alive in the deep, dark, dangerous dungeon below, or share your own accumulated wisdom.

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Tuesday, 8th April 2014, 06:20

Damage formula for BH/SF

Btw, can anyone supply me with the correct damage formulas in case OpTm of Chei, UC=27 F=27, that used BH and SF? Wiki seems to be a bit outdated about it (this qestion was offtopic in another topic).
English is NOT my native language.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 8th April 2014, 06:31

Re: Damage formula for BH/SF

Code:
<Sequell> fsim[1/1]: A fight simulator in wizmode, accessible with &f and &F.

for all your not-actually-necessary damage concerns

For this message the author crate has received thanks:
Sar

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Tuesday, 8th April 2014, 08:01

Not actually what I have waited for.
There is some warning pop up, when you go wizmod. Don't remember what, but it was enough to scare me away.

Btw, I reading 0.14 chandgelog on wiki - is it true, or some kind of 1 april fool day fake chandglog? So many unnecessary simplifications.

Tomb Titivator

Post Tuesday, 8th April 2014, 08:09

Make a new character, name it "Test," then load it anytime you want to test in Wizmode. The warning is just that your game won't be scored (because wizmode==cheating).
Wins (Does not include my GrEE^Veh 15-runer...stupid experimental branch)

Sar

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 8th April 2014, 08:10

The warning is that once you make character a wizmode, you can't go back (except you can if you backed up that save). However, what most people do is creating test characters, setting up their skills (it's very easy, press &? for a list of commands) and making whatever tests they want. This will answer your question about what kind of damage will those two forms do with unrealistically high skills.

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Tuesday, 8th April 2014, 08:30

Thanks! I thought that every next char will not be scored after I enable wizmod.

It's not "unrealistically high skills", it's a perfect skill that was achived at least twice (like 2 chars that survive that long).
27 in UC, F, D, Stealth (waste) and at least 15 in trifles like Shield, Spellcasting, In, Ev, different magic school.
But it was really boring to farm it in Zot, that's true - I wanted to prepare myself for Hell, but that did not work. :lol:

Sar

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 8th April 2014, 08:37

It's unrealistically high not because you can't ever achieve it. You can achieve 27 in every skill by grinding Pan and Zigs, but you won't achieve that playing normally, and things like that start mattering less the closer to winning you are.

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Tuesday, 8th April 2014, 08:54

What is "plaing normally"?

Cocytus Succeeder

Post Tuesday, 8th April 2014, 09:07

GlassGo wrote:What is "plaing normally"?

I guess he means: playing to win. (And not playing to max out all your skills).

By the way, what is SF? Spider form?

For this message the author Magipi has received thanks:
GlassGo

Pandemonium Purger

Post Tuesday, 8th April 2014, 09:07

The idea is that if you are doing things like zigs, grinding pan infinitely for fun and skills, etc. you already are in a 'beat the game easily' state and further improvement is only marginal. So just go beat the game already!

You don't need the best, most optimized weapon, the best, most optimized armour or the best, most optimized skills to beat Crawl. Why? Because good positioning and threat management and use of consumables is a bigger 'multiplier' of how well your character takes on Crawl's dangerous elements by an order of magnitude than squeezing tiny obvious-only-if-you-sourcedive improvements out of your build. For instance, if you fight three things simultaneously when you could have fought them one by one, then you 'double' your danger (total amount of enemy turns taken while you are fighting). Four things simultaneously, x2.5, and so on. And that's just one aspect of positioning alone that matters more than any amount of juggling build stuff.

As a result, if you can't notice just by playing if X or Y is better, it's not a big enough difference to matter.

Blades Runner

Post Tuesday, 8th April 2014, 09:13

Without intentional Pan/Abyss scumming, at least once you have all the runes from those places.
... and forgive us our YASDs,
As we forgive our developers,
And lead us not into the Abyss,
But deliver us from Sigmund,
For Thine is the Roguelike,
the Orb and the Victory,
now and forever.

Barkeep

Post Tuesday, 8th April 2014, 15:45

Also, more generally, skill levels get much more expensive the higher the level, and this effect is so significant it even overwhelms things like aptitudes (which isn't to say apts don't matter at all, but just they aren't the most significant factor).

So instead of going from Fighting 22 to Fighting 27 you could get, e.g., enough translocations for phase shift and controlled blink, and probably increase your chance to survive much more drastically by doing that. (Of course this assumes those spells are available, but it is just an example; substitute "enough necromancy to cast revivification" or "enough charms/air to cast deflect missiles and haste," as applicable based on what is accessable to your character.)

So realistically the only time you'll max out fighting, for instance, involve 1.) continuing to play long after a point at which you could have ascended or 2.) being MiBe or the like, just because you don't have that much stuff to train anyway and so you decide to max those skills out rather than get more evocations or whatnot.

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Tuesday, 8th April 2014, 17:08

Magipi wrote:I guess he means: playing to win. (And not playing to max out all your skills).

Well, I thought that these things are related. ;)

By the way, what is SF? Spider form?

Statue Form.

Patashu wrote:The idea is that if you are doing things like zigs, grinding pan infinitely for fun and skills, etc. you already are in a 'beat the game easily' state and further improvement is only marginal. So just go beat the game already!

But I don't do zigs and pan - I just build up skills to do so. And I need many magic school skills to be good to be versatile.

You don't need the best, most optimized weapon, the best, most optimized armour or the best, most optimized skills to beat Crawl. Why? Because good positioning and threat management and use of consumables is a bigger 'multiplier' of how well your character takes on Crawl's dangerous elements by an order of magnitude than squeezing tiny obvious-only-if-you-sourcedive improvements out of your build. For instance, if you fight three things simultaneously when you could have fought them one by one, then you 'double' your danger (total amount of enemy turns taken while you are fighting). Four things simultaneously, x2.5, and so on. And that's just one aspect of positioning alone that matters more than any amount of juggling build stuff.

As a result, if you can't notice just by playing if X or Y is better, it's not a big enough difference to matter.

You're right.
But if you went so far the first time - is natural to expect that you prepare as good as you can. )

Zicher wrote:

Without intentional Pan/Abyss scumming, at least once you have all the runes from those places.

I intentionally farmed Zot levels - is it count? :)

and into wrote:So instead of going from Fighting 22 to Fighting 27 you could get, e.g., enough translocations for phase shift and controlled blink, and probably increase your chance to survive much more drastically by doing that. (Of course this assumes those spells are available, but it is just an example; substitute "enough necromancy to cast revivification" or "enough charms/air to cast deflect missiles and haste," as applicable based on what is accessable to your character.)

Oh, I understand it, and I did just that.

So realistically the only time you'll max out fighting, for instance, involve 1.) continuing to play long after a point at which you could have ascended or 2.) being MiBe or the like, just because you don't have that much stuff to train anyway and so you decide to max those skills out rather than get more evocations or whatnot.

Not exactly. I plan 15 rune run, non less. About 4-5 times already I could do 3 rune, but I don't want it.
And to get all 15 runes, I need all the support that is possible at all.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 8th April 2014, 19:19

Because no one ever answered the first question, here you go.

All skills, even magic, set to 27, level 27, statue and blade hands both vs a stone giant. Done in version 13.1, seems like the mac build didn't update to 13.2? Anyways, don't think the formulas for this have changed. I had no equipment, ie, rings.

For this message the author tasonir has received thanks:
GlassGo

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 8th April 2014, 19:57

It's the Gaussian probability across a 3-dimensional surface with 2 sides, labeled g.
"Be aware that a lot of people on this forum, such as mageykun and XuaXua, have a habit of making things up." - minmay a.k.a. duvessa
Did I make a lame complaint? Check for Bingo!
Totally gracious CSDC Season 2 Division 4 Champeen!

For this message the author XuaXua has received thanks:
GlassGo

Pandemonium Purger

Post Tuesday, 8th April 2014, 22:42

tasonir wrote:Because no one ever answered the first question, here you go.

All skills, even magic, set to 27, level 27, statue and blade hands both vs a stone giant. Done in version 13.1, seems like the mac build didn't update to 13.2? Anyways, don't think the formulas for this have changed. I had no equipment, ie, rings.

Does this take into account that statue form makes you act slower, or do I have to multiply the statue form numbers by 0.66/1.5 respectively?

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 8th April 2014, 22:48

aveffdam is all you need to know from fsim output in a large majority of cases

(you might note that aveffdam is equal to avdam times avspeed, so this should answer your question)

Blades Runner

Post Tuesday, 8th April 2014, 22:58

For practical purposes, though, the OpTm Statue Form vs. Blade Hands question is less related to damage than it is to whether you want to have good defenses but also be slow.
Wins: DsWz(6), DDNe(4), HuIE(5), HuFE(4), MiBe(3)

Slime Squisher

Post Tuesday, 8th April 2014, 23:33

Not exactly. I plan 15 rune run, non less. About 4-5 times already I could do 3 rune, but I don't want it.
And to get all 15 runes, I need all the support that is possible at all.

You don't, I promise. Even in 15 rune games, most skills don't get totally maxed (unless you are worshipping Trog, because he removes every skill except for like five). In extended you regularly have to deal with torment and hellfire, which completely ignore all your defenses. And if you can even clear Zot (let alone grind it) you have good enough damage-dealing to kill anything except possibly the hellpan lords, but they're dangerous enough that even if you can fight them, you may want to ninja their runes anyway.

Pandemonium Purger

Post Tuesday, 8th April 2014, 23:45

crate wrote:aveffdam is all you need to know from fsim output in a large majority of cases

(you might note that aveffdam is equal to avdam times avspeed, so this should answer your question)

Ok, now I get how to read it :)

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Wednesday, 9th April 2014, 00:38

Thank you, noble sir. Was it OpTm of Chei with 5 star rank? Or it is not that matter, and don't change anything?
Asking in case different dmg formula related to Str and Dex.

Igxfl wrote:For practical purposes, though, the OpTm Statue Form vs. Blade Hands question is less related to damage than it is to whether you want to have good defenses but also be slow.

Oh yeah. I think sluggishness is nothing, if you get AC, big chank of HP. Whenever I find Stone Form - it's picnic till I do Hell.
TheDefiniteArticle wrote:In extended you regularly have to deal with torment and hellfire, which completely ignore all your defenses. And if you can even clear Zot (let alone grind it) you have good enough damage-dealing to kill anything except possibly the hellpan lords, but they're dangerous enough that even if you can fight them, you may want to ninja their runes anyway.

That's why I need every piece of HP, ie Fighting. The only thing I was really scared last time - silver stars, because my char was really heavily mutated - like 8-10 mutations. But, anyway, he died while trying to find Necronomicon.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Wednesday, 9th April 2014, 01:02

I did not set a god, so no stat boost. It can be somewhat art as much as science when you're setting up a character for fsim - there's a lot of little things you can set, assumptions you make, etc. For example, a lot of people in this thread thought you shouldn't jump straight to 27/27 skill, but if you're really only interested in extended, it could be justified. But most characters die before extended, so...

One of the biggest benefits of statue form in extended is going to be the torment resistance, anyways, which also doesn't show up here. I did think that it showed the defensive trade offs quite well, though. Statue form never takes more than 30 damage, with an average hit of only 8 damage, but gets hit twice as much as blade hands. This is without a shield, by the way, which is something else you could benefit from in statue form.

Here's with chei stats. I set piety to 200, aka max, aka 6 stars. Not sure why you'd want 5 stars, when everything else is maxed! still no shield, though, I'm lazy. What to do with stat gains was another question I had; I didn't really feel like running it three times so I just put 3 stats into each, my final stats were 28str/33int/34dex.

Edit: A shield lowers your aveffdam to 91.5, but I'm not screenshotting it again. Not sure how to copy and paste from the mac tiles game log :P

For this message the author tasonir has received thanks:
GlassGo

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Wednesday, 9th April 2014, 01:09

Thank you again, noble sir. )
May I ask you - what does "Defending" mean?

Slime Squisher

Post Wednesday, 9th April 2014, 01:13

That's the monster's attack data. So you can also test your defenses.

Halls Hopper

Post Wednesday, 9th April 2014, 01:16

GlassGo wrote:That's why I need every piece of HP, ie Fighting. The only thing I was really scared last time - silver stars, because my char was really heavily mutated - like 8-10 mutations. But, anyway, he died while trying to find Necronomicon.

You really don't need "every piece of HP" to do extended; it, and Pan especially, isn't hard so long as you know what you're doing and don't fuck up. And even if mistakes were made and you're facing a nasty situation, there's a good chance you can survive anyway since you have "too many" resources and escapes by the time you get that far.

The usual "trick" is to kill things quick, fight nasty dudes one at a time, and break LOS with creatures that can do things at range, so they walk to you instead of you walking to them. Same thing as most or all other places in the game.

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Wednesday, 9th April 2014, 01:18

tasonir wrote:One of the biggest benefits of statue form in extended is going to be the torment resistance, anyways, which also doesn't show up here. I did think that it showed the defensive trade offs quite well, though. Statue form never takes more than 30 damage, with an average hit of only 8 damage, but gets hit twice as much as blade hands.

Well, there are zero questions in SF from 1 floor to Zot.
But - http://crawl.chaosforge.org/Ereshkigal this thing killed my char, and that was very unexpectedly for me. Was under Necromutation, clean up all Tartarus like um... tank? ) Without efforts.
Whether it was better to be in the SF? :? :?

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Wednesday, 9th April 2014, 17:41

post a link to the morgue? I'm assuming if you were in necromutation, it was probably dispel undead from her shadow fiend minions? On my last game, I ran into her in a very bad sitatuation because she had minions with her, and after a torment or two, I was in danger. The standard thing to do in that spot is teleport, you can use a wand of teleport even when silenced (but not scrolls) and I got out, healed up, and went back in when things had wondered apart, got her alone, and killed her fairly easily.

This is true of most pan/hell lords, fight them completely alone and they're pushovers, fight them and two fiends and you're probably dead (unless you have some bonus torment resistance).

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Thursday, 10th April 2014, 00:41

Sorry, no morgue file. It was 0.13 version, I assume, that not crated folder where were morgue files for all version. I deleted it manually.
But I can tell how it was.
It wasn't DU from her shadow fiends. I kill them quickly, they were no harm - I was all on buffs before fight.
I almost kill this bloody thing, but her most powerful weapon, as it turned out, was her Spell slot 6 - Major Healing.
She start to regenerate, my HP was low, she summon two Executioners, I was trying to run away (while I should just kill them, Ex die in ~2 turns), my amulet of warding saved me for 3 turn, then... *here should be R.I.P. smile*

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Thursday, 10th April 2014, 01:20

I don't know if this character was also following Chei, but you mentioned Chei in the simulation above, so if so, I hope by run you didn't mean actually running. Teleport or step from time should work. I don't think she can summon two executioners at once, I generally try to have abjuration and aura of abjuration (aura is more rare, but you can usually get at least abjuration) for extended, it's great vs all the summoned fiends that you really don't want to give a chance to torment you. Abjure any fiends the turn they're summoned, don't let them build up. If you don't have either spell, then yes melee is fine, but it's much slower and less reliable. In the particular case of executioners, slouch can one shot them, but that won't be as effective vs other fiends.

Try to keep morgue files around, they're very helpful :)

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Thursday, 10th April 2014, 02:00

Yes, I love Chei in case OpTm (and love her in any case actually)).
And yes, I mean actually running. ))) 3 turns at ~20 HP with Chei, amulet of warding kept me safe with 2 Ex, chopped my char's back. Useful thing.
Teleport or Step from time didn't work - there was a Silence...
At that run I did not find Abjuration, but shadow fiends did not cause any trouble as I said.

It's interesting to compare damage done under Necroform with damage under Statue Form.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Thursday, 10th April 2014, 19:02

Shadow fiends merely existing is generally a problem in itself, though. If you take 3-4 turns to kill 2-3 shadow fiends, that's time you could have spent hitting Ereshkigal, and probably taken her down to about half life. Unless she isn't in LOS, and you have literally 100% health, then the shadow fiends hurt your chances of killing her.

You definitely want some form of escape that isn't blocked by silence, generally that's wands of teleportation. Using scrolls of acquirement on wands (after you have a barding) is usually a very good idea, as you can't get hasting, so your chances of heal wounds/teleport are even higher.

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Thursday, 10th April 2014, 20:25

A barding? :?: Why I ever need this?
And I had wand of Tele, I just was sure that I can desintegrate anyone, I even didn't bring any potions.

Dungeon Master

Post Thursday, 10th April 2014, 20:35

Code:
<wheals> ??octopode barding
<Sequell> hat[1/1]: A hat at +0 does not boost AC, but can be enchanted. Note that a +0 hat is better than nothing against acid attacks, though the hat is vulnerable to corrosion from that attack. Characters with horns/antennae 1/2 can wear hats. Possible brands: 3/8 30 MR, 1/4 SInv, 1/4 Int+3, 1/8 spirit shield.

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Thursday, 10th April 2014, 20:58

O! I thought he speak about thing, that nagas\centaurs can wear.

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Friday, 11th April 2014, 18:19

Mankeli wrote:OpTm has a terrible start in general. And Chei certainly doesn't make it easier. So if you want to use blade hands before your char dies, I'd advice to try with a different species first.

Edit. I'm not sure if I understood what you meant in your post. Another note: I actually like statue form for octopodes if you insist on constantly being melee range bashing enemies with an octopode.

Well, right now picked Vine Stalker, again with Chei.
Blade Hands are strong, but it's restrict you from using shield (like unrandart shield of Resistanse {rF+ rC+ MR+}), and you actually need it in places full with all kind of archers, restrict from casting spell. So it has limited use as for me.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Friday, 11th April 2014, 21:12

GlassGo wrote:O! I thought he speak about thing, that nagas\centaurs can wear.

I was. I guess I forgot you were playing Octopode, nevermind. If you're on a naga or centaur, then get a barding first, then go wands. jewellery is a decent choice if you have good wands, other things are also decent, etc etc. If you aren't a barding race, then just go for wands or jewelery or rods. Those are my preferences at least - you're welcome to pick your own preferences :)

yes, using shields is a great idea when you have a shield with rF+ rC+ MR+, but that is -very- rare. Most of the time you won't see anything more than 1 resist, and using blade hands is fine. SH does help against ranged attacks, yes, but your AC/EV are still your primary line of defense. Build those up more, and you won't need SH. Also, you should really be using temporal distortion to bring ranged attackers close to you if you're doing a melee character of Chei.

A shield is a bonus defense, not core of your build.

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Friday, 11th April 2014, 21:24

Well, I got this shield twice in 10 last runs. ) And besides it, simple shield rF+ rC+.

SH does help against ranged attacks, yes, but your AC/EV are still your primary line of defense. Build those up more, and you won't need SH.

How I could do that, if better armor ---> impede casting spells stronger? In case better armor, I just can not cast what I need.

About temporal distortion - it's just my local paranoia, I am afraid be without piety supplies, in case I need it for Slouch or Step From Time. I can not overcome it in myself.

Besides, as I heard, ranged attacks are ignoring GDR. This seems to be true, because shot from a yaktaur crossbow deal sometime ~40 HP. Blocking is better, and there is branded missiles.
Last edited by GlassGo on Saturday, 12th April 2014, 16:44, edited 1 time in total.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Saturday, 12th April 2014, 00:49

GDR is skipped for ranged attacks, but your AC still applies. Heavier armor impedes spellcasting, but it can be mitigiated by training spells more, and raising armor. Plus, fire/ice/pearl dragon armor isn't really that heavy. It's fairly easy to cast in them. If you're using plate/CPA, then it's somewhat more work. Temporal distortion costs about half/a third as much as slouch/step from time. The game doesn't really communicate piety costs well, but the basics are that temporal distortion doesn't cost as much as you might think. Don't spam it 10 times, but using it 2-3 times to get a good arrangement of mobs for a dangerous fight is worth it.

For people who melee, but also need to cast a lot of spells, aka hybrids, I typically go for fire/ice dragon armor. There are plenty of people who favor mottled dragon armor, and this is a fine alternative. I err on the side of a bit heavier, but if you want mottled, go for it. It's good armor.

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Saturday, 12th April 2014, 16:43

Well, I should note that block the full damage is better than to block some of the damage.
And it's better and faster to rise Shield to 5 or even 15, than to rise Spellcasting\other magical schools to appropriate point
(but I'll definitely use GDA or something like that in long run).
I found myself that I again didn't use Blade Hands, as usual fight with help of a shield is visibly safer.

Sar

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Saturday, 12th April 2014, 18:45

You probably shouldn't use a GDA on a Transmuter.

For this message the author Sar has received thanks:
duvessa

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Saturday, 12th April 2014, 22:48

Why? tasonir convinces me to do it.
Also, chardump of previous OpTm.
  Code:
 Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup version 0.13.1 (tiles) character file.

1097299 ZeroXYZ the Conqueror (level 27, 0/224 HPs)
             Began as an Octopode Transmuter on Jan 18, 2014.
             Was a Follower of Kikubaaqudgha.
             Slain by a purple draconian monk (3 damage)
             ... on Level 5 of the Realm of Zot on Jan 31, 2014.
             The game lasted 2days 01:12:10 (435320 turns).

ZeroXYZ the Conqueror (Octopode Transmuter)    Turns: 435320, Time: 2, 01:12:11

HP   0/224       AC 12     Str 16      XL: 27
MP  37/42        EV 42     Int 27      God: Kikubaaqudgha [*.....]
Gold 7280        SH 33     Dex 16      Spells: 15 memorised,  9 levels left

Res.Fire  : + + .   See Invis. : +     - Unarmed
Res.Cold  : + + +   Warding    : .   X - +5 shield of Resistance {rF+ rC+ MR+}
Life Prot.: + . .   Conserve   : .   P - +0 mask of the Dragon {MR+ Acc+3 Dam+3 SInv}
Res.Poison: +       Res.Corr.  : .   b - amulet "Qiarpha" {rMut rF+ Stlth-}
Res.Elec. : +       Clarity    : .   k - +0,+5 ring of slaying
Sust.Abil.: . .     Spirit.Shd : .   V - ring of sustenance
Res.Mut.  : +       Stasis     : .   m - +6 ring of protection
Res.Rott. : .       Flight     : .   l - +5 ring of evasion
Saprovore : . . .                    W - ring of sustenance
                                     n - +4 ring of protection
                                     r - ring of positive energy
                                     h - ring of the Mage {Wiz MR+ Int+3}

@: repel missiles, mighty, agile, very slightly contaminated, hasted, very
quick, uncannily resistant to hostile enchantments, uncannily stealthy
A: almost no armour, amphibious, 8 rings, constrict 8, beak, camouflage 1,
blurry vision 3, cold resistance 2, deformed body, magic resistance 1, poison
resistance, electricity resistance, AC +2, Int -2, Dex -2
a: Receive Corpses, Renounce Religion
}: 5/15 runes: barnacled, slimy, silver, golden, gossamer

You were on level 5 of the Realm of Zot.
You worshipped Kikubaaqudgha.
Kikubaaqudgha was aware of your devotion.
You were very full.

You visited 15 branches of the dungeon, and saw 85 of its levels.
You visited 1 bazaar.
You also visited: Labyrinth, Bailey, Volcano and Wizlab.

You collected 13432 gold pieces.
You spent 6172 gold pieces at shops.

Inventory:

Armour
 y - a +0 storm dragon hide
 L - a +0 ice dragon hide
 P - the +0 mask of the Dragon (worn) {MR+ Acc+3 Dam+3 SInv}
   (You found it on level 5 of the Vaults)   

It affects your accuracy (+3).
   It affects your damage-dealing abilities (+3).
   It affects your resistance to hostile enchantments.
   It enhances your eyesight.
 Q - a +0 storm dragon hide
 X - the +5 shield of Resistance (worn) {rF+ rC+ MR+}
   (You found it on level 23 of the Dungeon)   

It protects you from fire.
   It protects you from cold.
Magical devices
 u - a wand of enslavement (1)
 I - a wand of teleportation (1)
 M - a wand of paralysis (14)
Comestibles
 E - 12 strawberries
Scrolls
 t - a scroll of identify
 w - 3 scrolls of teleportation
 x - 2 scrolls of blinking
 S - a scroll of summoning
 U - a scroll of curse armour
Jewellery
 a - an uncursed amulet of the gourmand
 b - the amulet "Qiarpha" (around mantle) {rMut rF+ Stlth-}
   (You bought it in a shop on level 5 of the Dungeon)   

[amulet of resist mutation]
   It makes you much less stealthy.
 c - the amulet of the Tempest {Clar Str+3 Int+3}
   (You found it on level 3 of the Vaults)   

[amulet of clarity]
   It affects your strength (+3).
   It affects your intelligence (+3).
 d - a cursed amulet of stasis
 e - a cursed amulet of resist corrosion
 f - the cursed amulet "Lamosk" {Ward MR++}
   (You took it off a vampire mage on level 4 of the Crypt)   

[amulet of warding]
   It has a curse placed upon it.
 g - a cursed amulet of conservation
 h - the ring of the Mage (on tentacle) {Wiz MR+ Int+3}
   (You took it off a deep elf knight on level 18 of the Dungeon)   

[ring of wizardry]
   It affects your intelligence (+3).
 i - the ring "Ketifecu" {+/*Tele +Rage rF+ Acc+5}
   (You found it on level 6 of the Pits of Slime)   

[ring of teleportation]
   It affects your accuracy (+5).
   It lets you go berserk.
 j - the ring of the Ant {Hunger rN+ Dex-1 Acc+6}
   (You found it on level 6 of the Pits of Slime)   

[ring of hunger]
   It affects your dexterity (-1).
   It affects your accuracy (+6).
   It protects you from negative energy.
 k - a +0,+5 ring of slaying (left tentacle)
 l - a +5 ring of evasion (on tentacle)
 m - a +6 ring of protection (on tentacle)
 n - a +4 ring of protection (on tentacle)
 o - an uncursed ring of protection from cold
 p - an uncursed ring of protection from fire
 q - an uncursed ring of regeneration
 r - a ring of positive energy (on tentacle)
 s - an uncursed ring of positive energy
 G - an uncursed ring of sustain abilities
 V - a ring of sustenance (right tentacle)
 W - a ring of sustenance (on tentacle)
Potions
 v - 6 potions of speed
 B - a potion of might
 C - a potion of resistance
Books
 N - Kikubaaqudgha's Almanac of Dark Secrets
   (Kikubaaqudgha gifted it to you on level 5 of the Realm of Zot)   

Spells                             Type                      Level
   Animate Skeleton                   Necromancy                   1
   Lethal Infusion                    Charms/Necromancy            2
   Corpse Rot                         Necromancy                   2
   Vampiric Draining                  Necromancy                   3
   Control Undead                     Necromancy                   4
Magical staves
 H - an uncursed staff of energy
Miscellaneous
 D - a legendary deck of defence {Solitude, drawn: 2}
 F - an ornate deck of war {Solitude}
 J - a legendary deck of changes {the Alchemist, drawn: 4}
Carrion
 R - a storm dragon skeleton
Rods
 A - a +3 rod of inaccuracy (16/16)
   (You found it on level 3 of the Crypt)
 T - a cursed +9 rod of warding (16/16)
   (You found it on level 1 of the Realm of Zot)

Skills:
 O Level 27 Fighting
 O Level 27 Dodging
 O Level 27 Stealth
 - Level 15,8 Shields
 O Level 27 Unarmed Combat
 - Level 13,0 Spellcasting
 - Level 6,8 Hexes
 - Level 11,3 Charms
 * Level 12,1 Summonings
 - Level 15,1 Necromancy
 - Level 7,0 Translocations
 - Level 20,0 Transmutations
 - Level 7,0 Ice Magic
 - Level 7,0 Air Magic
 - Level 20,0 Earth Magic
 - Level 7,0 Poison Magic
   Level 16,8 Invocations
 - Level 20,0 Evocations

You had 9 spell levels left.
You knew the following spells:

Your Spells              Type           Power        Failure   Level  Hunger
a - Spider Form           Trmt/Pois      ######....   1%          3    None
b - Ice Form              Ice/Trmt       ######....   1%          4    None
c - Statue Form           Trmt/Erth      #######...   1%          6    ####...
d - Repel Missiles        Chrm/Air       ######....   1%          2    None
e - Stoneskin             Trmt/Erth      #######...   0%          2    None
f - Regeneration          Chrm/Necr      ######....   1%          3    None
g - Corona                Hex            ######.      1%          1    None
h - Flight                Chrm/Air       ######....   1%          3    None
i - Confusing Touch       Hex            ######....   1%          1    None
j - Summon Butterflies    Summ           ######..     1%          1    None
k - Dig                   Erth           #######.     0%          4    None
l - Mephitic Cloud        Conj/Pois/Air  #####...     1%          3    None
m - Apportation           Tloc           ######....   1%          1    None
n - Mass Abjuration       Summ           ######....   1%          6    ####...
o - Call Canine Familiar  Summ           ######....   1%          3    None

Dungeon Overview and Level Annotations

Branches:
Dungeon (27/27)            Temple (1/1) D:7             Orc (4/4) D:11
    Elf (3/3) Orc:3          Lair (8/8) D:11         Shoals (5/5) Lair:6
 Spider (5/5) Lair:4        Slime (6/6) Lair:7       Vaults (5/5) D:18
  Blade (1/1) Vaults:4      Crypt (5/5) Vaults:2       Tomb (3/3) Crypt:2
    Dis (6/7) Hell            Geh (0/7) Hell            Coc (0/7) Hell
    Tar (0/7) Hell            Zot (5/5) D:27       

Altars:
Ashenzari
Cheibriados
Elyvilon
Fedhas
Kikubaaqudgha
Makhleb
Nemelex Xobeh
Okawaru
Sif Muna
Trog
Vehumet
Xom
Yredelemnul
Zin
the Shining One
Beogh

Shops:
D:5 =}*   D:19 [   Orc:1 }   Orc:4 *[}+(   Elf:3 /   Shoals:3 =
Vaults:2 [   Vaults:5 %!%

Portals:
Hell: D:21 D:22 D:23 D:24 D:25 D:26 D:27
Abyss: D:23 D:24 D:25
Pandemonium: D:24

Innate Abilities, Weirdness & Mutations

You cannot wear most types of armour.
You are amphibious.
You can wear up to eight rings at the same time.*
You can use your tentacles to constrict many enemies at once.*
Your skin changes colour to match your surroundings (Stlth).*
Your rubbery body absorbs attacks (AC +1).*
You have a beak for a mouth.*
You are partially covered in molten scales (AC +1).*
Your vision is extremely blurry.
You are clumsy. (Dex -2)
Your flesh is very cold resistant.*
Your body is misshapen.*
You are dopey. (Int -2)
You are resistant to hostile enchantments.
Your system is resistant to poisons.*
You are resistant to electric shocks.*

Message History

The purple draconian monk barely misses you.
You block the purple draconian monk's attack.
The mottled draconian monk hits you but does no damage.
You block the mottled draconian monk's attack.
The draconian zombie hits you but does no damage.
You revert to your normal fleshy form. Your skin feels tender.
The white draconian is engulfed in poison gas.
The white draconian looks even sicker.
You block the purple draconian monk's attack.
The purple draconian monk completely misses you.
The mottled draconian monk misses you.
The mottled draconian monk completely misses you.
The white draconian is engulfed in poison gas.
The white draconian looks even sicker.
The white draconian rages.
The green draconian zealot completely misses you.
The purple draconian monk completely misses you.
The purple draconian monk kicks you.
You die...
Kikubaaqudgha rasps: "You have failed me! Welcome... death!"

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  ,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,
*,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,*
**,,,,,,,,,,,,,,**
##############****
..[..........#*,..
.............##...
............).....
.........dz%......
.........@dd......
......###.dd......
......# #.........
......###......!..
.......##..§......
........##.......,
.........##.....,,
..........##...,,,
...........##,,,,,
#...........##,,,,

You could see 2 draconians, a green draconian, a white draconian (berserk), a
green draconian zealot and a draconian zombie.

Vanquished Creatures
  the royal jelly (Slime:6)
  3 orbs of fire (Zot:1)
  Khufu (Crypt:4)
  A player illusion (D:24)
  5 ancient liches
  40 greater mummies
  Saint Roka (Orc:4)
  Boris (D:25)
  Sojobo (Crypt:4)
  Margery (Vaults:2)
  Norris (D:18)
  Mara (D:24)
  Mennas (D:24)
  Geryon (Hell)
  11 Brimstone Fiends
  5 curse toes
  Jory (D:24)
  3 electric golems
  Xtahua (D:24)
  2 illusory Maras (D:24)
  26 golden dragons
  A profane servitor (Crypt:5)
  Nikola (Shoals:1)
  30 bone dragons
  13 Hell Sentinels
  47 tentacled monstrosities
  5 Shadow Fiends
  2 deep elf blademasters (Elf:3)
  11 Ice Fiends
  Murray (Hell)
  16 liches
  A titan (Vaults:4)
  23 acid blobs
  A quicksilver dragon (D:21)
  A deep elf master archer (Elf:3)
  12 eldritch tentacles
  8 Executioners
  39 storm dragons
  4 krakens
  13 sphinxes
  Rupert (Lair:3)
  Agnes (Tomb:1)
  24 tengu reavers
  Frances (Spider:2)
  18 shadow dragons
  5 revenants
  10 ancient champions
  Roxanne (D:18)
  18 draconian monks
  Ilsuiw (Shoals:5)
  15 fire giants
  12 azure jellies
  An azure jelly (shapeshifter) (D:21)
  22 vault wardens
  3 ghost moths (shapeshifter)
  Donald (Crypt:4)
  Wiglaf (D:18)
  13 frost giants
  6 draconian scorchers
  7 ghost moths
  9 draconian knights
  12 deep elf sorcerers
  5 iron dragons
  5 emperor scorpions
  4 ghouls (Crypt:5)
  Aizul (Crypt:1)
  23 draconian zealots
  8 cacodemons
  3 balrugs
  Gastronok (D:8)
  Jorgrun (Spider:5)
  110 reapers
  25 draconian annihilators
  75 stone giants
  7 eidola
  22 green draconians
  16 grey draconians
  12 draconian shifters
  10 draconian callers
  8 deep elf annihilators
  9 deep elf demonologists
  3 blizzard demons
  5 vampire knights
  27 purple draconians
  10 lorocyprocas
  20 red draconians
  7 green deaths
  23 pale draconians
  The ghost of ZeroXYZ the Spry, a powerful OpTm of Cheibriados (D:17)
  21 black draconians
  18 mottled draconians
  17 white draconians
  22 yellow draconians
  5 merfolk javelineers
  2 unborn (Crypt:5)
  13 ettins
  6 merfolk impalers
  33 mummy priests
  9 deep elf death magi
  36 vault guards
  51 jiangshi
  A dragon (shapeshifter) (D:27)
  34 dragons
  3 deep elf high priests (Elf:3)
  A minotaur (shapeshifter) (D:18)
  A minotaur (Lab)
  68 yaktaur captains
  8 sirens
  17 death cobs
  14 death oozes
  8 great orbs of eyes
  16 ironheart preservers
  Fannar (D:10)
  A hydra (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
  Josephine (Orc:2)
  42 ice dragons
  8 merfolk aquamancers
  22 hydras
  2 ravenous feature mimics
  4 large abominations
  A spectral human (Vaults:5)
  Erica (Lair:2)
  An alligator (shapeshifter) (Vaults:3)
  25 dancing weapons
  An anaconda (shapeshifter) (D:26)
  4 alligator snapping turtles
  A spectral fire giant (Crypt:4)
  3 spectral stone giants
  20 deep troll earth magi
  12 death yaks
  2 rakshasas
  33 deep troll shamans
  2 spectral elves (Elf:3)
  5 deep dwarf death knights
  10 vampire magi
  6 plague shamblers
  A titan zombie (Vaults:5)
  62 centaur warriors
  24 ogre magi
  17 very ugly things
  5 orc high priests
  21 hell hogs
  4 fire crabs
  12 sun demons
  2 catoblepae
  13 iron trolls
  37 soul eaters
  170 skeletal warriors
  21 ice devils
  6 iron golems
  33 deep elf knights
  5 hell knights
  3 storm dragon skeletons
  6 wizards
  6 hell beasts
  66 deep trolls
  28 sea snakes
  9 shadow demons
  12 unseen horrors
  11 death drakes
  35 flayed ghosts
  Erolcha (D:25)
  13 shadow wraiths
  3 golden dragon skeletons
  4 ice statues (D:22)
  3 giant orange brains
  52 orc knights
  6 deathcaps
  A deep troll (shapeshifter) (D:21)
  A giant orange brain (shapeshifter) (Vaults:1)
  A lindwurm (shapeshifter) (Vaults:3)
  A shadow dragon zombie (D:27)
  3 lindwurms
  25 giant amoebae
  34 hill giants
  2 tengu skeletons
  20 ironbrand convokers
  A hill giant (shapeshifter) (Elf:2)
  2 wolf spider zombies (Crypt:1)
  14 necromancers
  5 crystal golems (D:25)
  A spectral ettin (Crypt:5)
  41 harpies
  3 fire giant zombies
  A harpy (shapeshifter) (D:19)
  15 orc sorcerers
  18 human zombies
  12 sixfirhies
  3 shining eyes (shapeshifter)
  131 iron dragon zombies
  37 cyclopes
  3 shadow dragon skeletons
  6 oklob plants
  39 phantasmal warriors
  21 deep elf conjurers
  25 hellions
  61 wolf spiders
  5 draconian zombies
  15 shining eyes
  2 sphinx skeletons
  16 stone giant zombies
  A wolf spider (shapeshifter) (D:26)
  22 griffons
  3 frost giant zombies
  21 flaming corpses
  15 iron dragon skeletons
  7 spiny worms
  2 red wasps (shapeshifter)
  13 red wasps
  6 stone golems
  A cyclops (shapeshifter) (D:27)
  2 elephants (shapeshifter)
  10 fire giant skeletons
  An item mimic (Lair:5)
  Maurice (Orc:3)
  89 moths of wrath
  30 deep elf summoners
  A black mamba (shapeshifter) (D:23)
  A spiny worm (shapeshifter) (D:26)
  A dire elephant zombie (Crypt:5)
  34 stone giant skeletons
  An eye of devastation (Slime:6)
  4 frost giant skeletons
  8 black mambas
  14 elephants
  19 vault sentinels
  12 orange demons
  50 tormentors
  A queen ant (Spider:2)
  4 black draconian zombies
  2 grey draconian zombies (Zot:1)
  2 pale draconian zombies
  A feature mimic (Orc:3)
  2 yellow draconian zombies
  3 efreet
  An emperor scorpion zombie (Crypt:2)
  3 purple draconian zombies (Zot:1)
  A yaktaur (shapeshifter) (Elf:2)
  20 spiny frogs
  135 yaktaurs
  A sea snake zombie (Crypt:3)
  13 smoke demons
  A red draconian zombie (D:27)
  17 demonic crawlers
  26 red devils
  An orb spider (shapeshifter) (D:19)
  A white draconian zombie (D:27)
  121 guardian mummies
  3 moths of suppression
  6 iron troll zombies
  4 silent spectres
  6 fire drakes
  2 queen bees (shapeshifter)
  A black draconian skeleton (Hell)
  23 deep elf priests
  24 mermaids
  68 iron devils
  12 small abominations
  27 orb spiders
  A spectral glowing shapeshifter (Crypt:4)
  A spriggan (shapeshifter) (D:20)
  49 blue devils
  A hydra zombie (D:16)
  A ghoul skeleton (Crypt:5)
  A komodo dragon (shapeshifter) (Vaults:1)
  A polar bear (Lair:3)
  11 hellwings
  26 komodo dragons
  2 iron troll skeletons
  41 jumping spiders
  27 trolls
  A spectral red wasp (Crypt:5)
  A moth of wrath zombie (Zot:1)
  A wind drake (shapeshifter) (D:23)
  10 humans
  A baby alligator (shapeshifter) (Vaults:1)
  A harpy skeleton (Crypt:2)
  3 griffon zombies
  16 brown oozes
  A giant leech (shapeshifter) (Vaults:1)
  3 stone giant simulacra
  32 snapping turtles
  2 frost giant simulacra
  2 ravens (shapeshifter)
  20 boulder beetles
  3 ettin zombies
  A hydra skeleton (D:9)
  54 two-headed ogres
  6 basilisks
  2 fire giant simulacra
  A red wasp zombie (Crypt:4)
  A trapdoor spider zombie (Crypt:1)
  35 blink frogs
  A sphinx simulacrum (Crypt:4)
  14 wandering mushrooms
  A boulder beetle (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
  2 grizzly bears
  2 snapping turtles (shapeshifter)
  2 octopodes (shapeshifter)
  A griffon skeleton (D:14)
  A jumping spider (shapeshifter) (D:25)
  52 shadows
  A basilisk (shapeshifter) (Vaults:2)
  93 redbacks
  7 ynoxinuls
  2 dragon skeletons (D:17)
  5 ettin skeletons
  A guardian serpent skeleton (Crypt:2)
  A redback (shapeshifter) (Elf:2)
  A spectral giant firefly (Crypt:4)
  140 flying skulls
  4 toenail golems (D:25)
  6 air elementals (Crypt:4)
  42 tarantellas
  51 wraiths
  92 yaks
  131 slime creatures
  36 trapdoor spiders
  285 ugly things
  2 dire elephant simulacra
  A yak (shapeshifter) (D:18)
  2 elephant slugs (Lair:7)
  3 tarantellas (shapeshifter)
  3 wyverns
  A merfolk (shapeshifter) (D:26)
  4 golden eyes (Slime:2)
  A golden eye (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
  36 hippogriffs
  6 water elementals
  2 metal gargoyles (Hell)
  19 sharks
  20 vampires
  7 hill giant zombies
  73 deep elf magi
  A spectral komodo dragon (Crypt:5)
  94 merfolk
  2 wind drake skeletons
  6 neqoxecs
  Grum (Orc:2)
  9 chaos spawn
  A steam dragon (shapeshifter) (D:16)
  2 spiny worm zombies
  11 clay golems
  5 rock worms
  2 steam dragons
  A rock worm (shapeshifter) (D:23)
  A soldier ant (shapeshifter) (Vaults:4)
  4 hill giant skeletons
  A plague shambler skeleton (Crypt:5)
  25 hungry ghosts
  30 manticores
  60 vampire mosquitoes
  83 deep elf fighters
  17 soldier ants
  12 wolves
  An iron troll simulacrum (Tomb:3)
  34 freezing wraiths
  An agate snail zombie (Crypt:2)
  2 deep troll zombies
  24 porcupines
  171 hell hounds
  A sky beast (shapeshifter) (D:25)
  8 swamp drakes
  8 mottled dragons
  A spiny frog zombie (Crypt:4)
  A baby alligator skeleton (Crypt:1)
  16 necrophages
  4 kobold demonologists
  42 ice beasts
  3 black bears
  A deep dwarf (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
  117 orc warriors
  7 sky beasts
  9 deep troll skeletons
  5 yellow wasps
  14 phantoms
  A yellow wasp (shapeshifter) (D:25)
  10 giant goldfish
  A merfolk zombie (Crypt:1)
  A boring beetle (shapeshifter) (D:18)
  83 ogres
  A lindwurm skeleton (Crypt:2)
  34 crocodiles
  4 lost souls
  A giant firefly simulacrum (Crypt:2)
  A spiny worm simulacrum (D:17)
  3 brain worms
  77 centaurs
  A spectral boulder beetle (Crypt:4)
  9 rotting devils
  A boring beetle (Lair:6)
  A giant slug (shapeshifter) (D:27)
  A giant frog (shapeshifter) (Vaults:2)
  19 giant slugs
  15 wargs
  5 yaktaur zombies
  A giant slug zombie (Vaults:1)
  10 big kobolds
  A silver statue (Tomb:1)
  A gnoll sergeant (D:8)
  29 water moccasins
  5 cyclops zombies
  41 giant frogs
  6 yaktaur skeletons
  An agate snail (shapeshifter) (D:27)
  21 agate snails
  A deep troll simulacrum (Vaults:2)
  A human skeleton (Vaults:5)
  A manticore zombie (D:7)
  A komodo dragon skeleton (D:11)
  A wyvern skeleton (Crypt:3)
  11 jellyfish
  A cyclops skeleton (D:7)
  2 manticore skeletons
  2 troll zombies
  2 boulder beetle zombies
  A grizzly bear zombie (Crypt:4)
  17 eyes of draining
  4 elf zombies
  2 rock worm zombies
  6 fire bats (Volcano)
  28 killer bees
  2 draconian skeletons
  A troll skeleton (D:14)
  93 wights
  2 yak skeletons (Crypt:1)
  26 crimson imps
  A hippogriff skeleton (D:11)
  A pulsating lump (Slime:6)
  2 boring beetle zombies
  9 goliath beetles
  A lava fish (Volcano)
  3 centaur zombies
  12 quasits
  A soldier ant zombie (D:14)
  A basilisk zombie (Crypt:4)
  A goliath beetle (shapeshifter) (Zot:1)
  22 jellies
  14 big fish
  6 lava snakes
  71 orc wizards
  A giant frog skeleton (D:10)
  40 orc priests
  2 two-headed ogre skeletons
  2 two-headed ogre zombies
  A yaktaur simulacrum (D:19)
  25 hounds
  19 spiders
  14 scorpions
  21 iguanas
  68 iron imps
  A boulder beetle simulacrum (Crypt:2)
  45 worker ants
  3 killer bee zombies
  34 orange rats
  A shapeshifter simulacrum (D:18)
  A crocodile zombie (Crypt:3)
  3 ogre zombies
  28 sheep
  A mottled dragon zombie (D:17)
  A sky beast zombie (D:7)
  A necrophage skeleton (Crypt:5)
  2 big kobold skeletons (D:12)
  A gnome zombie (Crypt:4)
  A spider zombie (Crypt:3)
  2 ogre skeletons
  2 hound skeletons (Crypt:4)
  A spectral orange rat (Hell)
  11 boggarts
  2 spectral orcs (Vaults:3)
  7 gnolls
  111 mummies
  2 orange rat skeletons (Hell)
  A mottled dragon simulacrum (D:16)
  4 orange rat zombies (Hell)
  58 green rats
  6 lemures
  A worm zombie (Crypt:2)
  43 adders
  12 giant centipedes
  An orange rat simulacrum (Hell)
  6 shadow imps
  8 white imps
  4 giant mites
  A giant mite (shapeshifter) (D:23)
  A goliath beetle zombie (D:8)
  10 worms
  2 worms (shapeshifter)
  44 ufetubi
  An iguana zombie (D:7)
  A scorpion zombie (D:9)
  A grey rat (D:8)
  An iguana skeleton (D:9)
  2 adder skeletons
  12 giant eyeballs
  13 giant geckos
  6 oozes
  293 orcs
  11 giant cockroaches
  41 goblins
  26 hobgoblins
  48 jackals
  A kobold (shapeshifter) (D:27)
  14 quokkas
  53 bats
  3 giant gecko skeletons
  6 giant newts
  3 giant spores
  A goblin skeleton (Orc:2)
  A green rat zombie (Crypt:2)
  A hobgoblin skeleton (D:9)
  2 hobgoblin zombies
  9 illusory rakshasas (D:19)
  A jackal zombie (D:6)
  65 kobolds
  A kobold zombie (D:7)
  4 orc skeletons
  5 orc zombies
  45 rats
  39 ballistomycetes
  3 bushes
  12 butterflies
  2 crawling corpses (Elf:3)
  An eldritch tentacle segment (Dis:2)
  24 fungi
  39 plants
  17 tentacles
  A tentacle segment (Shoals:3)
  40 toadstools (WizLab)
8320 creatures vanquished.

Vanquished Creatures (collateral kills)
  2 red devils (Hell)
2 creatures vanquished.

Vanquished Creatures (others)
  2 eldritch tentacles
  A tengu reaver (D:25)
  A shadow demon (Vaults:3)
  A soul eater (Hell)
  2 deep elf knights
  4 deep elf conjurers
  A hill giant (D:15)
  A griffon (D:22)
  A stone giant skeleton (Tomb:1)
  A deep elf summoner (Elf:1)
  2 guardian mummies (Tomb:2)
  A fire drake (Zot:2)
  A troll (D:19)
  A komodo dragon (Zot:2)
  A wandering mushroom (Zot:4)
  An ettin zombie (Tomb:1)
  A two-headed ogre (Vaults:1)
  A frost giant simulacrum (Tomb:2)
  A redback (Spider:5)
  An ettin skeleton (Tomb:3)
  A water elemental (Shoals:5)
  An ugly thing (D:23)
  3 deep elf fighters
  A redback simulacrum (Tomb:3)
  A hell hound (Dis:2)
  A human (Crypt:4)
  A swamp drake (Zot:2)
  2 ogres (D:21)
  A human zombie (Vaults:4)
  8 lost souls
  7 centaurs
  2 orc warriors (Vaults:5)
  A wight (Dis:2)
  An orc wizard (Vaults:5)
  A spider (Spider:1)
  4 orange rats
  2 boggarts (D:14)
  14 mummies
  2 lemures (Vaults:5)
  A shadow imp (Elf:3)
  7 ufetubi
  3 orcs
  2 kobolds (D:14)
  6 giant spores
  A hobgoblin zombie (D:8)
  A ballistomycete (D:10)
  175 butterflies
  193 eldritch tentacle segments
  19 fungi
  9 plants
  23 tentacles
  701 tentacle segments
  30 toadstools
1251 creatures vanquished.

Grand Total: 9573 creatures vanquished

Notes
Turn   | Place    | Note
--------------------------------------------------------------
     0 | D:1      | ZeroXYZ, the Octopode Transmuter, began the quest for the Orb.
     0 | D:1      | Reached XP level 1. HP: 13/13 MP: 1/1
   130 | D:1      | Reached XP level 2. HP: 8/18 MP: 0/3
   349 | D:1      | Reached XP level 3. HP: 21/23 MP: 4/4
   370 | D:1      | Learned a level 3 spell: Spider Form
   914 | D:2      | Reached skill level 1 in Poison Magic
  1490 | D:2      | Found a shattered altar of Ashenzari.
  1539 | D:2      | Reached XP level 4. HP: 25/28 MP: 6/6
  2182 | D:3      | Found a burning altar of Makhleb.
  2183 | D:3      | Found a sparkling altar of Nemelex Xobeh.
  2322 | D:3      | Reached skill level 4 in Poison Magic
  2322 | D:3      | Reached XP level 5. HP: 25/33 MP: 7/7
  3369 | D:4      | Reached skill level 5 in Poison Magic
  3460 | D:4      | Noticed a phantom
  3703 | D:3      | Learned a level 4 spell: Ice Form
  3845 | D:4      | Reached XP level 6. HP: 31/38 MP: 7/9
  4846 | D:5      | Entered Level 5 of the Dungeon
  5016 | D:5      | Paralysed by a potion of paralysis for 5 turns
  5207 | D:5      | Reached XP level 7. HP: 43/43 MP: 7/10
  5346 | D:5      | Found Acalom's General Store.
  5461 | D:5      | Found Apheym's Food Boutique.
  5466 | D:5      | Found Pusegym's Gadget Shoppe.
  6000 | D:5      | Reached skill level 5 in Dodging
  6662 | D:5      | Found Daeklull's Jewellery Shoppe.
  6689 | D:5      | Reached skill level 5 in Unarmed Combat
  7627 | D:3      | Killed a phantom
  7627 | D:3      | Reached XP level 8. HP: 44/49 MP: 12/12
  8081 | D:6      | Paralysed by a giant eyeball for 2 turns
  8149 | D:6      | Reached skill level 6 in Unarmed Combat
  8936 | D:7      | Reached skill level 1 in Ice Magic
  9237 | D:7      | Reached XP level 9. HP: 54/54 MP: 13/13
  9299 | D:7      | Found a staircase to the Ecumenical Temple.
  9368 | Temple   | Entered the Ecumenical Temple
  9560 | Temple   | Became a worshipper of Cheibriados the Contemplative
  9810 | D:7      | Reached skill level 5 in Transmutations
 10276 | D:7      | Paralysed by a giant eyeball for 4 turns
 10285 | D:7      | Paralysed by a giant eyeball for 4 turns
 10391 | D:7      | Acquired Cheibriados' first power
 10606 | D:7      | Reached skill level 7 in Unarmed Combat
 11051 | D:7      | Reached skill level 1 in Invocations
 12020 | D:8      | Reached skill level 5 in Invocations
 12020 | D:8      | Reached XP level 10. HP: 36/53 MP: 18/18
 12222 | D:8      | Noticed Gastronok
 12701 | D:8      | Found a basalt altar of Yredelemnul.
 13372 | D:9      | Found an iron altar of Okawaru.
 13413 | D:9      | Noticed an orc knight
 13513 | D:9      | Paralysed by a giant eyeball for 4 turns
 13569 | D:9      | Identified the Disquisition on the Oath and Cold
 13572 | D:9      | Learned a level 1 spell: Confusing Touch
 13574 | D:9      | Learned a level 1 spell: Corona
 13821 | D:9      | Found a radiant altar of Vehumet.
 13821 | D:9      | Found a shimmering altar of Xom.
 14159 | D:9      | Killed an orc knight
 14159 | D:9      | Reached skill level 8 in Unarmed Combat
 14776 | D:10     | Entered Level 10 of the Dungeon
 14776 | D:10     | Noticed a hill giant
 14794 | D:10     | Killed a hill giant
 14928 | D:10     | Noticed Fannar
 15133 | D:6      | Acquired Cheibriados' second power
 15815 | D:10     | Reached skill level 9 in Unarmed Combat
 16033 | D:10     | Found a roughly hewn altar of Beogh.
 16307 | D:10     | Noticed a hill giant
 16320 | D:10     | Killed a hill giant
 16320 | D:10     | Reached XP level 11. HP: 57/57 MP: 20/20
 16581 | D:10     | Acquired Cheibriados' third power
 17263 | D:10     | Paralysed by a giant eyeball for 2 turns
 18463 | D:10     | Killed Fannar
 18463 | D:10     | Reached skill level 10 in Dodging
 18463 | D:10     | Reached skill level 10 in Unarmed Combat
 18515 | D:10     | Noticed a hill giant
 18527 | D:10     | Killed a hill giant
 18894 | D:11     | Got a crude hand axe
 19147 | D:11     | Found a staircase to the Lair.
 19160 | D:11     | Acquired Cheibriados' fourth power
 19191 | D:11     | Learned a level 1 spell: Summon Butterflies
 19326 | D:11     | Paralysed by a giant eyeball for 3 turns
 19564 | D:11     | Paralysed by a giant eyeball for 3 turns
 20005 | D:11     | Reached skill level 11 in Unarmed Combat
 20010 | D:11     | Found a staircase to the Orcish Mines.
 20376 | Lair:1   | Entered Level 1 of the Lair of Beasts
 21551 | Lair:2   | Reached XP level 12. HP: 57/63 MP: 23/23
 21687 | Lair:2   | Noticed Erica
 21794 | Lair:2   | Paralysed by you for 3 turns
 23270 | Lair:1   | Killed an unseen horror
 23315 | Lair:1   | Reached skill level 10 in Invocations
 23645 | Lair:2   | Reached skill level 1 in Stealth
 23773 | Lair:3   | Noticed a seven-headed hydra
 23782 | Lair:3   | Killed a seven-headed hydra
 24342 | Lair:3   | Noticed Rupert
 24456 | Lair:4   | Found a labyrinth entrance.
 24686 | Lab      | Entered a labyrinth
 25092 | Lab      | Noticed a minotaur
 25104 | Lab      | Killed a minotaur
 25762 | Lair:4   | Found a hole to the Spider Nest.
 25871 | Lair:4   | Reached skill level 5 in Stealth
 26827 | Lair:4   | Found a blossoming altar of Fedhas.
 27449 | Lair:5   | Noticed a four-headed hydra
 27480 | Lair:5   | Killed a four-headed hydra
 27480 | Lair:5   | Reached XP level 13. HP: 53/67 MP: 23/27
 27649 | Lair:5   | Paralysed by a potion of paralysis for 3 turns
 27697 | Lair:5   | Reached skill level 12 in Invocations
 28674 | Lair:5   | Reached skill level 1 in Hexes
 28689 | Lair:5   | Reached skill level 1 in Summonings
 28926 | Lair:5   | Got a polished trident
 28927 | Lair:5   | Identified the trident of Depta {pierce, Int+1} (You found it on level 5 of the Lair of Beasts)
 30141 | Lair:6   | Found a staircase to the Shoals.
 31102 | Lair:6   | Learned a level 3 spell: Regeneration
 31348 | Lair:6   | Reached skill level 1 in Charms
 31431 | Lair:6   | Reached skill level 1 in Necromancy
 34532 | D:12     | Found an iron altar of Okawaru.
 34574 | D:12     | Reached skill level 5 in Necromancy
 34605 | D:12     | Reached XP level 14. HP: 77/77 MP: 29/29
 34633 | D:12     | Reached skill level 5 in Charms
 35512 | D:12     | Reached skill level 13 in Dodging
 35972 | D:12     | Learned a level 3 spell: Flight
 36854 | D:11     | Killed an unseen horror
 36854 | D:11     | Reached skill level 1 in Evocations
 38541 | D:12     | Reached skill level 5 in Evocations
 39904 | D:12     | Got a fine quarterstaff
 40112 | D:14     | Entered Level 14 of the Dungeon
 40147 | D:14     | Found a flagged portal.
 40170 | Bailey   | Entered a bailey
 40524 | Bailey   | Got a twisted ring mail
 41129 | D:14     | Reached skill level 5 in Spellcasting
 41473 | Lair:1   | Identified the hand axe of the Shore {chop, Str+2} (You found it on level 11 of the Dungeon)
 42970 | D:15     | Entered Level 15 of the Dungeon
 43315 | D:15     | Reached skill level 14 in Dodging
 44535 | D:15     | Reached XP level 15. HP: 42/83 MP: 29/29
 45000 | D:15     | Identified a scroll of acquirement
 45005 | D:15     | Learned a level 2 spell: Repel Missiles
 46190 | D:15     | Reached skill level 5 in Fighting
 47037 | Lair:2   | Killed Erica
 48838 | Lair:4   | Reached skill level 15 in Dodging
 50222 | Lair:7   | Found a dark tunnel.
 50236 | Volcano  | Entered a volcano
 50513 | Volcano  | Found a radiant altar of Vehumet.
 52234 | Lair:7   | Gained mutation: You occasionally shout uncontrollably. [potion of mutation]
 52234 | Lair:7   | Gained mutation: Your flesh is cold resistant. [potion of mutation]
 52234 | Lair:7   | Gained mutation: Your spells are a little harder to cast, but a little more powerful. [potion of mutation]
 52408 | Lair:7   | Found a staircase to the Slime Pits.
 53149 | Lair:8   | Entered Level 8 of the Lair of Beasts
 55560 | D:8      | Killed Gastronok
 55560 | D:8      | Reached skill level 10 in Fighting
 56213 | Orc:1    | Entered Level 1 of the Orcish Mines
 56463 | Orc:1    | Found Skuong's Gadget Boutique.
 56745 | Orc:2    | Noticed Grum
 56762 | Orc:2    | Killed Grum
 56786 | Orc:2    | Reached XP level 16. HP: 106/106 MP: 30/30
 57084 | Orc:2    | Noticed Josephine
 57134 | Orc:2    | Killed Josephine
 57711 | Orc:3    | Noticed Maurice
 57764 | Orc:3    | Killed Maurice
 57806 | Orc:3    | Found a staircase to the Elven Halls.
 59034 | Orc:4    | Entered Level 4 of the Orcish Mines
 59034 | Orc:4    | Found Qiskal's Gadget Shop.
 59833 | Orc:4    | Noticed Saint Roka
 59859 | Orc:4    | Killed Saint Roka
 60052 | Orc:4    | Found a roughly hewn altar of Beogh.
 60237 | Orc:3    | Reached skill level 5 in Ice Magic
 60301 | Orc:4    | Found Neuraur's Antique Armour Shop.
 60319 | Orc:4    | Found Qoehotra's Antique Weapon Shop.
 60419 | Orc:4    | Found Gadodiq's General Store.
 60441 | Orc:4    | Found Psaatacs' Book Shop.
 60449 | Orc:4    | Bought a book of Transfigurations for 825 gold pieces
 60457 | Orc:4    | Learned a level 6 spell: Statue Form
 60644 | Orc:4    | Bought an uncursed ring of positive energy for 260 gold pieces
 61194 | D:5      | Bought a scroll of torment for 82 gold pieces
 61194 | D:5      | Bought 2 scrolls of remove curse for 66 gold pieces
 61194 | D:5      | Bought a scroll of teleportation for 33 gold pieces
 61202 | D:5      | Reached skill level 1 in Earth Magic
 61468 | D:6      | Killed an unseen horror
 62924 | Shoals:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Shoals
 63362 | Shoals:1 | Gained mutation: One of your tentacles bears a spike. [potion of beneficial mutation]
 64344 | Shoals:2 | Noticed Nikola
 64998 | Spider:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Spider Nest
 65222 | Spider:1 | Reached skill level 5 in Earth Magic
 66868 | Spider:2 | Noticed Frances
 66894 | Spider:2 | Reached XP level 17. HP: 93/111 MP: 28/31
 67111 | Spider:2 | Killed Frances
 69928 | Spider:4 | Got a brightly glowing lead ring
 69932 | Spider:4 | Identified the ring of Guwiaf {Ice rElec Str+2 SInv} (You found it on level 4 of the Spider Nest)
 70021 | Spider:4 | Reached skill level 10 in Earth Magic
 70047 | Spider:4 | Got a pair of ichor-stained gloves
 70061 | Spider:4 | Reached skill level 10 in Transmutations
 70870 | Spider:5 | Entered Level 5 of the Spider Nest
 70870 | Spider:5 | Noticed Jorgrun
 72929 | Spider:5 | Got a gossamer rune of Zot
 74824 | Spider:3 | Reached XP level 18. HP: 96/117 MP: 29/32
 75658 | Spider:5 | Killed Jorgrun
 78456 | Shoals:3 | Found Fejana's Jewellery Boutique.
 82301 | D:5      | Bought the amulet "Qiarpha" {rMut rF+ Stlth-} for 648 gold pieces
 86487 | Lair:1   | Learned a level 2 spell: Stoneskin
 86850 | D:17     | Noticed ZeroXYZ's ghost (powerful OpTm)
 86893 | D:17     | Killed ZeroXYZ's ghost
 86911 | D:17     | Gained mutation: Your magical capacity is low (-10% MP). [potion of mutation]
 88076 | Shoals:1 | Killed Nikola
 88301 | Shoals:5 | Entered Level 5 of the Shoals
 88369 | Shoals:5 | Noticed Ilsuiw
 88684 | Shoals:5 | Killed Ilsuiw
 89048 | Shoals:4 | Reached XP level 19. HP: 114/126 MP: 22/28
 89222 | Shoals:5 | Got a barnacled rune of Zot
 89261 | Shoals:5 | Got a jewelled dagger
 90656 | Shoals:5 | Got a polished quarterstaff {freeze}
 91192 | Shoals:5 | Got a steaming flail
 91946 | Shoals:5 | Reached skill level 10 in Stealth
 93033 | Lair:1   | Identified the cursed flail of the Three Runes {freeze, Str+2 Stlth++} (You took it off a merfolk javelineer on level 5 of the Shoals)
 94045 | Lair:1   | Identified the cursed quarterstaff of Integrity {freeze, Int-4} (You took it off a merfolk impaler on level 5 of the Shoals)
 94067 | Lair:1   | Identified the dagger "Ulezycya" {stab, +Rage Str+3 Dex+1} (You took it off a merfolk on level 5 of the Shoals)
 96229 | Shoals:2 | You fall through a shaft!
105855 | D:18     | Noticed Wiglaf
105874 | D:18     | Noticed Roxanne
106162 | D:18     | Found a staircase to the Vaults.
106558 | D:18     | Paralysed by a great orb of eyes for 4 turns
106807 | D:18     | Reached XP level 20. HP: 135/135 MP: 20/29
107549 | D:18     | Noticed Norris
108210 | D:18     | Killed Wiglaf
109905 | D:18     | Killed Norris
110561 | D:18     | Killed Roxanne
110998 | D:5      | Bought a choko for 5 gold pieces
110998 | D:5      | Bought a bread ration for 52 gold pieces
110998 | D:5      | Bought a meat ration for 52 gold pieces
110998 | D:5      | Bought a pear for 10 gold pieces
110998 | D:5      | Bought a cheese for 19 gold pieces
110998 | D:5      | Bought a bread ration for 52 gold pieces
111781 | Elf:1    | Entered Level 1 of the Elven Halls
111990 | Elf:1    | Found a magical portal.
112022 | WizLab   | Entered a wizard's laboratory
112283 | WizLab   | Identified The Arcane Arts in Simple Steps
112286 | WizLab   | Identified Enteot's Thorough Guide to Magic
112288 | WizLab   | Identified the Volume of Lucky Malediction
112290 | WizLab   | Identified the Almanac of Boosting Darkness
112673 | WizLab   | Found a blossoming altar of Fedhas.
115234 | Elf:2    | Reached skill level 15 in Fighting
115466 | Elf:2    | Found a flickering gateway to a bazaar.
115476 | Bazaar   | Entered a bazaar
115485 | Bazaar   | Found Nuena's Antique Weapon Shoppe.
115490 | Bazaar   | Found Ekigomec's Antique Weapon Emporium.
115501 | Bazaar   | Found Samuk's Antique Armour Shoppe.
115504 | Bazaar   | Found Psisuali's Antique Armour Emporium.
115561 | Bazaar   | Bought a transparent dagger for 189 gold pieces
115563 | Bazaar   | Identified the dagger "Plel" {speed, +Blink rPois rF+} (You bought it in a shop in a bazaar)
115566 | Bazaar   | Bought a warped crossbow for 245 gold pieces
115567 | Bazaar   | Identified the crossbow of Classification {venom, rF- Dex+2} (You bought it in a shop in a bazaar)
116940 | Lair:1   | Learned a level 4 spell: Dig
116975 | Lair:1   | Learned a level 3 spell: Mephitic Cloud
117933 | Elf:3    | Entered Level 3 of the Elven Halls
118050 | Elf:3    | Noticed a Brimstone Fiend
118056 | Elf:3    | Killed a Brimstone Fiend
118064 | Elf:3    | HP: 1/183 [deep elf annihilator/crystal spear (77)]
118067 | Elf:3    | Reached XP level 21. HP: 28/147 MP: 28/30
118504 | Elf:3    | Found Thowkul's Magical Wand Shoppe.
120921 | Elf:3    | Reached skill level 16 in Fighting
123708 | Elf:3    | Reached skill level 17 in Fighting
124191 | Elf:3    | Got an ichor-stained sabre
124530 | Lair:1   | Identified the cursed sabre of Gloom {pain, +Rage rElec MR++ Stlth++} (You found it on level 3 of the Elven Halls)
128173 | Lair:3   | Killed Rupert
129523 | D:19     | Lost mutation: One of your tentacles bears a spike. [potion of cure mutation]
129523 | D:19     | Lost mutation: Your magical capacity is low (-10% MP). [potion of cure mutation]
129523 | D:19     | Lost mutation: Your spells are a little harder to cast, but a little more powerful. [potion of cure mutation]
129523 | D:19     | Lost mutation: You occasionally shout uncontrollably. [potion of cure mutation]
129544 | D:19     | Found Tweis' Armour Emporium.
130723 | Lair:1   | Learned a level 1 spell: Apportation
130920 | D:19     | Got a pair of faintly humming boots
130945 | D:20     | Entered Level 20 of the Dungeon
131343 | D:20     | Reached skill level 18 in Fighting
132036 | D:20     | Reached XP level 22. HP: 142/162 MP: 31/34
133661 | Vaults:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Vaults
133757 | Vaults:1 | Found Masogesm's Food Shop.
134640 | Vaults:1 | Reached skill level 19 in Fighting
137660 | Vaults:2 | Found Ofideses' Armour Shoppe.
138335 | Vaults:2 | Reached skill level 20 in Fighting
138814 | Vaults:2 | Noticed Margery
139606 | Vaults:2 | Found a staircase to the Crypt.
140527 | Vaults:2 | Reached XP level 23. HP: 173/173 MP: 31/35
140638 | Vaults:2 | Got a fine dire flail
141470 | Vaults:2 | Reached skill level 15 in Unarmed Combat
141787 | Lair:1   | Identified the dire flail of Phafid {crush, SInv} (You took it off an ironheart preserver on level 2 of the Vaults)
142131 | Vaults:2 | Killed Margery
144160 | Lair:1   | Gained mutation: Your natural rate of healing is unusually fast. [potion of mutation]
144160 | Lair:1   | Gained mutation: Your body is slowly deteriorating. [potion of mutation]
144160 | Lair:1   | Gained mutation: You are clumsy. (Dex -2) [potion of mutation]
146181 | Vaults:3 | Got a shimmering lead amulet
149155 | Vaults:3 | Reached XP level 24. HP: 181/181 MP: 24/36
149672 | Lair:1   | Identified the amulet of the Tempest {Clar Str+3 Int+3} (You found it on level 3 of the Vaults)
151722 | Vaults:4 | Found a staircase to the Hall of Blades.
154271 | Vaults:1 | Bought an apple for 9 gold pieces
154271 | Vaults:1 | Bought a meat ration for 48 gold pieces
154271 | Vaults:1 | Bought a bread ration for 48 gold pieces
154271 | Vaults:1 | Bought a choko for 4 gold pieces
158672 | Lair:1   | Identified the +10,+7 quarterstaff of the Ancients {vamp, Contam rPois rF+} (You took it off an orc on level 12 of the Dungeon)
159009 | Vaults:5 | Entered Level 5 of the Vaults
159312 | Vaults:5 | Reached XP level 25. HP: 188/188 MP: 27/36
160288 | Vaults:5 | Got a crude robe
160467 | Vaults:4 | Reached skill level 21 in Fighting
160996 | Vaults:5 | Noticed an ancient lich
161003 | Vaults:5 | Killed an ancient lich
161300 | Vaults:5 | Found Duawky Geof's Food Emporium.
161307 | Vaults:5 | Found Thraiff's Distillery.
161325 | Vaults:5 | Found Klarghio's Food Emporium.
161900 | Vaults:5 | Reached skill level 22 in Fighting
162365 | Vaults:5 | Got a slimy sling
163859 | Vaults:5 | Got a silver rune of Zot
164452 | D:18     | Reached XP level 26. HP: 203/203 MP: 31/37
166071 | Vaults:5 | Bought a potion of restore abilities for 45 gold pieces
166071 | Vaults:5 | Bought a potion of cure mutation for 525 gold pieces
166074 | Vaults:5 | Bought a potion of porridge for 15 gold pieces
166074 | Vaults:5 | Bought a potion of curing for 30 gold pieces
166074 | Vaults:5 | Bought a potion of magic for 105 gold pieces
173373 | D:21     | Found a gateway to Hell.
174195 | D:21     | Reached skill level 23 in Fighting
176922 | D:22     | You fall through a shaft!
177448 | D:23     | Reached skill level 24 in Fighting
178264 | D:23     | Got a faintly glowing hand axe
178336 | D:23     | Found a one-way gate to the infinite horrors of the Abyss.
178966 | Lair:1   | Identified the hand axe "Bokhlosta" {freeze, Str+1} (You found it on level 23 of the Dungeon)
183260 | D:21     | Reached skill level 1 in Shields
186936 | D:22     | Reached XP level 27. HP: 215/215 MP: 37/37
190232 | D:22     | Reached skill level 5 in Shields
191001 | D:24     | Noticed Mara
191011 | D:24     | Noticed ZeroXYZ's illusion
191033 | D:24     | Killed Mara
191042 | D:24     | Killed ZeroXYZ's illusion
191106 | D:24     | Found a shattered altar of Ashenzari.
191160 | D:24     | Noticed Xtahua
191167 | D:24     | Noticed Jory
191171 | D:24     | Killed Xtahua
191179 | D:24     | Killed Jory
191589 | D:24     | Noticed Mennas
191629 | D:24     | Killed Mennas
191840 | D:24     | Found a one-way gate leading to the halls of Pandemonium.
194412 | D:25     | Entered Level 25 of the Dungeon
194879 | D:25     | Noticed Boris
194890 | D:25     | Killed Boris
195226 | D:25     | Noticed Erolcha
198214 | D:25     | Killed Erolcha
202132 | D:25     | Noticed an ancient lich
202137 | D:25     | Killed an ancient lich
205284 | D:26     | Reached skill level 25 in Fighting
206985 | Lair:1   | Gained mutation: You are resistant to electric shocks. [potion of mutation]
206985 | Lair:1   | Gained mutation: You are partially covered in molten scales (AC +1). [potion of mutation]
206986 | Lair:1   | Gained mutation: Your flesh is very cold resistant. [potion of beneficial mutation]
206987 | Lair:1   | Gained mutation: You are resistant to hostile enchantments. [potion of beneficial mutation]
206989 | Lair:1   | Gained mutation: You have a beak for a mouth. [potion of mutation]
207269 | Hell     | Entered the Vestibule of Hell
207269 | Hell     | Noticed Geryon
207274 | Hell     | Killed Geryon
207687 | Hell     | Noticed Murray
208437 | D:27     | Entered Level 27 of the Dungeon
208642 | D:27     | Reached skill level 26 in Fighting
210637 | Zot:1    | Entered Level 1 of the Realm of Zot
210728 | Zot:1    | Reached skill level 27 in Fighting
210972 | Zot:1    | Identified Sojobo's Incunabulum of Flight
213229 | Lair:1   | Identified a +5 rod of warding (13/13) (You found it on level 1 of the Realm of Zot)
215155 | Zot:3    | Got a bronze ring mail
215377 | Zot:3    | Reached skill level 10 in Necromancy
216603 | Zot:3    | Reached skill level 10 in Charms
218751 | Vaults:5 | Bought a potion of restore abilities for 45 gold pieces
218751 | Vaults:5 | Bought a potion of restore abilities for 45 gold pieces
219849 | D:22     | Noticed an ancient lich
219858 | D:22     | Killed an ancient lich
222027 | D:5      | Bought an uncursed amulet of resist corrosion for 240 gold pieces
222027 | D:5      | Bought an uncursed ring of regeneration for 360 gold pieces
223691 | Slime:1  | Entered Level 1 of the Pits of Slime
225757 | Lair:1   | Learned a level 4 spell: Airstrike
234695 | Shoals:3 | Bought an uncursed amulet of conservation for 300 gold pieces
239842 | Shoals:3 | Reached skill level 1 in Air Magic
256781 | Slime:4  | Gained mutation: Your vision is a little blurry. [a shining eye]
257326 | Slime:5  | Reached skill level 5 in Air Magic
258343 | Slime:4  | Gained mutation: Your vision is quite blurry. [a shining eye]
258896 | Lair:1   | Gained mutation: Your vision is extremely blurry. [helix card]
258908 | Lair:1   | Lost mutation: Your body is slowly deteriorating. [helix card]
258908 | Lair:1   | Gained mutation: Your system is resistant to poisons. [helix card]
259222 | D:5      | Bought a legendary deck of changes for 780 gold pieces
259514 | Orc:4    | Bought a scroll of identify for 26 gold pieces
260355 | Slime:6  | Entered Level 6 of the Pits of Slime
260487 | Slime:6  | Noticed the royal jelly
262501 | Hell     | Reached skill level 5 in Hexes
262686 | Hell     | Killed Murray
264120 | Crypt:1  | Entered Level 1 of the Crypt
264414 | Crypt:1  | Noticed Aizul
264423 | Crypt:1  | Killed Aizul
265280 | Crypt:2  | Found a staircase to the Tomb.
268344 | Vaults:2 | Identified a +1 rod of inaccuracy (12/12) (You found it on level 3 of the Crypt)
269269 | Crypt:4  | Noticed Khufu
269281 | Crypt:4  | Killed Khufu
269381 | Crypt:4  | Noticed Donald
269395 | Crypt:4  | Killed Donald
269582 | Crypt:4  | Found a deep blue altar of Sif Muna.
269666 | Crypt:4  | Got a warped robe
270019 | Crypt:4  | Noticed Sojobo
270105 | Crypt:4  | Got a transparent steel amulet
270357 | Vaults:2 | Identified the amulet "Lamosk" {Ward MR++} (You took it off a vampire mage on level 4 of the Crypt)
273143 | Crypt:4  | Killed Sojobo
273949 | Crypt:4  | Noticed an ancient lich
274114 | Crypt:4  | Killed an ancient lich
276765 | Crypt:5  | Entered Level 5 of the Crypt
277175 | Crypt:5  | Found an ancient bone altar of Kikubaaqudgha.
277938 | Crypt:5  | Got a flickering lead ring
278030 | Crypt:5  | Got a transparent scimitar
278602 | Lair:1   | Identified the scimitar "Tweof" {drain, rN+} (You took it off a ghoul on level 5 of the Crypt)
278649 | Lair:1   | Identified the ring "Pyotako" {+/*Tele Dex+1 Int-4} (You found it on level 5 of the Crypt)
280587 | Crypt:5  | Noticed an ancient lich
280590 | Crypt:5  | Killed an ancient lich
280697 | Crypt:5  | Got a brightly glowing flail
281694 | Lair:1   | Identified the flail "Ewurut" {drain, Str+1 SInv} (You found it on level 5 of the Crypt)
282917 | Crypt:2  | Reached skill level 27 in Unarmed Combat
286483 | Tomb:1   | Entered Level 1 of the Tomb of the Ancients
286660 | Tomb:1   | Noticed Agnes
286674 | Tomb:1   | Killed Agnes
294226 | Tomb:1   | Reached skill level 27 in Dodging
294816 | Tomb:1   | Reached skill level 15 in Invocations
298313 | Tomb:3   | Entered Level 3 of the Tomb of the Ancients
298317 | Tomb:3   | Reached skill level 10 in Evocations
298658 | Tomb:3   | Reached skill level 15 in Earth Magic
303639 | Tomb:3   | Got a golden rune of Zot
305545 | Tomb:3   | Got a dazzling trident
305661 | Tomb:3   | Identified the Catalogue of Sinister Beguiling
305668 | Tomb:3   | Got a glittering ivory ring
305686 | Tomb:3   | Identified the Grimoire of Bewitchment
305697 | Tomb:3   | Got a slimy mace
305700 | Tomb:3   | Got a smoking chain mail
305703 | Tomb:3   | Got a fine leather armour
305708 | Tomb:3   | Got a crude crossbow
306427 | Lair:1   | Identified the trident of Shrulaesu {pierce, rF+ rC++} (You found it on level 3 of the Tomb of the Ancients)
306435 | Lair:1   | Identified the mace "Lievef" {elec, rPois Str+2} (You found it on level 3 of the Tomb of the Ancients)
306438 | Lair:1   | Identified the crossbow of Insufficient Pleasure {venom, rPois rC+} (You found it on level 3 of the Tomb of the Ancients)
306773 | Lair:1   | Identified the cursed ring of the Forgotten Realms {+Rage +Fly Str-5 Stlth-} (You found it on level 3 of the Tomb of the Ancients)
315405 | Zot:1    | Reached skill level 5 in Summonings
320455 | Zot:1    | Reached skill level 10 in Summonings
329860 | Zot:1    | Reached skill level 15 in Evocations
348557 | Zot:1    | Reached skill level 15 in Necromancy
350836 | Zot:1    | Reached skill level 10 in Shields
352189 | D:27     | Reached skill level 1 in Translocations
357844 | Zot:1    | Reached skill level 5 in Translocations
363146 | Zot:1    | Noticed an orb of fire
363165 | Zot:1    | Killed an orb of fire
363165 | Zot:1    | Reached skill level 10 in Spellcasting
363222 | Zot:1    | Noticed an orb of fire
363230 | Zot:1    | Killed an orb of fire
367530 | Zot:1    | Noticed an orb of fire
367540 | Zot:1    | Killed an orb of fire
370828 | Zot:1    | Reached skill level 15 in Shields
372196 | Slime:6  | Killed the royal jelly
373062 | Slime:6  | Identified the Grimoire of Aid and Unholy Arts
373065 | Slime:6  | Got a slimy rune of Zot
374239 | Slime:6  | Got a pitted pewter ring
374247 | Slime:6  | Got a crude flail
374293 | Slime:6  | Got a crude scale mail
374306 | Slime:6  | Got a smoking ivory ring
376880 | Lair:1   | Identified the flail of the Ecumenical Temple {pain, rElec Int+4} (You found it on level 6 of the Pits of Slime)
376927 | Lair:1   | Identified the ring "Ketifecu" {+/*Tele +Rage rF+ Acc+5} (You found it on level 6 of the Pits of Slime)
376932 | Lair:1   | Identified the ring of the Ant {Hunger rN+ Dex-1 Acc+6} (You found it on level 6 of the Pits of Slime)
377839 | Blade    | Entered the Hall of Blades
379502 | Lair:1   | Learned a level 6 spell: Mass Abjuration
380143 | Dis:1    | Entered Level 1 of the Iron City of Dis
380261 | Dis:1    | Reached skill level 15 in Stealth
380482 | Dis:1    | Gained mutation: You are dopey. (Int -2) [mutagenic glow]
386636 | Dis:2    | Paralysed by the effects of Hell for 5 turns
392028 | Dis:3    | Paralysed by the effects of Hell for 2 turns
392382 | Dis:3    | Reached skill level 27 in Stealth
392813 | Dis:3    | Reached skill level 15 in Transmutations
393885 | Dis:4    | Paralysed by the effects of Hell for 2 turns
405714 | Dis:5    | Gained mutation: Your body is misshapen. [mutagenic glow]
405767 | Dis:5    | Paralysed by the effects of Hell for 7 turns
405863 | Dis:5    | Paralysed by the effects of Hell for 4 turns
408115 | Dis:2    | Paralysed by the effects of Hell for 4 turns
408303 | Dis:6    | Lost mutation: Your natural rate of healing is unusually fast. [mutagenic glow]
408837 | Lair:1   | Learned a level 3 spell: Call Canine Familiar
408867 | Lair:1   | Fell from the grace of Cheibriados
426748 | D:8      | Was forgiven by Cheibriados
427701 | Orc:4    | Bought a scroll of remove curse for 39 gold pieces
427735 | Orc:4    | Bought a transparent great sword for 440 gold pieces
427742 | Orc:4    | Identified the great sword of Responsibility {freeze, rElec rN+} (You bought it in a shop on level 4 of the Orcish Mines)
432314 | Crypt:5  | Became a worshipper of Kikubaaqudgha
435052 | Zot:5    | Entered Level 5 of the Realm of Zot
435260 | Zot:5    | Acquired Kikubaaqudgha's first power
435260 | Zot:5    | Received a gift from Kikubaaqudgha
435261 | Zot:5    | Identified Kikubaaqudgha's Almanac of Dark Secrets (Kikubaaqudgha gifted it to you on level 5 of the Realm of Zot)
435317 | Zot:5    | HP: 3/291 [mottled draconian monk (16)]
435320 | Zot:5    | Slain by a purple draconian monk

Action                   |  1- 3 |  4- 6 |  7- 9 | 10-12 | 13-15 | 16-18 | 19-21 | 22-24 | 25-27 || total
-------------------------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------++-------
Melee: Unarmed           |   112 |   205 |   554 |  1039 |  2257 |  2467 |  2059 |  1382 |  8581 || 18656
       Flail             |       |       |       |       |       |       |    29 |       |       ||    29
       Katana            |       |       |       |       |       |       |     6 |       |       ||     6
       Staff             |       |       |       |       |       |       |     4 |    16 |   141 ||   161
       Sabre             |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     2 |       ||     2
Throw: Dart              |       |       |    10 |     1 |       |       |       |       |       ||    11
       Javelin           |       |       |       |       |       |    63 |     1 |       |       ||    64
       Throwing net      |       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |       |       ||     1
       Dagger            |       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |     1 |     2 ||     4
       Hand axe          |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |       ||     1
 Cast: Beastly Appendage |     2 |     9 |     2 |     1 |    11 |     8 |       |       |       ||    33
       Spider Form       |       |     6 |    41 |    85 |   161 |    85 |    12 |     1 |       ||   391
       Ice Form          |       |       |     1 |    14 |    28 |    88 |    10 |     5 |    13 ||   159
       Corona            |       |       |       |     1 |     2 |    27 |    39 |     6 |    56 ||   131
       Confusing Touch   |       |       |       |     1 |       |       |       |       |     4 ||     5
       Regeneration      |       |       |       |       |    87 |   180 |   183 |   139 |   607 ||  1196
       Repel Missiles    |       |       |       |       |    21 |    65 |   153 |   111 |   376 ||   726
       Flight            |       |       |       |       |     7 |     3 |     2 |       |     7 ||    19
       Summon Butterflie |       |       |       |       |       |    61 |       |     6 |    56 ||   123
       Statue Form       |       |       |       |       |       |     6 |    61 |   101 |   641 ||   809
       Stoneskin         |       |       |       |       |       |     3 |    35 |    83 |   348 ||   469
       Dig               |       |       |       |       |       |       |     7 |       |   512 ||   519
       Apportation       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     3 |     3 |    16 ||    22
       Airstrike         |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     5 ||     5
Invok: Bend Time         |       |       |     1 |     3 |     3 |       |     2 |       |     1 ||    10
       Slouch            |       |       |       |     2 |     3 |     8 |       |     5 |       ||    18
       Step From Time    |       |       |       |     2 |       |     6 |     1 |     1 |    17 ||    27
       Temporal Distorti |       |       |       |       |     1 |       |       |     2 |    13 ||    16
       Renounce Religion |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 ||     1
 Abil: End Transformatio |       |     1 |    17 |    66 |   127 |   104 |    39 |    44 |    49 ||   447
       Evoke Invisibilit |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |     2 ||     3
       Evoke Blink       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     4 ||     4
       Evoke Teleportati |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 ||     1
Evoke: Wand              |       |     5 |       |    48 |    55 |    84 |    19 |     1 |    96 ||   308
       Miscellaneous     |       |       |       |       |       |       |     2 |     2 |    23 ||    27
       Rod               |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |    49 ||    49
       Deck              |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |    12 ||    12
  Use: Potion            |     2 |     7 |     4 |     6 |    18 |     9 |     9 |     2 |    25 ||    82
       Scroll            |       |       |    12 |    21 |    10 |     5 |    14 |     7 |    84 ||   153
 Stab: Sleeping          |     2 |     4 |     3 |    20 |    62 |    66 |    48 |    38 |   183 ||   426
       Distracted        |       |       |       |       |    11 |     7 |     8 |     1 |    60 ||    87
       Paralysed         |       |       |       |       |       |     2 |     2 |       |     2 ||     6
       Petrified         |       |       |       |       |       |       |     2 |       |       ||     2
       Fleeing           |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     6 ||     6
       Confused          |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     5 ||     5
       Betrayed ally     |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     5 ||     5

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Saturday, 20th December 2014, 18:44

Well, I should ask it again - the point is I want to know, what stat is better to rise for e.g. OpTm of Chei - before I rised only Int, but what if I'll rise Str\Dex instead?
Is it better if we mean damage formula, or is it better in general, because it's easier to cast spell?

Spider Stomper

Post Saturday, 20th December 2014, 20:10

on an op^chei you should just raise int since you dont need str and dex hits soft caps really quickly with chei
i guess you could get dex anyway for 50~ ev in statue form though?

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Saturday, 20th December 2014, 22:43

I usually do a couple points of dex and the rest in int, although it's relatively unimportant after the +15 to all stats means you'll have plenty of everything. Dex has some fairly harsh stepdowns, strength is just adding slightly more damage when you're already dealing 100+ damage a hit, and int is useful but you are probably only casting up to level 6-7 spells and already have 30 int...A few more points will help, but it isn't really going to -change- anything. Int probably still wins, though.

Also, since this thread was necro'ed, I wanted to correct that I never said GDA is a good armor for transmuters - I recommended fire/ice/pearl as good heavier armors. Lighter armors like mottled are also great, especially if you're going to be melding it often, crate even goes for robes. I'd prefer mottled over a robe, but hey. Robe does have some special egos available which I always thought was unfair to other armors...still waiting on my ring mail of resistance over here.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Sunday, 21st December 2014, 00:27

all dex all the time

int for spell success is a waste of stats and you don't need spellpower for transmutations

For this message the author crate has received thanks: 2
Arrhythmia, scorpionwarrior

Vestibule Violator

Post Sunday, 21st December 2014, 02:31

Patashu wrote:As a result, if you can't notice just by playing if X or Y is better, it's not a big enough difference to matter.

Good to know that the difference between throwing stones and shouting to get an enemy's attention doesn't matter.

Sar

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Sunday, 21st December 2014, 02:44

What difference, the fact that they don't shout if hit by a stone? You can probably notice that, but even if you don't it's very obvious that when you shout you alert all the mons within your shout radius, and throwing stone attracts only one.

For this message the author Sar has received thanks:
duvessa

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Sunday, 21st December 2014, 03:22

I noticed that monsters don't shout if you wake them up in specific ways.

Pandemonium Purger

Post Sunday, 21st December 2014, 15:05

But at what stats was that shot taken? Str/dex is very important for bladehands, and str is important for statue form.
edit: and as it turns out this thread was necro'd to fuck so this is a very tough question

tasonir wrote:I usually do a couple points of dex and the rest in int, although it's relatively unimportant after the +15 to all stats means you'll have plenty of everything. Dex has some fairly harsh stepdowns, strength is just adding slightly more damage when you're already dealing 100+ damage a hit, and int is useful but you are probably only casting up to level 6-7 spells and already have 30 int...A few more points will help, but it isn't really going to -change- anything. Int probably still wins, though.

Int can be compensated with by spilling a bit more exp into the magic schools, the effect of Str on armour/damage (you can never hit too hard or be too good at wearing heavy armor) can't be replaced with skills.
Ergo Str is a good stat to pick for a transmuter of Chei that can wear armor. (Even I am not insane enough to pump str on Fe/OpTm^Chei, if that tells you anything.)
Of course there are edge cases like low-dex/low-int races, where you might want to put a few points into dex (OgGl^Chei is a good candidate for a couple of +dex) and where it's tempting to put points into int - usually it's best to ignore the int hunger though.
take it easy
  Code:
!lg * won !DD-- min=turns -log
<Sequell> 20749. Bloax, XL24 VSTm, T:13320: http://crawl.lantea.net/crawl/morgue/Bloax/morgue-Bloax-20140907-000920.txt

Did you know that I like ruining crawl every now and then? Go check it out.

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Monday, 22nd December 2014, 04:31

Bloax wrote:Str/dex is very important for bladehands, and str is important for statue form.

What do you mean specifically?
Op expect to use Statue Form only, so which stat better to rise?
Next

Return to Dungeon Crawling Advice