Lugonu is a generous mother

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Temple Termagant

Post Tuesday, 26th March 2019, 19:31

Lugonu is a generous mother

So here i am, in love with abyssal knight.

At first i just played formicid abyssal knight for the joy of rushing through the starting abyss and trying to survive as long as possible and in time a story began to form in my mind. So i want to share it with you.

I am Asurit, a formicid and a child of Lugonu. I run through her and play tag with my big family. They are strong and cruel and they often kill me when they catch me. Death doesn't bother me because i know Mother Lugonu is harsh but generous and she will re-spawn me ih her womb again and again. I got to know her deadly children chasing me through her halls very well. Some are fun to run away from, but some are just too fast and deadly and their arrival signals the end of the run. I strongly detest trashing horrors. Occasionally i even glimpsed her rune for a moment or two before dismemberment.

However as i managed to get deeper and deeper to her realm, depending on my luck, skill and stealth i began to encounter items she choose to leave for me. I guess to entice me to leave her womb and go to the quest she put in front of me. Most of the times i fail to see her wisdom in those trinkets, yet there are times when she leaves something truly amazing, like dragon armour or triple sword or some other artefact. On those occasions i forget my childish playfulness and carry her will to the dungeon armed and armoured with her love. I usually return soon to her waiting arms. But soon, one of those times i will carry her will and snag the orb for her. Until than i will run and try to bash an occasional imp before some of my nastier brothers spots me.

Slime Squisher

Post Wednesday, 27th March 2019, 09:55

Re: Lugonu is a generous mother

This is actually interesting. You could even play up the delusional "playing with family" aspect to the point Asurit doesn't even understand the idea of dying. Just that playing with the rest of the family gets so fun everything turns black sometimes. And then give some dungeon stories about how other creatures are "sent to mother". There's probably a way to fit in Louise as well.

In summary, good post and I'd like to read more.
There is always something new to learn.

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner