Crawl Wiki

If you are interested in helping with tiles, vaults, patches or documentation, this is the place for that.

Bim

Crypt Cleanser

Post Wednesday, 27th July 2011, 19:13

Crawl Wiki

I personally love updating the crawl wiki and one of my main bits of enjoyment in crawl is finding a book/artefact or whatever that hasn't been documented and writing about it (just call me indy). However a lot of the information is out of date and some of it just plain wrong/useless. If anyone has time, it'd be really great to have other people working on updating it, re/writing char. guides and filling out some of the pages.

If you have any suggestions for pages to be re/written or have written some, then please post what you've worked on or uploaded. Thanks!
2012 Winner of fewest proposed ideas implemented by devs.

For this message the author Bim has received thanks: 2
evktalo, galehar

Dungeon Master

Post Wednesday, 27th July 2011, 20:05

Re: Crawl Wiki

That's great thanks. I've moved the thread to the contributions forum. A concerted effort to update the wiki is a great idea. Also, if everybody asking a question on the advice forum would update the relevant wiki page with the answer, it would help a lot. Forum rules/guidelines should be updated regarding that.
<+Grunt> You dereference an invalid pointer! Ouch! That really hurt! The game dies...

Return to Contributions