crawl pizza tornado changelog

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Wednesday, 4th February 2015, 18:16

Re: crawl pizza tornado changelog

tedric wrote:you're welcome to steal this too, unless the devs get to it first (they will)

http://perpetual.pizza/

jesus christ that makes me dizzy and nauseated

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Wednesday, 4th February 2015, 18:55

cerebovssquire wrote:jesus christ that makes me dizzy and nauseated

I know. Black olives on a pizza? Yick.
"Be aware that a lot of people on this forum, such as mageykun and XuaXua, have a habit of making things up." - minmay a.k.a. duvessa
Did I make a lame complaint? Check for Bingo!
Totally gracious CSDC Season 2 Division 4 Champeen!

Pandemonium Purger

Post Tuesday, 17th February 2015, 06:37

i am publicly announcing a private release of pizza tornado april 2015 with online testing on my own server ctwl. to apply reply 123123 and you might could get accepted
seattle washington. friends for life. mods hate on me and devs ignore my posts. creater of exoelfs and dc:pt

Dungeon Master

Post Friday, 27th February 2015, 02:08

Dungeon Master

Post Friday, 27th February 2015, 21:04

For this message the author PleasingFungus has received thanks:
rockygargoyle

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Friday, 27th February 2015, 21:38

hunter2

For this message the author duvessa has received thanks: 3
nicolae, rockygargoyle, starhawk

Swamp Slogger

Post Friday, 27th February 2015, 21:57

robin

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Friday, 27th February 2015, 22:18

Ken sent me
DCSS: 97:...MfCj}SpNeBaEEGrFE{HaAKTrCK}DsFESpHu{FoArNaBe}
FeEE{HOIEMiAE}GrGlHuWrGnWrNaAKBaFi{MiDeMfDe}{DrAKTrAMGhEnGnWz}
{PaBeDjFi}OgAKPaCAGnCjOgCKMfAEAtCKSpCjDEEE{HOSu
Bloat: 17: RaRoPrPh{GuStGnCa}{ArEtZoNb}KiPaAnDrBXDBQOApDaMeAGBiOCNKAsFnFlUs{RoBoNeWi

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Friday, 27th February 2015, 22:49

How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?

Pandemonium Purger

Post Saturday, 28th February 2015, 00:38

postcount++
take it easy
  Code:
!lg * won !DD-- min=turns -log
<Sequell> 20749. Bloax, XL24 VSTm, T:13320: http://crawl.lantea.net/crawl/morgue/Bloax/morgue-Bloax-20140907-000920.txt

Did you know that I like ruining crawl every now and then? Go check it out.

Lair Larrikin

Post Saturday, 28th February 2015, 01:04

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Saturday, 28th February 2015, 01:27

i know how to read directions!

Pandemonium Purger

Post Saturday, 28th February 2015, 01:35

ok the first round of invites went out just now. gratz to all who did it. the second round begins now. please reply with "colorful"
seattle washington. friends for life. mods hate on me and devs ignore my posts. creater of exoelfs and dc:pt

Spider Stomper

Post Saturday, 28th February 2015, 23:12

twelwe wrote:ok the first round of invites went out just now. gratz to all who did it. the second round begins now. please reply with "colorful"

I believe you will find it is spelled 'colourful'.

Pandemonium Purger

Post Saturday, 28th February 2015, 23:19

Zooty wrote:
twelwe wrote:ok the first round of invites went out just now. gratz to all who did it. the second round begins now. please reply with "colorful"

I believe you will find it is spelled 'colourful'.

what are you, a definitionist? the coded word to apply is "colorful." are you gonna tell me something wrong about 123123 too or did i spell that right?

For this message the author twelwe has received thanks: 3
and into, scorpionwarrior, ZipZipskins

Pandemonium Purger

Post Monday, 2nd March 2015, 05:08

its official.....https://crawl.project357.org/static/dcss-web/pizza.htm

For this message the author twelwe has received thanks:
Arrhythmia

Shoals Surfer

Post Monday, 2nd March 2015, 05:40

Slime Squisher

Post Tuesday, 17th March 2015, 07:09

Colourful.

I'm a Brit. Deal with my altered spelling.
Lord of Lignification, we bow down to you.

...why aren't you bowing? Stop reading this and bow.

Pandemonium Purger

Post Monday, 23rd March 2015, 20:43

prepare ur`reself everbody. this is real. this is happening. its like rand paul is szying, It Is Happening. like the passion of christ this is the passion of pizza. this is my lives work. say what you want. the testers have been chosen, and we are going to show all a yall what pizza tornado is all about april 2015 and fuck those of you that don`t believe me

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Monday, 23rd March 2015, 21:02

Deliver your thanks with caution.
"Be aware that a lot of people on this forum, such as mageykun and XuaXua, have a habit of making things up." - minmay a.k.a. duvessa
Did I make a lame complaint? Check for Bingo!
Totally gracious CSDC Season 2 Division 4 Champeen!

Dungeon Master

Post Monday, 23rd March 2015, 22:23

prepare yourself for...
the double pizza bug

double your pizza, more than triple your funrate

Pandemonium Purger

Post Monday, 23rd March 2015, 22:38

wheals wrote:prepare yourself for...
the double pizza bug

the dc:pt client is based on 0.16...... this might be a real bug.....

Slime Squisher

Post Monday, 23rd March 2015, 23:14

twelwe wrote:
wheals wrote:prepare yourself for...
the double pizza bug

the dc:pt client is based on 0.16...... this might be a real bug.....

We heard you like pizza, so we gave you more pizza so that you pizza harder when you pizza in melee.
Lord of Lignification, we bow down to you.

...why aren't you bowing? Stop reading this and bow.

Pandemonium Purger

Post Monday, 23rd March 2015, 23:16

who says i like pizza? its just a way of life

Tomb Titivator

Post Tuesday, 24th March 2015, 16:19

PleasingFungus wrote:deep dish trolls. ugly pineapple things. new encompass vault, featuring a village of 'pizza huts' surrounding a noble castle; beware the knights of the round table pizza that reside therein!

send checks to p.o. box 420-69, tia

In the latest version, deep dish trolls are now deep dish dwarves (DDD) that heal only on eating pizza.
Comborobin Admin

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 24th March 2015, 16:23

So what I want to know is where, exactly, do calzones, strombolis and meatball sandwiches fit in to DC:PT?
Spoiler: show
This high quality signature has been hidden for your protection. To unlock it's secret, send 3 easy payments of $9.99 to me, by way of your nearest theta band or ley line. Complete your transmission by midnight tonight for a special free gift!

Pandemonium Purger

Post Tuesday, 24th March 2015, 16:29

Siegurt wrote:So what I want to know is where, exactly, do calzones, strombolis and meatball sandwiches fit in to DC:PT?

one of the devs took those out (me). its all about the pizza. you`ll see, april 2015.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 24th March 2015, 16:40

Wait, so you took out calzones???!!! Those were arguably the best feature that could ever exist in any game in any way shape or form. Now I'm disappointed and will never play DC:PT.

I will in fact deny that it even exists (While at the same time criticizing it's lack of calzones). I will make sure to do so petulantly and with a slightly surly air, so as to convey my everlasting disappointment with the removal of calzones, and every so often I will make some off color reference to bringing them back or propose some existing feature that's very calzone-like but try to cleverly conceal that it's a calzone.
This high quality signature has been hidden for your protection. To unlock it's secret, send 3 easy payments of $9.99 to me, by way of your nearest theta band or ley line. Complete your transmission by midnight tonight for a special free gift!

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 24th March 2015, 16:40

On a completely unrelated note, I think DC:PT should have folded pizzas, where all the pizza toppings are on the inside of the crust, so you can carry them around without dangerously exposing your pizza toppings, obviously this would have the disadvantage of not allowing you to add any additional pizza toppings, however the convenience would be worth it, because un-folded pizzas are always risky to carry around, I mean who would want to play a stupid imaginary game where your pizza toppings are exposed anyway.

Pandemonium Purger

Post Tuesday, 24th March 2015, 16:45

Pizza is inside boxes

Pandemonium Purger

Post Monday, 30th March 2015, 13:28

Release date pushed back one year! Totally normal! Cya! :twisted:

For this message the author twelwe has received thanks:
Arrhythmia

Pandemonium Purger

Post Saturday, 26th September 2015, 01:01

Stone Soup: Pizza Tornado Branch 0.3 (201f925)

ImageGeneral:
* The entire game has been rebuilt from scratch
* The player can no longer become engorged and can always eat pizza
* Autoeating can be enabled in your rc file again, and if you turn it on the game will suck as you eat all your best buffs with the press of autoexplore. Your own fault
* Women (I think they`re called Princess in the game or something PC) can now be obtained
* Victory dancing rightfully restored to the game
* Item weights added
* Player weights, fitness levels and fucking corporate BMI levels added
* Permanent allies that are like always helpful, introducing Stoner allies that always detect weed mimics
* Pizza ordered from shops is no longer instantly consumed and can now be shared with allies
* Players can no longer 15-rune the game since runes are gone forever, skip the branches for all i care tough guys

ImageBranches:
* The Realm of Zot has been replaced with Pa John`s Own Domain. All monsters have been reflav-errrrrrrr redesigned completely. The Orb of Zot is now the Pizza Forgot. Bringing the Pizza Forgot to the surface means victory for real in DC:PT
* Snake Pit is now the Straight Edge Zone. All Straight Edgers still look and act like snakes with the tails and everything
* Shoals is now the Pool
* Spider Nest is now the Reject City
* Swamp is now the Pizza Swamp
* Ryan`s Place is no longer located inside the Stoner Den and instead spawns somewhere between D:12 and D:14
* The Vaults has been cleverly renamed the Drug Vaults

ImageItems:
* Cigarettes and cigars, which serve as scroll replacements, have been fully fleshed out. Spriggans are naturally addicted to cigarettes and suffer temporary stat loss unless they have them in their inventory, and suffer permanent stat loss if too much time passes before using them. Cigarettes are always identified.
* Since no one ever replies to our product placement outreach emails, cigarette brands have been disposed of and a flavor system is used to differentiate types of smokes
* Weed Rations, which are a brand new item type, have been added to the game and are vital to those who wish to keep ally Stoners happy. Labeled weed rations are always identified, but the player should exercise caution giving allies unidentified weed types - some stoner allies hate indicas!
* Pizza and Pizza-related paraphernalia (did you know there is a `r` in paraphernalia?) replace both potions and food. All types of Pizza generate inside Pizza Boxes that must be opened prior to identification. Pizza Boxes cannot be identified prior to usage, but remain identified upon usage
* Coupons and expired coupons added to the game, and are accordingly helpful or unhelpful
* Bclaive, unique glaive with 127 attackable directions that grants the los and ability to attack a 5x5x5 zone between 2 floors above and 2 floors below current position.

ImageNew Enemies:
* Straight Edge Men, adults who discourage drug use in the dungeon with deadly force and don`t even eat pizza, have been added to the game and they have their own branch, the Straight Edge Zone
* Skaters, Friends of the Stoners, Lighter Thieves, Smokey Pals, and other Stoner allies have been added to the Stoner Den
* Drug Addicts and those who facilitate them are scattered throughout the dungeon but are concentrated in the Drug Vaults
* All plant species have been redesigned and call to mind certain legendary weed strains and may drop weed rations while victory dancing only (synergy)
* Ryan`s Friends have been further differentiated and given new abilities and are no longer considered stoner enemy types
* Vegans, sworn enemies of Pizza Monsters, which are inflicted by the fear or berserk status when hit with sausage based attacks and when in the presence of a player eating meat pizza types, were added and they absolutely suck to melee since they cause sickness and hunger
* All Lair enemies redesigned as sexy beasts with sexy animal parts that a worshiper of RuPaul can appropriate from them
* Brothers, Sisters, and other clever Dowan/Duvessa linked monster types like Aunts, Distant Cousins, Moronic Relatives and In Laws have replaced all early humanoids
* Pizza Sniffing Dog enemy types expanded! This is great news. Pizza Sniffing Dogs no longer consume player pizza, but are more likely to detect players carrying large amounts of pizza
* Lifeguards, tanners, pool swimmers, splashy childs, friendmakers, creeps and many others now populate the Pool
* Enemies in Reject City include Fakes and Posers that are always hostile to the player and have insurmountable magic resist as they cannot change their ways. Incidentals, Leering Oldies, Idiots Prior, Current, and Future, Ghostly Idiots of the Past, Corporate Fucks, and Idiot Fetuses which drop Idiot Fetus Parts can also be found in Reject City. Replacements, special Fake type enemies, are also Friends of Ryan
* The Pizza Swamp is completely inundated with Slimeballs, Unseen Sausages Beasts, Meaty Fuckers, Big Gross Vomits, all of which are Juggalo type enemies
* Bird enemy types have been expanded and own and have these great clever names you have to see to believe
* Demons properly reflavored as friends of stoners with a few notable exceptions. In an excess of creative energy Orange Demons have been renamed Boehners. Some great demon Michele Bachmann jokes are in the game too along with digs at Palin and Trump
* Loose pissers have been unleashed
* At any time though very rarely, one of your Pizza Rations can come out of your inventory and reveal itself as a Pizza Shifting Dog and it is always hostile

ImageRaces
* Human changed to Men
* High Elf changed to Pizza Chick
* Hill Orc changed to Pizza Delivery Stoner
* Kobold changed to Dumb Idiot
* Spriggans unchanged, but they ride mopeds while delivering Pizza
* Ogre changed to Two-Headed Ogre
* Troll changed to Pizza Troll
* Tengu changed to Kenku
* Draconian changed to Pizza Eater
* Ghoul changed to Pizza Monster
* Felid changed to Pizza Sniffing Dog
* Deep Dwarves, Halflings, Nagas, Centaurs, Merfolk, Gargoyles, Formicids, Vine Stalkers, Demigods, Demonspawn, Mummies, and Vampires have all been removed from the game
* Minotaur changed to Mountain Dwarf
* Werewolves were badly programmed and will not be included in future builds
* The Hulk remains simply too hard to program and will not be featured anywhere

ImageBug fixes:
* The development team is proud to announce that zero bugs have been identified in this release

For this message the author twelwe has received thanks: 7
and into, Goose, greedo, moocowmoocow, Sar, sizz, Wahaha

Spider Stomper

Post Sunday, 27th September 2015, 14:02

twelwe wrote:Stone Soup: Pizza Tornado Branch 0.3 (201f925)
* Minotaur changed to Mountain Dwarf

See, now this is why you need to release it :3

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Monday, 28th September 2015, 20:07

So I'm trying to get a wiki set up for PT, but I'm having trouble understanding the history of spriggans. In .1, they were removed from the game because they don't eat pizza, but then they came back in .1.1 as a challenge race. Then .2 removed them again, but in 2.1 they are mentioned as being addicted to cigarettes, without any mention of them being enabled again! DO SPRIGGANS EXIST?

Also spriggans seem to be your version of bunker build time now... (http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/B ... ch_Changes - click show to expand the changes)

Pandemonium Purger

Post Tuesday, 29th September 2015, 01:03

well i, and by i i mean we, so just me, rebuilt the entire game from scratch so you can pretty much disregard the previous notes. yes spriggans are for real and of course they smoke and can`t eat pizza

Pandemonium Purger

Post Monday, 7th November 2016, 16:49

Oh my God, I cannot believe it, but I`m about to tell you anyway! Everyone, guys and whatever whoever else, it has been three years you have been waiting for this, the bugfix balance & trademark infringement correction patch!

Dungeon Crawl: Pizza Tornado Branch 0.3.1 (20171111)

ImageBugfixes:
* It is no longer possible to lure Time Babies to inflict permanent Crying status effects on players wishing to avoid Onion Monster debuffs
* Pizza Boxes now really have a 12% chance to drop coupons (thanks gammafunk for figuring out this was coded with bad math that added up to 10% and not 12% like it totally as if actually mattered)
* Missile deflecting allies no longer receive hunger reduction when thrown pizza is reflected at the player. It is intended that the player receives damage based on the reflected pizza type. Someone will figure out how to code that up (you?)
* The Detect Pizza mutation now properly allows the player to detect any pizza carrying monsters
* Fun Zones were spawning larger than intended and this has been corrected by removing them entitely
* It should not be possible for two-headed ogres to gain double nutrition when selecting the first of two pizza slices when (e)ating and cancelling the second choice

ImageBalance:
* A massive push to reduce instances of ``Spoilery`` has compelled the dev team to make the following changes:
* The player is no longer poisoned when eating Pizza dropped by unique Dicklo Durgen
* Cigarettes & Cigars no longer have hidden downsides, and provide only benefit to the player
* Indica and Sativa strains no longer exist and there is just one weed category: Smokes. It turns out this was too fucking complex for most people to grasp and perhaps if we just use Smokes
* Loose Pisser behaviour is now much more predictable
* Friends are renamed when they become hostile, but just keep tabbing and you won`t even notice

ImageTrademark Infringement Corrections:
* Stoners no longer use Hackey Sacks and there is no replacement activity, which means they attack the player more often
* It turns out someone owns the trademark name Creamsicle and enforces their rights, so thats gone too. They informed us not to use Popsicle and, I think, other stuff we didn`t even use like Bombpop or Bombsicle and other equally stupid things we`re not interested in. Fine with me. Fuckfacers
* Tasers: gone, no replacement
* Walkmans: gone, no replacement. Good riddance
* Band-Aids: gone, no replacement. Hard to spell (you have to find the - on your keyboard) and easy to delete (backspace has more letters, easier to see than -)
* Artefact Hoola-Hoops are now just massive rings equipped in the same spot as usual
* Jaccusis are gone and this has the dev team (me) so distraught that hot tubs entirely have been removed from the game
* Women who can no longer Mace their enemies have been given +EV

For this message the author twelwe has received thanks: 3
archaeo, chequers, ZipZipskins

Tomb Titivator

Post Monday, 7th November 2016, 17:46

lots of good stuff here, but particularly giant spinning waist rings

Blades Runner

Post Saturday, 28th October 2017, 08:53

Is this coming out on Steam?
Previous

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner