All Pizza All The Time

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Friday, 19th January 2018, 20:36

All Pizza All The Time

I like the streamlining of food in 0.21, but I'm getting a little tired of the rotating tiles (Windows offline). I looked for options in init.txt and its documentation, but didn't find any. It seems to me that if I wanted all rations to look like pizza, I could edit dat > tiles > main.png and replace all the other food tiles with the pizza tile. But I'm not convinced the food tiles are all the same pixel size. Can someone help me with finding out which pixel ranges each food icon occupies (i.e. (x,y) of top left, (x,y) of bottom right). Thanks.
Won (52). Remaining (15): 5 species: Ba, Fe, Mu, Na, Op; 5 Backgrounds: AM, Wr, Su, AE, Ar; 5 gods: Jiyv, newNem, WJC, newSif, newFedh

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Friday, 19th January 2018, 23:45

Re: All Pizza All The Time

FR: Bring back the pizza tornado branch. What ever happened to twelwe anyways? And I ask this as someone who met him in person once.

Dungeon Master

Post Saturday, 20th January 2018, 04:38

tasonir wrote:What ever happened to twelwe anyways?

twelwe was offered a position on the dev team in exchange for maintaining absolute silence on Tavern indefinitely. Look forward to some really amazing features from twelwe in the Pastry Hurricane release, scheduled for 2021.

For this message the author amalloy has received thanks: 4
Airwolf, gammafunk, nago, Nino

Pandemonium Purger

Post Friday, 30th March 2018, 00:03

I got a really good job in downtown Seattle and fell in love which sapped my will to play and write about video games. I still write, just not about roguelike video games. Wow this autocorrect makes me look really good.

Hoping for you all have to a happy .
seattle washington. friends for life. mods hate on me and devs ignore my posts. creater of exoelfs and dc:pt

For this message the author twelwe has received thanks: 4
gammafunk, Hellmonk, prozacelf, Shtopit

Crypt Cleanser

Post Friday, 30th March 2018, 00:05

Glad you are doing well fam. If you ever catch the sadbrain again you'll always have a place here, in the dungeon crawl stone soup videogame tavern forum.

For this message the author Hellmonk has received thanks:
gammafunk

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner