Ultra ending?

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Lair Larrikin

Post Tuesday, 24th April 2018, 14:14

Ultra ending?

Many crawlers like to collect 15 runes, instead of 3, for more high score. My suggestion is to add an ultra ending, which can be achieved by collecting all fifteen runes, and then using them to pass through another special gate, to fight a final boss of the game (Zot himself?), and finishing the game after defeating him. I think that would be a pretty nice addition, yeah. I have some fun ideas about the boss, which I can also share here.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 24th April 2018, 22:10

Re: Ultra ending?

Nah. If you want Adom, you know where to find it.
DCSS: 97:...MfCj}SpNeBaEEGrFE{HaAKTrCK}DsFESpHu{FoArNaBe}
FeEE{HOIEMiAE}GrGlHuWrGnWrNaAKBaFi{MiDeMfDe}{DrAKTrAMGhEnGnWz}
{PaBeDjFi}OgAKPaCAGnCjOgCKMfAEAtCKSpCjDEEE{HOSu
Bloat: 17: RaRoPrPh{GuStGnCa}{ArEtZoNb}KiPaAnDrBXDBQOApDaMeAGBiOCNKAsFnFlUs{RoBoNeWi

Abyss Ambulator

Post Wednesday, 25th April 2018, 01:41

Tell us about the boss!

Zot Zealot

Post Wednesday, 25th April 2018, 03:07

Put the boss at the end of the 27th ziggurat, and there is no special reward for defeating it.

For this message the author chequers has received thanks: 5
duvessa, Midn8, nago, runewalsh, VeryAngryFelid

Spider Stomper

Post Thursday, 26th April 2018, 12:36

Everybody knows you can get the ultra ending by grabbing the disco ball and running out of the dungeon with it instead of the orb of zot!
I'm with tasonir on this one.

For this message the author Midn8 has received thanks:
runewalsh

Spider Stomper

Post Thursday, 26th April 2018, 21:12

The end of this game is anticlimactic, unrewarding, overly easy, and boring.

When you pick up the orb and you get to D1, you should find the exits sealed. HERE you meet the final boss, and you must slay him and unseal the exits before the rest of the dungeon catches up and ends you. After that, there should be a sweet ending scroll-screen with 8-bit graphics and music, and preferably some kind of easter-egg reveal like your character was a woman the whole time.

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Thursday, 26th April 2018, 22:31

crawlnoob wrote:The end of this game is anticlimactic, unrewarding, overly easy, and boring.

When you pick up the orb and you get to D1, you should find the exits sealed. HERE you meet the final boss, and you must slay him and unseal the exits before the rest of the dungeon catches up and ends you. After that, there should be a sweet ending scroll-screen with 8-bit graphics and music, and preferably some kind of easter-egg reveal like your character was a woman the whole time.

Trolls have boobs, so it wouldn't be much of a surprise.
I Feel the Need--the Need for Beer
Spoiler: show
3DSBeTr 15DSFiRu 3DSMoNe 3FoHuGo 3TrArOk 3HOFEVe 3MfGlOk 4GrEEVe 3BaIEChei 3HuMoOka 3MiWnQaz 3VSFiAsh 3DrTmMakh 3DSCKXom 3OgMoOka 3NaFiOka 3FoFiOka 3MuFEVeh 3CeHuOka 3TrMoTSO 3DEFESif 3DSMoOka 3DSFiOka

Snake Sneak

Post Friday, 27th April 2018, 18:36

Midn8 wrote:Everybody knows you can get the ultra ending by grabbing the disco ball and running out of the dungeon with it instead of the orb of zot!

Code:
The Pandemonium Lord 'Jghhaan TruVolta' comes into view.
Jghhaan TruVolta yells, 'The disco ball is mine!'
Jghhaan TruVolta points his left-hand index finger skyward.   The ball lightning hits you!!!
Jghhaan TruVolta points his right-hand index finger at the dungeon floor.  KER-RASH!   You shatter!!!!
You smell burning polyester.
You die....

For this message the author dolemite99 has received thanks:
Majang

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner