Banners and points

Official tournaments, but also any competition, challenge of the week or other player initiative for competitive crawling.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 17th March 2015, 16:54

Banners and points

I suggest to give some points for all tier III banners in next 0.17 tournament. It could be some minor points (5-15) just to encourage players or even standard 25 points for achievements like "Win a game as a non-demigod without worshipping a god" or "Win without raising any skill to 13". Currently clan players are really discouraged to go for the banners because it makes them more likely to die but doesn't bring any clan/personal points as reward.

Edit. I am not sure it is correct sub-forum. Sorry if it should have been posted elsewhere.
Last edited by Sandman25 on Tuesday, 17th March 2015, 17:36, edited 1 time in total.

For this message the author Sandman25 has received thanks: 4
edgefigaro, mopl, scorpionwarrior, Styro

Tomb Titivator

Post Tuesday, 17th March 2015, 17:06

Re: Banners and points

It would also be great if the clan page could show banners.
Comborobin Admin

For this message the author xentronium has received thanks: 2
Sandman25, Styro

Vestibule Violator

Post Sunday, 29th March 2015, 07:27

Re: Banners and points

I'd really like a good way to see from my own page what I can do to get banners. Them being listed by banner name (with no mention of god) on my own page and sorted by god name on the separate rules page doesn't help much.

A simple approach: mouseover a banner shows the higher level requirements.
The simplest approach: clicking a banner takes me to the appropriate part of the rules page (not the banners page, as that one doesn't exist properly unless all banners have been obtained by somebody IIRC).
Both of these don't help you get from level 0 -> 1, but I'm not sure the best way to show that. You don't want people feeling overwhelmed or worthless by all the things they don't have.

The minimal points thing could work - it'd have to be clan points, though.
Won all race/bg, unwon (online): Nem* Hep Uka
Favourites: 15-rune Trog, OgNe/OgIE/OgSu (usually Ash), Ds, Ru, SpEn, Ce of Chei, Qaz

For this message the author rchandra has received thanks:
Styro

Return to The Dart Board