Any Loathingers out there?

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Would you join a clan for crawlers in KoL.

Yes
83%
No
17%

Total votes : 6

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Tuesday, 12th June 2012, 20:20

Any Loathingers out there?

Mostly I am wondering how many crawlers also play kingdom of loathing. For those of you who don't know, Kingdom of Loathing is a silly, stick figure MMoRPG parody. It's a bit of a anti-crawl in it's design, and it feature cocktail-crafting. It's fun. You can find it at http://www.kingdomofloathing.com/login.php
Last edited by Jabberwocky on Tuesday, 12th June 2012, 22:24, edited 1 time in total.
What made you happy today?
Shatari wrote:I traded a goat for a Nintendo DS XL, and a ton of games.

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Tuesday, 12th June 2012, 20:23

Re: Any Loathingers out there?

Yep. In fact, DCSS is the main reason I don't actively play KoL anymore.. I was pretty big into it for a couple of years. Still check in every now and then with my clan to chat.
  Code:
Jory screams, "No, no!" before exploding into a cloud of blood!

Lair Larrikin

Post Tuesday, 12th June 2012, 20:58

I used to play a ton of KoL, but it got to the point where I was just starting it up to burn my turns for the day via Greasemonkey. That and the fact that I cant resist buying the Item of the Month each month. Almost tempted to see how much meat (yes, the currency in-game is meat) I could get for all the things I've collected over the years. More likely that I'll just let the account sit until I find a reason to play or it goes offline.
Xom sounds like he would get a sex change once every couple of weeks just for the hell of it. - ElectricAlbatross

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Tuesday, 12th June 2012, 21:02

orshelack wrote:I used to play a ton of KoL, but it got to the point where I was just starting it up to burn my turns for the day via Greasemonkey. That and the fact that I cant resist buying the Item of the Month each month. Almost tempted to see how much meat (yes, the currency in-game is meat) I could get for all the things I've collected over the years. More likely that I'll just let the account sit until I find a reason to play or it goes offline.

You could probably get a few hundred million easy.

Abyss Ambulator

Post Tuesday, 12th June 2012, 21:10

I picked it back up recently after taking a hiatus of several years. I'm Stormfox on there as well.
You fall off the wall. You have a feeling of ineptitude.

Spider Stomper

Post Tuesday, 12th June 2012, 21:24

I haven't logged into KOL for years, but I enjoyed my seal clubber back when I used to play it.

If you make (or there exists) a clan of DCSS crawlers, I'll have to check it out again. It's seriously been out of my mind since like 2004, so I may check it out again anyway.
The above post is for entertainment purposes only. If you think anything I ever say is backed by fact, or if you cite things I've said in any argument ever, you are insane.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 12th June 2012, 21:26

I like the idea and the style but never played it for very long.

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Tuesday, 12th June 2012, 21:35

If there is any interest at all I will create a Crawlers clan for KoL. It would be fun to see who turns up.

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner