Spiny Frogs

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Thursday, 9th January 2020, 22:11

Spiny Frogs

Spiny frogs have a silly name, because they sound like they have spines, but they don't.

Since their distinctive trait is that of being frogs that can poison you with their attacks, I tried looking for frog species that actually do that. Most frogs are poisonous (they poison you if you eat them), but not venomous.

And it turned out that there is only a couple of species of venomous frogs. But they don't bite. They have spines connected to poison glands on their heads, which they wiggle and flex in various directions to inject people they don't like. This was found out when a researcher tried to pick one up with his hands. The frog was called Greening’s frog, although the researcher was called Carlos. They later discovered a much more venomous species (Bruno’s casque-headed frog) that also uses spikes on its head.

What I find funny is that spiny frogs are already found in morgues from before they were discovered in 2015. Are the Devs prescient?

Will there be discoveries of Yaktaurs IN THE FUTUUUUUUURE???
I Feel the Need--the Need for Beer
Spoiler: show
3DSBeTr 15DSFiRu 3DSMoNe 3FoHuGo 3TrArOk 3HOFEVe 3MfGlOk 4GrEEVe 3BaIEChei 3HuMoOka 3MiWnQaz 3VSFiAsh 3DrTmMakh 3DSCKXom 3OgMoOka 3NaFiOka 3FoFiOka 3MuFEVeh 3CeHuOka 3TrMoTSO 3DEFESif 3DSMoOka 3DSFiOka

For this message the author Shtopit has received thanks: 2
b0rsuk, Sorcerous

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Friday, 10th January 2020, 03:20

Re: Spiny Frogs

Shtopit wrote:Spiny frogs have a silly name, because they sound like they have spines, but they don't.
the name "spiny frog" for the monster predates monster spines. so this should be blamed on the introduction of monster spines instead, which were a terrible addition to the game that should be removed immediately

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner