ghost mode?

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Zot Zealot

Post Friday, 14th September 2018, 14:42

ghost mode?

Is there any way to explore the dungeon after dying?

Quite often there are things I would have liked to have a look at, but then I died, and after that I couldn't figure out how to look at it. For example, I'd have liked to be able to look at the inside vaults which I skipped, and to examine properties of artifacts which I didn't identify (because I knew they were useless anyway). But after I die, I see my inventory, and then if I press any key I quit the game. Is there any way to get around that?

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Friday, 14th September 2018, 15:22

Re: ghost mode?

In your morgue there's a .lst file that contains all the objects in the dungeon (on levels you visited) and their location (it's just plain text)
Spoiler: show
This high quality signature has been hidden for your protection. To unlock it's secret, send 3 easy payments of $9.99 to me, by way of your nearest theta band or ley line. Complete your transmission by midnight tonight for a special free gift!

For this message the author Siegurt has received thanks:
petercordia

Slime Squisher

Post Friday, 14th September 2018, 15:42

Re: ghost mode?

Also before you die you can press "+" to enter "explore mode" that lets you not die, but prevents your game from being scored. It could be good to have the option upon dying though.
3 runes : MiMo^Ru, HOFi^Beogh, TrMo^Yredelemnul, GrFi^Ru, FoFi^Gozag, MiGl^Okawaru
4 runes : DDFi^Makhleb
5 runes : GrEE^Vehumet
15 runes : MiFi^Ru, NaWz^Sif Muna, GrWz^Sif Muna
I mostly play offline or online on CXC

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner