Immolation

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Tuesday, 24th August 2021, 01:39

Immolation

After ~9k games over 13 years, I made use of a scroll of immolation today for the first time.

I guess I'm learning.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 24th August 2021, 06:27

Re: Immolation

In most my games, I never use immolation (except the first scroll by read-IDing). But they are very useful in Ice Cave end vaults.
I guess I should use them more, for example in Orc.
DCSS: 97:...MfCj}SpNeBaEEGrFE{HaAKTrCK}DsFESpHu{FoArNaBe}
FeEE{HOIEMiAE}GrGlHuWrGnWrNaAKBaFi{MiDeMfDe}{DrAKTrAMGhEnGnWz}
{PaBeDjFi}OgAKPaCAGnCjOgCKMfAEAtCKSpCjDEEE{HOSu
Bloat: 17: RaRoPrPh{GuStGnCa}{ArEtZoNb}KiPaAnDrBXDBQOApDaMeAGBiOCNKAsFnFlUs{RoBoNeWi

Temple Termagant

Post Wednesday, 25th August 2021, 17:51

Had a good result in a bailey recently. Packs of orcs next to each other with weak filler orcs surrounding the stronger ones. Just read and popped an ice blast wand and the scroll did the rest. Rinse and repeat for 3 or so chambers and it was cake.

Blades Runner

Post Tuesday, 14th September 2021, 15:52

Also good in those lair vaults with ALL THE BEES in one rectangular room, or other tightly packed groupings. Also quite effective against TRJ, if you can damage it at range (lig/torment or spells) and then read immo and light the fuse. Quite often you don't even need to cancel out of lig when doing that.

Depending on the end vaults, it can also be useful in S branch endings. Especially the shoals vault that packs a ton of the more advanced merfolk into one room. Definitely worth carrying in case of opportunities.

Dis Charger

Post Monday, 7th February 2022, 11:19

I think I've been using this scroll 99% of the time when collecting the Slime rune. Very efficient against TRJ spawning minions around him all the time.
Online stats
Fastest Hell runes (enter Hell branch -> get the rune)
Icy : 56 / Iron : 126 / Obsidian : 215 / Bone : 125

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner