Back for more

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Eringya's Employee

Post Sunday, 22nd January 2012, 10:49

Back for more

Hey guys, been about a month since I last posted on the forum or played DC. This has been a pretty long break for me and hopefully it will rekindle my passion for the game.

I know January is coming to an end but what the hell, here it goes; I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas period (or whatever you do these days according to your religion), preferably with people you love and they love you. Let's all try and make this year better than the one before it.

Now If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna dive into the gutter that is Crazy Yiuf's topics. :lol: Then, download latest trunk and read the change log.
MuCK;
  Code:
612 | D:1      | Xom revived you
614 | D:1      | Xom revived you
614 | D:1      | Slain by a gnoll

Spider Stomper

Post Sunday, 22nd January 2012, 15:47

Re: Back for more

I... I think I'm returning too, actually. In the last month or so I've been plagued with festivities and midterms and I haven't had much time. I also had a brief excursion with ToME, which I decided was not really to my liking, although it did certainly have a nice feel to it but also felt way too repetitive.
You see here a dire elephant corpse.
You start butchering the dire elephant corpse with your claws.
You continue butchering the corpse.
You are engulfed in roaring flames. You stop butchering the corpse.
You die...

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner