Request: Will PAY for some QoL mobile features!

If you are interested in helping with tiles, vaults, patches or documentation, this is the place for that.

Mines Malingerer

Post Wednesday, 30th January 2019, 18:54

Request: Will PAY for some QoL mobile features!

I'm currently playing the most on my Android phone, portrait orientation. While I've manage to macro up my game to make it very playable, the UI leaves a lot to be desired as phone screen dimensions get wider and wider aspect ratios. I play so much that I'd be willing to pay someone to add a couple features for Barb's port, any combination of the following would be amazing for me:

1. Word wrapping width that can be set in config (existing params don't seem to work on Android port).
2. Defineable text box height that can be set in config (existing params don't seem to work on Android port).
3. Config options to move character status info to top or bottom of screen. Currently sits to the right of the map, which runs off the screen in portrait mode unless you zoom way out.
4. Autoattack option that makes it attempt an auto-explore first. In other words, I've love 1 button that autoexplores until an enemy is seen, and then switches to autoattack. Currently I macro 'o Tab' which does something similar, but will always take 1 step towards monsters when they're seen.

I'm so desperate for this functionality that I would be glad to work out some compensation for these, any takers?

For this message the author Noisewar has received thanks:
chequers

Shoals Surfer

Post Thursday, 31st January 2019, 22:34

Re: Request: Will PAY for some QoL mobile features!

Have you considered macroing 'Tab o' instead?
make food great again

Mines Malingerer

Post Friday, 1st February 2019, 06:22

Re: Request: Will PAY for some QoL mobile features!

pedritolo wrote:Have you considered macroing 'Tab o' instead?

Yeah that works to stop before auto-attacking... but if you kill something and they don't drop items then you will automatically run off to the next fight.

Return to Contributions