Comborobin

Official tournaments, but also any competition, challenge of the week or other player initiative for competitive crawling.

Slime Squisher

Post Wednesday, 19th August 2015, 05:27

Re: Comborobin

xentronium wrote:Just curious, do people prefer to do early game or late game?

This is an awkward answer but:
I do like the late game if I do continue someone else's character. But in the games I started myself, entertainment level for a 3-rune game drops a bit after the game becomes winnable. With lucky drops and high HP character that can happen before the Lair. Winnable ofc doesn't mean 'win'. I have managed to kill one comborobin that was perfectly 15-rune material.

bel

Cocytus Succeeder

Post Wednesday, 19th August 2015, 11:23

I usually do early game, or late game, but not both (unless nobody finishes the character before I get back to it). I tend to do early game more because psychologically I feel more comfortable with a character I developed myself, also there is less guilt than if I killed someone else's character (I haven't actually done the latter yet). But I've done both.

Tomb Titivator

Post Wednesday, 19th August 2015, 14:03

I like early game more myself - I like crafting a character that I know can win. After that it's not as interesting because I feel like I've already won and the only way I can die is by carelessness. So it's pretty nice when someone wins a character I've set up.
Comborobin Admin

Vestibule Violator

Post Thursday, 20th August 2015, 19:53

Got bored with DrBe from the challenge thread, so took the DEFE on CAO to get the abyssal rune then cleared Zot down through 4. I also picked up a few support spells for him (Blink, Repel missiles).
Usual account: pblur on kelbi

Tomb Titivator

Post Friday, 21st August 2015, 18:19

After two annoying splats I just finished the second-to-last Octopode of comborobin: http://crawl.develz.org/morgues/git/com ... 180308.txt

Only FE to go!

Tomb Titivator

Post Friday, 21st August 2015, 18:26

Exactly 1/3 complete.
Comborobin Admin

Snake Sneak

Post Friday, 21st August 2015, 20:26

FeCj done (I think I was the only one playing it on CDO). Also, somewhat surprisingly, the first character with "Annihilator" title.

Cocytus Succeeder

Post Sunday, 23rd August 2015, 16:54

VpBe done, and also the Swordmaster title.

The berserkers that are left: DE and Dr.

Tomb Titivator

Post Sunday, 23rd August 2015, 22:34

Aaaand first species complete! Comborobin should now be Greater Octopode.

Tomb Titivator

Post Monday, 24th August 2015, 03:15

Also of note, that OpFE was part of a 5-win streak on comborobin.
Comborobin Admin

Tomb Titivator

Post Monday, 24th August 2015, 03:43

if goal were to streak we could coordinate many saved games with the orb on the dungeon exit, and win in a timed fashion? Per server at least two wins, more if we find people willing to play old versions.

Tomb Titivator

Post Monday, 24th August 2015, 03:48

Maybe we can do a grand finale like that for the last 10 (or whatever) combos.
Comborobin Admin

bel

Cocytus Succeeder

Post Monday, 24th August 2015, 17:27

DEFE of Vehumet, only Zot:5 was left, done.

Vestibule Violator

Post Tuesday, 25th August 2015, 02:26

Won all race/bg, unwon (online): Nem* Hep Uka
Favourites: 15-rune Trog, OgNe/OgIE/OgSu (usually Ash), Ds, Ru, SpEn, Ce of Chei, Qaz

Tomb Titivator

Post Tuesday, 25th August 2015, 03:15

It's alright, qw is pretty limited in the combos it can do anyway.
Comborobin Admin

Halls Hopper

Post Thursday, 27th August 2015, 03:25

I have a 0.16 DsWz^Ash on CAO. I'm currently on Vaults 2 with 2 runes.

For damage I mostly use iron shot for single creatures, bolt of magma and fireball for mobs, supplemented by melee after buffing with spectral weapon and stoneskin.

Notable gear includes robes of the archmagi, a +9 demon trident of draining, the gauntlets of war and a cloak of invisibility (for which I am currently training evos).

Defences are AC 19/EV 23/SH 8 (25/23/8 with stoneskin), rF+, rC+, rCorr+, MR++, incredibly stealthy (I usually avoid using fireball to minimize noise).

I'm getting kind of bored, so feel free to play him, though I may play him again later.

Crypt Cleanser

Post Saturday, 29th August 2015, 12:31

Tabstorm: go play the diesel fosu on cszo.
Dearest Steve
thanks for the gym equipment
the plane crashed

mps

Tomb Titivator

Post Saturday, 29th August 2015, 12:43

But don't die to a death cob this time.
Dungeon Crawling Advice tl;dr: Protect ya neck.

For this message the author mps has received thanks:
archaeo

Tomb Titivator

Post Sunday, 30th August 2015, 13:42

The "Titles" spreadsheet looks really great now! Many thanks to whoever improved it.
Comborobin Admin

Abyss Ambulator

Post Monday, 31st August 2015, 00:28

xentronium wrote:The "Titles" spreadsheet looks really great now! Many thanks to whoever improved it.

Glad you like it. I was afraid I was over-doing it...

I just added a few notes to the special-case titles: many of them require the skill only be the highest trained skill, not that it be 27. This makes it easier to get all the titles!

Abyss Ambulator

Post Monday, 31st August 2015, 00:35

Oh, and the only Berserker left is DE!

And the only Monks are HE, Ha & Na.

ldf

Snake Sneak

Post Monday, 31st August 2015, 20:40

Why someone quit this GrCj on cdo?

Mines Malingerer

Post Tuesday, 1st September 2015, 00:00

Why does someone do anything? They probably wanted to play something else and decided screw who ever put that effort in.

I painfully got an AM going this morning after several frustrating starts. Found a ring of invis, so happy, was ready to rock. Then the same guy that splatted my VpEn by shadow step stabbing a 7-headed hydra with the Autumn Katana decided to play. This time he accidentally cast inner flame on a solo crocodile. Which is no problem for a spriggan, except instead of running he hit it with a short sword and blew himself up. I asked him why he didn't just walk away and he said he was trying to poison it.

I would never complain about someone playing a guy I started with competence. I watched someone play one of my guys and splat him and never complained because he was playing well. I just wonder why you would do that if you have no idea what you are doing. It's rather inconsiderate and it sets back the effort to win all combos. Are there not enough servers and versions out there to play on?

bel

Cocytus Succeeder

Post Tuesday, 1st September 2015, 02:20

If you are going to play on an anonymous and shared account, expect to see people playing worse or simply differently than you. One of the main attractions of this account is to play characters which others have started.

In general, unless someone is deliberately griefing (like the guy who quit the GrCj, though it is thankfully rare), it is hard to do harm to the project. Other people will put in time into some other combo. Stuff happens.

Mines Malingerer

Post Tuesday, 1st September 2015, 02:43

Oh is it cool to do that? I have been logging off if I found a game going on. I think I get the idea now.

For this message the author araganzar has received thanks:
mps

Tomb Titivator

Post Tuesday, 1st September 2015, 03:17

Yeah, people dying from lack of experience/bad play is fine and expected, to a point. That can be mitigated in part by setting up your character really well so that it's hard for people to kill. (Obviously that won't always help, but so far I have seen many of the characters that I've started go on to win).

Deliberate quitting of a developed character someone else worked on is entirely different and a pretty shitty thing to do. It's only happened twice so far that I know of in over 200 combo wins.
Comborobin Admin

Halls Hopper

Post Tuesday, 1st September 2015, 16:41

Obviously on a robin account some people will play better than others. But I'm having a hard time imagining the thought process of the player who converted my DECj to Trog while in Lair, completely gimping it.

http://dobrazupa.org/morgue/comborobin/ ... 111338.txt

I'm inclined to believe this was griefing. No one could be stupid enough to think this was a good idea.
<Sequell> elmdor is a greaterplayer!

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 1st September 2015, 16:55

Well, theoretically it could be that the player didn't know how berserk mutation works (the character had berserk 3 before the conversion). Though it does not explain why the player didn't continue playing after conversion.

Tomb Titivator

Post Tuesday, 1st September 2015, 17:03

For this character...I think you could have risked converting back to vehumet and suffering through Trog wrath.
Comborobin Admin

Halls Hopper

Post Tuesday, 1st September 2015, 17:03

That's possible. (The muts were my fault. I doubled down on purple to try to get rid of bad muts and made them much much worse.) Maybe they weren't aware that zerk only triggers when you make melee attacks.

However, this does make two conjurers in one day that were either quit or gimped by a mysterious player. I think I'd rather believe the theory that appeals to my magic persecution complex.
<Sequell> elmdor is a greaterplayer!

Abyss Ambulator

Post Tuesday, 1st September 2015, 19:54

Berserkers done!

MrPlanck also won NaMo, so the only Monks left are HE and Ha.

Shoals Surfer

Post Tuesday, 1st September 2015, 20:48

elmdor wrote:Obviously on a robin account some people will play better than others. But I'm having a hard time imagining the thought process of the player who converted my DECj to Trog while in Lair, completely gimping it.

http://dobrazupa.org/morgue/comborobin/ ... 111338.txt

I'm inclined to believe this was griefing. No one could be stupid enough to think this was a good idea.

Had to be griefing. Going trog in Lair with 15 conj and a strong set of spells, low offenses and defenses, and those terrible mutations was a real laugher. Add in Vehumet penance. I tried to manage the switch but wasn't good enough. I have to admit, it was a good challenge though.

Tomb Titivator

Post Wednesday, 2nd September 2015, 00:38

araganzar wrote:Why does someone do anything? They probably wanted to play something else and decided screw who ever put that effort in.

I painfully got an AM going this morning after several frustrating starts. Found a ring of invis, so happy, was ready to rock. Then the same guy that splatted my VpEn by shadow step stabbing a 7-headed hydra with the Autumn Katana decided to play. This time he accidentally cast inner flame on a solo crocodile. Which is no problem for a spriggan, except instead of running he hit it with a short sword and blew himself up. I asked him why he didn't just walk away and he said he was trying to poison it.

I would never complain about someone playing a guy I started with competence. I watched someone play one of my guys and splat him and never complained because he was playing well. I just wonder why you would do that if you have no idea what you are doing. It's rather inconsiderate and it sets back the effort to win all combos. Are there not enough servers and versions out there to play on?

This was me. All of these deaths are me.

All of these are played on cbro webtiles trunk. I have been a part of 28 wins, all cbro trunk, and have been playing regularly since comborobin started. Those (autumn katana, spriggan invis) are two of the stupidest deaths I have been a part of, but I've also stupidly splatted won centaurs in depths and abyss, more recently, an exceptionally powerful character I can't remember on zot 2. I also took two characters to extended, they did not end up ascending with the orb. Haven't died in a zig yet, but it is coming.

I really don't care. I frequently play stupidly, impatiently, and poorly and get won characters killed. I also frequently play well, and win rather hard combos. The centaur air elementalist that ran out of ammo after having 60 tomahawks of returning was exceptionally difficult (first centaur win!).

Anyway, that is where I am as a crawl player, and I'm happy with where my crawl is. Playing on comborobin has been a blast (hat tip, MrPlanck), and I have learned alot along the way. I -always- play on Cbro trunk, nearly every day for the past three months. If you don't want me playing your characters, and potentially getting them killed, don't play on that slot.

Cuz I'll splat 'em. But I'll also win 'em. And I will continue to play on Cbro Trunk.

*Now, In a different tone of voice*

I'm sorry I splatted your characters. I don't get attached to characters. At all. I have never thought someone might be upset if I splat something. Someone quit a good troll that had dragon armor in lair, didn't die, just quit (I had been spamming trolls for a couple weeks.) I didn't think much of it.

With regards to your claim: on the one hand, I feel the need to defend myself (see above). On the other hand, these deaths are entirely my fault, and you aren't wrong to be upset. I don't know if there is common ground to find between us as players.

For this message the author edgefigaro has received thanks: 4
byrel, Dharmy, rockygargoyle, xentronium

Tomb Titivator

Post Wednesday, 2nd September 2015, 02:51

Huh, it's probably because of playing comborobin so much...but I don't get attached to characters at all either. Have splatted my share as well.
Comborobin Admin

Shoals Surfer

Post Thursday, 3rd September 2015, 11:12

Edit- removed due to unnecessary grouchiness. Not constructive.
Last edited by MrPlanck on Thursday, 3rd September 2015, 12:42, edited 3 times in total.

bel

Cocytus Succeeder

Post Thursday, 3rd September 2015, 11:19

To edgefigaro,

I don't get upset when someone splats a character which I started. Don't worry too much about it. it is natural to feel a bit sad when a character you started dies. But that is one of the purposes behind this account.

As I said, unless someone is deliberately griefing (which is pretty rare so far), pretty much any time you put into this project will be a net positive, as your own experience shows, even if one plays good or bad, or drunk or tired sometimes.

Abyss Ambulator

Post Saturday, 5th September 2015, 23:55

Le_Nerd is my hero for winning la Petite Mort title!

Tomb Titivator

Post Sunday, 6th September 2015, 00:21

Also of note, with that win 40% of the combos are completed.
Comborobin Admin

Tomb Titivator

Post Sunday, 6th September 2015, 08:40

Yeah, some of the titles are kinda hard. Interesting game necromancy in that no simulacrum/death channel/necronomicon ever dropped... Next I shoot for Omniscient, with requires you to have 27 Invocations on Ashenzari...

Cocytus Succeeder

Post Sunday, 6th September 2015, 11:50

First of all: damn you, Sphara! I should have gone Gozag with that SpAr, after you left I've found an insane number of shops with sweet goods!
But as I am a nice player, i've still played it and now he's sitting on xtuhua trunk with enough gear to win three different games. Please don't die with him, it would quite embarassing.
He's still spellless as with Nemelex you don't really need spells but I've found also a couple of good books so he could start training some magic if one really want. Oh, the're also a scroll of acquirement next to him whom fate I'll leave to the next player...I'd go wand as no haste spell has still appeared but whatever!

Code:
Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup version 0.17-a0-1767-gccbed74 (webtiles) character file.

comborobin the Unseen (Spriggan Artificer)         Turns: 36155, Time: 01:30:09

Health: 83/83      AC: 15    Str:  7    XL:     15   Next: 45%
Magic:  27/27      EV: 33    Int: 14    God:    Nemelex Xobeh [******]
Gold:   1510       SH:  0    Dex: 20    Spells: 1 memorised, 12 levels left

rFire  . . .     SeeInvis +     a - +5 pair of quick blades "Gyre" and "Gimble" {pierce, Dex-3}
rCold  + . .     Clarity  .     x - +2 robe {rC+}
rNeg   . . .     SustAt   .     (shield restricted)
rPois  .         Gourm    .     G - +0 hat {MR+}
rElec  .         Spirit   +     u - +1 cloak {MR+}
rCorr  .         Warding  .     (gloves unavailable)
rMut   .         Stasis   .     (boots unavailable)
MR     ++++.                    D - amulet of guardian spirit {Spirit}
Stlth  +++++++++.               O - +5 ring of protection {=R}
                                o - +4 ring of protection

@: very quick, incredibly resistant to hostile enchantments, incredibly stealthy
A: unfitting armour, see invisible, herbivore 3, speed 3, slow metabolism 2
a: Triple Draw, Deal Four, Stack Five, Renounce Religion

You are on level 1 of the Lair of Beasts.
You worship Nemelex Xobeh.
Nemelex Xobeh is exalted by your worship.
You are not hungry.

You have visited 4 branches of the dungeon, and seen 28 of its levels.

You have collected 3072 gold pieces.
You have spent 1562 gold pieces at shops.

Inventory:

Hand weapons
 a - the +5 pair of quick blades "Gyre" and "Gimble" (weapon) {pierce, Dex-3}
   (You bought it in a shop on level 9 of the Dungeon)   

It inflicts extra damage upon your enemies.

It affects your dexterity (-3).
 b - a +3 dagger of pain
   (You took it off an orc on level 9 of the Dungeon)
 c - a +0 blowgun
   (You took it off Sonja on level 1 of the Lair of Beasts)
Missiles
 g - a stone (quivered)
 w - 5 curare-tipped needles
 J - a throwing net {=f, !d}
 S - 2 tomahawks of dispersal {=f}
Armour
 u - a +1 cloak of magic resistance (worn)
 x - a +2 robe of cold resistance (worn)
   (You found it on level 2 of the Lair of Beasts)
 G - a +0 hat of magic resistance (worn)
Rods
 d - a +1 rod of destruction (13/13) {!a}
   (You found it on level 2 of the Lair of Beasts)
Jewellery
 k - an uncursed ring of invisibility {+Inv,}
   (You bought it in a shop on level 5 of the Dungeon)
 o - a +4 ring of protection (left hand)
   (You found it on level 1 of the Dungeon)
 D - an amulet of guardian spirit (around neck) {Spirit}
   (You found it on level 12 of the Dungeon)
 E - an uncursed ring of teleportation {+/*tele,}
   (You found it on level 6 of the Lair of Beasts)
 L - an uncursed ring of protection from fire {rF+,}
   (You found it on level 8 of the Dungeon)
 O - a +5 ring of protection (right hand) {=R}
   (You found it on level 3 of the Lair of Beasts)
Magical devices
 e - a wand of draining (4)
   (You found it on level 3 of the Lair of Beasts)
 K - a wand of paralysis (12)
   (You found it on level 9 of the Dungeon)
 Y - a wand of cold (5)
   (You found it on level 15 of the Dungeon)
 Z - a wand of enslavement (23)
Scrolls
 f - 3 scrolls of fog
 i - 2 scrolls of identify
 s - a scroll of summoning
 t - 7 scrolls of teleportation
 B - 5 scrolls of blinking {!r}
 F - 3 scrolls of fear
 I - 3 scrolls of magic mapping {!r}
 R - 10 scrolls of remove curse
Potions
 h - 6 potions of heal wounds
 m - 2 potions of might
 r - a potion of resistance
 A - 2 potions of agility
 C - 9 potions of curing
 H - 4 potions of haste
 Q - a potion of cancellation
 V - 3 potions of magic
Books
 p - an Akashic Record
   (You found it on level 14 of the Dungeon)
 z - a book of Dreams
   (You found it on level 4 of the Lair of Beasts)
 N - a book of Power
   (You found it on level 14 of the Dungeon)
Miscellaneous
 j - an ornate deck of destruction
   (Nemelex Xobeh gifted it to you on level 2 of the Orcish Mines)
 l - a sack of spiders
   (You found it on level 4 of the Lair of Beasts)
 q - a legendary deck of escape
   (Nemelex Xobeh gifted it to you on level 7 of the Dungeon)
 v - an ornate deck of war {drawn: 4}
   (Nemelex Xobeh gifted it to you on level 4 of the Lair of Beasts)
 y - an ornate deck of escape
   (Nemelex Xobeh gifted it to you on level 8 of the Lair of Beasts)
 M - a phantom mirror
 P - a phial of floods
   (You found it on level 9 of the Dungeon)
 U - a legendary deck of war
   (Nemelex Xobeh gifted it to you on level 7 of the Lair of Beasts)
 W - a legendary deck of destruction {drawn: 1}
   (Nemelex Xobeh gifted it to you on level 13 of the Dungeon)
Comestibles
 n - 7 bread rations {@e1}
 T - 19 fruits

Skills:
 + Level 11.5 Fighting
 - Level 9.1 Short Blades
 - Level 4.3(5.6) Maces & Flails
   Level 5.5(6.2) Staves
 - Level 15.0 Dodging
 - Level 20.0 Stealth
 + Level 15.1 Evocations

You have 12 spell levels left.
You know the following spells:

Your Spells              Type           Power        Failure   Level  Hunger
z - Ensorcelled Hibernat  Hex/Ice        #.....       43%         2    ###....

Dungeon Overview and Level Annotations

Branches:
Dungeon (15/15)            Temple (1/1) D:4            Lair (8/8) D:11
 Shoals (0/4) Lair:5       Spider (0/4) Lair:4        Slime (0/6) Lair:6
    Orc (4/4) D:10            Elf (0/3) Orc:3        Vaults (0/5) D:13
 Depths (0/5) D:15       

Also, here's a nice shop list - most goods at this point are totally redundant and optional but it's still loong

Code:
17 things, total 10091 gold   [a-z] travel|examine|delete  [?/!] change action
 a -   [D:9]   65 gold  a bread ration
 b - [Orc:4]   88 gold  a potion of magic
 c - [Orc:4]  175 gold  an uncursed ring of flight (unknown)
 d - [Orc:4]  200 gold  an uncursed amulet of clarity (unknown)
 e - [Orc:4]  220 gold  a box of beasts
 f - [Orc:4]  300 gold  an uncursed amulet of regeneration (unknown)
 g -  [D:10]  340 gold  a box of beasts
 h -   [D:5]  480 gold  the ring of Leqe {*Drain rC+ Dex+4 Stlth+}
 i - [Orc:4]  480 gold  an uncursed ring of wizardry (unknown)
 j - [Orc:4]  550 gold  a +5 ring of evasion
 k -  [D:10]  680 gold  a lamp of fire
 l -   [D:9]  700 gold  a book of Party Tricks (unknown)
 m -  [D:10]  714 gold  a wand of digging (17) (unknown)
 n -   [D:5]  764 gold  the ring of Beobisoll {+/*Tele rElec Dex+5 Slay+3}
 o -  [D:10] 1190 gold  a +0 iron rod (9/9)
 p -  [D:10] 1530 gold  a +2 rod of destruction (11/11)
 q -  [D:10] 1615 gold  a +2 rod of inaccuracy (12/12)
You have 1510 gp
screw it I hate this character I'm gonna go melee Gastronok

For this message the author nago has received thanks:
Sphara

Vestibule Violator

Post Sunday, 6th September 2015, 15:08

le_nerd wrote:Yeah, some of the titles are kinda hard. Interesting game necromancy in that no simulacrum/death channel/necronomicon ever dropped... Next I shoot for Omniscient, with requires you to have 27 Invocations on Ashenzari...

That sounds like an excellant candidate for a orb-run god switch. Maybe a Qazlal character?
Usual account: pblur on kelbi

Tomb Titivator

Post Sunday, 6th September 2015, 15:14

Jupp, orb run switch is what I planned. I was thinking of Zin/Ely, but got early Oka and so right now I have a not-much-fun throwing CeAr of Oka going.

Slime Squisher

Post Sunday, 6th September 2015, 15:47

byrel wrote:
le_nerd wrote:Yeah, some of the titles are kinda hard. Interesting game necromancy in that no simulacrum/death channel/necronomicon ever dropped... Next I shoot for Omniscient, with requires you to have 27 Invocations on Ashenzari...

That sounds like an excellant candidate for a orb-run god switch. Maybe a Qazlal character?

Better switch earlier than during orb run. You'll need to reach 6* piety.

Tomb Titivator

Post Sunday, 6th September 2015, 16:05

Aw man. Thats not going to be fun. Thanks for the tip.

EDIT: CeAr the Omniscient is won. http://crawl.develz.org/morgues/trunk/c ... 204738.txt

I ran out of ammunition with throwing despite Oka/faith/shoals and luckily a badass +8 penetrating arbalest dropped. Tedious game, not recommended.

Tomb Titivator

Post Sunday, 6th September 2015, 21:09

I almost got shapeless ghoul once. Had a broken powerful ghoul and started training transmutations by way of irridate. Accidently left a weapon skill on and it hit 27.

My DsSu/Makhleb is currently gunning for the Evil One title. Demons from god. Demons from spells. Demons for days, and aura of abjuration for mistakes. Cleared swamp, on spider, have a +9 lajatang of speed and a haste wand. Should be good, but summoners are tricky.

Tomb Titivator

Post Sunday, 6th September 2015, 21:14

What I found out recently is that even if you got a 27skill title by accident, Ashs knowledge transfer lets remove it again.

For this message the author le_nerd has received thanks: 3
Airwolf, edgefigaro, xentronium

Abyss Ambulator

Post Sunday, 6th September 2015, 22:37

Props again to Le_Nerd on winning the Omniscient title! I am dreading the god titles for god that don't use Invocations... I hope most of Le_Nerd's tedium was due to going primarily ranged.

Also, awesome tip on using Ash to remove a 27-skill title.

Abyss Ambulator

Post Sunday, 6th September 2015, 23:46

edgefigaro wrote:My DsSu/Makhleb is currently gunning for the Evil One title. Demons from god. Demons from spells. Demons for days, and aura of abjuration for mistakes. Cleared swamp, on spider, have a +9 lajatang of speed and a haste wand. Should be good, but summoners are tricky.

I won Dark Sun, the Invocations + Ds + evil god title, last night, if that's your goal. Of course, feel free to repeat it. Otherwise, we still need the non-good-god Summons 27 title, Hellbinder...

Abyss Ambulator

Post Monday, 7th September 2015, 00:01

And props to Xen and a mystery person for winning the Bane of Scribes title!

Tomb Titivator

Post Monday, 7th September 2015, 07:34

We both got the title wrong. We both got blood saint.
PreviousNext

Return to The Dart Board