Does CAO need help?

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Mines Malingerer

Post Thursday, 20th September 2012, 17:27

Does CAO need help?

I noticed the "CAO will be back" message changed today (yes, I check it every day). It sounds like the person running it is having a hard time. The message doesn't ask for help, but I wonder if there would be a way to help get CAO back. I doubt there is much I could do, but if there are money issues, I think there are enough CAO-lovers out there to make donations useful, I know I would donate if it would help.

Does anybody know if there's a way to help the admins at CAO?

Snake Sneak

Post Thursday, 20th September 2012, 17:43

Re: Does CAO need help?

Seconded.

And from http://forums.somethingawful.com/showth ... id=3468734 - "CAO apparently resurfacing at some point in October; status of annual tournament unknown at present"

rax

Server Admin

Post Thursday, 20th September 2012, 19:33

Hey all,

The only kind of help I need is logistical; there isn't a money issue, there isn't a resources issue except time. Luckily |amethyst has generously offered to help out, as have a couple of other folks with a lot of experience, and hopefully we should have it back up soon. The concern is much appreciated, and I apologize for how long it's taken; my life has been kind of a shambles, but soon it will at least be a shambles with a crawl server. ;)

Best,

-r.

For this message the author rax has received thanks: 6
chequers, gammafunk, Guppyfry, Rast, scorpionwarrior, xbon

Temple Termagant

Post Tuesday, 18th October 2016, 21:01

"at least be a shambles with a crawl server" - you the real mvp rax

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 18th October 2016, 22:13

"On a scale of 1 to nature valley granola bar, how much is your life falling apart?"

I've had some interesting ups and downs lately, just keep pushing through, we're all rooting for you :)

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner