2 questions.

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Dungeon Dilettante

Post Monday, 21st February 2011, 03:19

2 questions.

Any way to add the scores from my 0.7 to my 0.8 so I can view both on 0.8?

Shouldn't the unique angel Mennas be friendly to a high piety servant of The Shining One? Guy destroyed me :(

Thanks.

Vestibule Violator

Post Monday, 21st February 2011, 03:33

Re: 2 questions.

There should be a file called "scores" in your morgue folder. I think you can just copy paste your high scores lost from your 0.7 morgue to the 0.8 . I've never actually tried it, but I think it's compatible. The fact that if you open the scores file you can see a version number listed in each entry implies to me that the scores list should be compatible over multiple versions.

If you already have scores in both... you may have to use a text editor to stitch the two files together. I never tried that either, though I did go and delete some runs from my score list once, so I know they're editable.

Not sure on Mennas. I do remember reading somewhere that regular holy beings still have to roll to check if they're peaceful. Maybe you just failed a worthiness check? :p
(I could be wrong about this- pretty sure I read that in the wiki, and we all know that's out of date, especially when it comes to Gods).

For this message the author mageykun has received thanks:
Legato107

Vestibule Violator

Post Monday, 21st February 2011, 07:08

Re: 2 questions.

Hold on, sorry, I'm an idiot. The scores are in your saves folder, not the morgue. Sorry.

Stupid realizing your mistake hours later and edit buttons that time out.

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner