missile autopickup

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Zot Zealot

Post Sunday, 1st December 2019, 22:48

missile autopickup

Currently in Trunk, missiles are picked up by default.
Which is great at the start of the game, but halfway through the game I want to switch to only pick up missiles I've already got (eg regular javelins but not silver javelins). And I don't know how to tell my character to do that, so I'm having to reject all silver javelins manually.
Anyone else have the same problem?

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Sunday, 1st December 2019, 23:22

Re: missile autopickup

petercordia wrote:Currently in Trunk, missiles are picked up by default.
Which is great at the start of the game, but halfway through the game I want to switch to only pick up missiles I've already got (eg regular javelins but not silver javelins). And I don't know how to tell my character to do that, so I'm having to reject all silver javelins manually.
Anyone else have the same problem?

If you turn off auto-pickup for javelins, you'll still auto-pickup any javelins you threw, as well as anything you've already got a stack of in your inventory (Stackable things that you already have a stack of in your inventory always pick up even if you don't have them marked for auto-pickup in the menu), which I think accomplishes your goal.
Spoiler: show
This high quality signature has been hidden for your protection. To unlock it's secret, send 3 easy payments of $9.99 to me, by way of your nearest theta band or ley line. Complete your transmission by midnight tonight for a special free gift!

For this message the author Siegurt has received thanks:
petercordia

Zot Zealot

Post Tuesday, 3rd December 2019, 21:41

Re: missile autopickup

I tried this. When javelins are turned of in autopickup (bold minus), my character just walks past javelins :cry:

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner