Tile request: evokable ability icons

If you are interested in helping with tiles, vaults, patches or documentation, this is the place for that.

Dungeon Master

Post Saturday, 13th April 2013, 17:46

Tile request: evokable ability icons

In case anyone checks here but not Mantis: there's a request up for some icons, one of which is needed for 0.12. The main thing that's needed is an ability icon for the cloak of the Thief's evokable fog ability (could probably just be a bigger version of the scroll of fog's icon?). The other tile is lower priority since it's a 0.13-only change, but the ring of teleport control is also now evokable, so will need an ability icon too at some point.

The Mantis issue is 6896, or I'll keep an eye on this thread too. And if anyone knows anything else that's currently missing a tile for 0.12, let me know and I'll add it to the Mantis request.

Also if anyone's feeling particularly creative, meatsprint's redefined monsters currently just use the same tiles as the base monsters. There's probably room for all sorts of ridiculousness there, see the monster descriptions and meatsprint.des for inspiration (maybe) and details on what they actually do!

Dungeon Master

Post Saturday, 4th May 2013, 00:05

Re: Tile request: evokable ability icons

I added a fog icon and a evocable teleport control icon to the mantis issue.
On IRC my nick is reaverb. I play online under the name reaver, though.

For this message the author reaver has received thanks: 2
BlackSheep, prozacelf

Return to Contributions