Bug in v.12

Questions, Explanations, Howtos

Abyss Ambulator

Post Sunday, 26th May 2013, 19:19

Bug in v.12

Never saw this before, so even tho its not trunk and supposedly "bug free" I thought I would post it here..

Walked down the stairs to D:2 on my first game for this installation and got this message in red letters:

Lua error: C:(path)/dat/des/altar/ashenzari_visionary.des:39: No vault found for tag 'grunt_ashenzari_visionary_swamp' x24

Dungeon Master

Post Sunday, 26th May 2013, 20:25

Re: Bug in v.12

daggaz wrote:supposedly "bug free"

haha, that's funny. We certainly never claimed anything like that! Stable has hopefully less bugs than trunk, but it's not exactly bug free. Anyway, this forum is for discussing coding issues, please, report bugs here.
<+Grunt> You dereference an invalid pointer! Ouch! That really hurt! The game dies...

Slime Squisher

Post Tuesday, 28th May 2013, 02:34

Re: Bug in v.12

galehar wrote:
daggaz wrote:supposedly "bug free"

haha, that's funny. We certainly never claimed anything like that! Stable has hopefully less bugs than trunk, but it's not exactly bug free. Anyway, this forum is for discussing coding issues, please, report bugs here.

Trunk isn't buggy at all though. Bugs are thankfully pretty uncommon in trunk and stable.
Jabberwocky wrote:You came back on the forums. Everything in the corner has been worse since 11/4/12. It got better when you left, but now it's bad again.

"You cannot grasp the true form of Giygas's attack!"

Return to Coding