Post Friday, 10th December 2021, 12:11

Manifold Assault Wiki contribution

Hi,
I've written an extension for the Manifold Assault wiki article, but I can't figure out how to make an account for the wiki.
I'll paste it here in case anyone with an account wants to paste it in.

Updated content:
  Code:
{{version027}}
{{stub}}
{{spell info}}

'''Manifold Assault''' is a level 5 [[Translocations]] spell which allows you to attack multiple targets with a [[melee]] attack from a long distance. Higher spellpower allows you to attack more targets at once, up to a maximum of four. This spell takes the same amount of time as it does to swing your melee weapon (or fists).

The number of targets is equal to 2 + [[Spell_Power]]/100 (randomly rounded). All hostile monsters that are in LOS have an equal chance to be targeted. Each target is his by 1 attack from your weapon (or fist), with no auxilary attacks.

An exception is the artefact [[Gyre_and_Gimble]], with which you will hit each targeted enemy twice, once with each blade.

==Strategy==
This spell takes quite a bit of investment to cast. Species like [[Gnoll]]s can spare the experience to use this spell, and afford to invest into melee combat stats.

==History==
Manifold Assault was added in [[0.27]].

Original content:
  Code:
{{version027}}
{{stub}}
{{spell info}}

'''Manifold Assault''' is a level 5 [[Translocations]] spell which allows you to attack multiple targets with a [[melee]] attack from a long distance. Higher spellpower allows you to attack more targets at once, up to a maximum of four. This spell takes the same amount of time as it does to swing your melee weapon (or fists).

==Strategy==
This spell takes quite a bit of investment to cast. Species like [[Gnoll]]s can spare the experience to use this spell, and afford to invest into melee combat stats.

==History==
Manifold Assault was added in [[0.27]].

For this message the author petercordia has received thanks:
Nino