The Great Wiki Drive of 2011

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Vestibule Violator

Post Thursday, 13th January 2011, 20:58

The Great Wiki Drive of 2011

Hello all.

I'm currently going through the skills aptitudes on the Chaosforge wiki and updating them all to 0.7.1.

I'd encourage others to pick a small project as well, and let's see if together we can get the wiki into shape.

If you need pointers on how to go about this, post your questions here! Also if you take something on, post it here so we are not duplicating efforts.

Mines Malingerer

Post Friday, 14th January 2011, 01:31

Re: The Great Wiki Drive of 2011

A list of things that particularly need changing and are easy to drag out of the manual or test in wizard would be useful here I think.

Vestibule Violator

Post Friday, 14th January 2011, 03:33

Well, one thing that would be useful would be to go through each of the skills and make sure any extra text is also accurate for 071. I just updated the aptitudes, I don't know about armour formulae etc.

I'm nearly done with the skill aptitudes, I think next I will do the aptitudes as they are shown on the species pages. EDIT - oops, these are already current.

Another thing to do would be to update spell descriptions and spellbooks, as I believe there have been some changes there.

Also please - when you update something, please make an indication on the page that it has been updated to 0.7.1. That makes it easy for everyone to know if the page is actually current.

Lair Larrikin

Post Friday, 14th January 2011, 22:41

I've been working on the demonspawn page a little. I found that the "learndb" is usually much more current than the wiki if people are interested in C&Ping bits from it:
http://crawl.akrasiac.org/learndb.html

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner