Summon Capybara: Summoning/Ice 6

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Snake Sneak

Post Thursday, 14th January 2021, 20:39

Summon Capybara: Summoning/Ice 6

Capybara slowly walks around, and has a calming presence on nearby monsters. Except on totally lifeless ones. Capybara knows how to chill.

Or maybe it should be Capybara Form instead? And grant some protection from divine anger? Remember, the important bit is to have capybaras.

For this message the author b0rsuk has received thanks: 4
Airwolf, nago, petercordia, Sprucery

Cocytus Succeeder

Post Saturday, 16th January 2021, 11:50

Re: Summon Capybara: Summoning/Ice 6

The capybara right next the cocrodyle is the most "I don't give a damn" animal I've ever seen.
They also should be the next monster added to DCSS, it would 100% fit the tradition of revisiting exotic unknown cute animals into fearsome bloody murder beasts.

Anyway best thead of the year.
screw it I hate this character I'm gonna go melee Gastronok

Snake Sneak

Post Wednesday, 20th January 2021, 12:47

Re: Summon Capybara: Summoning/Ice 6

You might be unaware, but capybaras are currently a meme. They are cute and impressively laid back. As for the crocodile, it's simply not a big enough threat. I recently watched the animal documentary series "Our Planet" and capybaras are actually very wary of jaguars. A short bark and a jump into water as soon as they see one. After 3 tries, the jaguar actually ambushed a caiman, risking injury, drowning and wrestling with the beast in water for 20 minutes.

https://animalssittingoncapybaras.tumblr.com

You can get a bird on capybara tshirt, figurine, artwork, etc. Still much better than celebrities.

For this message the author b0rsuk has received thanks:
nago

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner