Joined: Monday, 29th September 2014, 09:04
From humble beginnings we've come a long way, but there's plenty more to be done. Our next step is to gather feedback from the community to decide what our priorities should be. If you have time, I'd love to see your answers to these questions:
1. How do you currently access scoreboard data? (eg the CAO scoreboard, sequell, end of game highscore data)
2. How often do you use these sources?
3. Why do you access this data?
4. What do you like about our new scoreboard?
5. What don't you like?
6. What could be improved?
7. Why will/won't this scoreboard replace your use of the other scoreboard data sources?
PS, if you'd like to contribute, you can!