Hellcrawling Advice

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Slime Squisher

Post Saturday, 28th October 2017, 13:42

Hellcrawling Advice

Hellcrawl is different from dcss, and more strategically demanding, so 'new' situations abound when playing. It is tough to trust that you are making the correct play when you haven't tested out all the options. Feel free to input whatever tips you've earned through experience or ask questions of your own.

Some of my questions:
When should a character run slime (assuming escaping with the orb is the goal, not max rune %)? Does a character that has cleared slime have a noticeably easier endgame, on average?

Is revamped animate dead only worth using on characters with high int/high necro spellpower? Is it worth using even then? It has been underwhelming in my experience. Likewise Kiku seems pretty bad without corpse drop.

All of my 'hybrid characters' with mid level spells and decent melee output start to fall below the power curve far sooner than focused 'blaster' or 'tank' archetype characters. Is it ever 'correct' to build a midrange character in hellcrawl? Do you end up going all in on int or str anyways? Are ozo's/statform/exceptional aptitudes basically required?

Spider Stomper

Post Saturday, 28th October 2017, 21:02

Re: Hellcrawling Advice

Disclaimer: I haven't played in a while, but I've won a few times..

Zot and orb escape are both very dangerous. For melee+makhleb and blasters escaping with the orb was a lot easier with more XP and equipment, so it's in your best interest to do as many branches as possible. Other backgrounds might be able to stealth/ninja their way out of Zot and escape with the orb with less XP, but I haven't tried them yet.

Blaster casters of Vehumet in particular do really well in Slime/Vaults, depending on what you find you might not have a level 9 spell ready by the time you reach those. If you can chug brilliance and sorta cast firestorm/ignition the resulting XP should be enough to let you cast those reliably.. and honestly you'll be set for the rest of the run, blasters are amazing in hellcrawl since they can solve the lack of upstairs by vaporizing everything.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Friday, 15th December 2017, 00:34

I've only won once in hellcrawl on an octopode in statue form, but yeah I'd say that since you need to go through hell to escape, you're going to want to build a hell-capable character every game. That would mean not skipping branches, unless you already have found all the things you need to handle zot/hell comfortably.

I find hybrids to be really easy, but I'm talking mostly about statue form and the regeneration spell, not melee + conjurations.

Spider Stomper

Post Friday, 15th December 2017, 05:10

I found that a hybrid with melee + skald permabuffs + cigotuvi's can basically do a 0-rune run as soon as those are online, but that may have changed depending on how hard cigotuvi's and other permabuffs got nerfed.

Some gods seem to do really well whether or not you go the hybrid route like Qazlal: disaster area, passive clouds, cloud immunity and resists work really well in the absence of stairdancing despite all the noise. Similarly I also want to try WJC since serpent's lash, being able to pin down enemies to create distance and fighting better on sub-optimal terrain are all things that are awesome with lack of upstairs.

Some other spells can really carry you if you can train them on time (like haste), but they're not guaranteed and too high level to be reliable. I ascended a spriggan that got haste around Zot and it was pretty funny to run away from almost everything in hell as though you stopped time.

As far as I'm concerned it goes: skald start (transitioning into whatever, like statue/lich form etc. as long as you abuse permabuffs) >>> elementalists/wizards turned into blaster caster > everything else. Even still, skalds in hellcrawl feel more fun to play than DCSS berserkers while standing in similar places tier-wise (IMO), since despite starting with all permabuffs by training the relevant skills you've laid out the groundwork to "hybridize" into other spells and end up doing a lot more than o-tab, berserk and call to arms.

Spider Stomper

Post Friday, 15th December 2017, 22:08

First off I want to say that doing hellcrawl as no-rune or 1-rune branchless run in the hardest run, i.e. D->U(and Elf if you want)->Z and no pand. This run is considerably tighter and some styles of play are going to be almost impossible that work fine for an all rune or >1 rune run. An all rune run should comfortably get most games to max level. But branchless will finish at 22 or 23 (give or take).

For the current version of hellcrawl I have won two all runes, one 8 rune, and a 1 rune(i.e. hell rune only). These were all done on octopodes. I have a few other close games as well, i.e. a few other branchless runs that were going well like a draconian dragonformer dying on zot4.

amaril wrote:Some of my questions:
When should a character run slime (assuming escaping with the orb is the goal, not max rune %)? Does a character that has cleared slime have a noticeably easier endgame, on average?

This is one of the trickier decisions really. I see no point to do slime early barring extreme things like play jivya. There are a number of good reasons to skip it entirely. But for either score or loot or both it is tempting. The same concerns apply as in normal crawl you need to kill be able to kill TRJ, preferably fairly fast, and survive the resulting spawns and in general be able to deal with the perm mute and acid blobs. The biggest thing from a mental point of view with slime is you REALLY need to be sure your strat will have a good chance to succeed before zoning into slime. If you have no immolation scrolls and you are melee maybe just skip it. You have to kill the TRJ and surive to get out. And remember if you get corroded super heavy or whatever there is no real escape, maybe you can teleport away and rest but you can't get to stairs so nothing is safe. If you don't have solid contingencies that will work on the same floor or just flat out feel you will mash em up you need to really consider a skip.

amaril wrote:Is revamped animate dead only worth using on characters with high int/high necro spellpower? Is it worth using even then? It has been underwhelming in my experience. Likewise Kiku seems pretty bad without corpse drop.

I haven't really tested this much so I am not going to say much other than it seems alright but I mostly have similar feelings.

amaril wrote:All of my 'hybrid characters' with mid level spells and decent melee output start to fall below the power curve far sooner than focused 'blaster' or 'tank' archetype characters. Is it ever 'correct' to build a midrange character in hellcrawl? Do you end up going all in on int or str anyways? Are ozo's/statform/exceptional aptitudes basically required?

I am not certain what you mean, precisely, by hybrid characters. This is a broad category and some will kind of suck in Hellcrawl but some are very very good. Now first off a pure DE caster of Sif is extremely strong and one of the most likely to win a branchless. However Skald and transmuters(of various sorts I personally hate Tm start and prefer IE transition to transmutations) are both considered hybrids and both can and have both all rune and branchless. So its possible to make a hybrid that finishes strong and/or can mature early enough to do branchless. I did my 1rune branchless with a Op dragonformer that started as a fighter. I actually perfer Dragon form to statue form in hellcrawl as I find the balls to the wall offense actually safer than the high defense of stat form, due to various overwhelming situations that can happen in Zot. I believe I did a mix of stats on the 1-rune win, and while the score is low, that is certainly hardest run. I had higher Str from fighter but I wanted some dex to get just enough EV to pair with Dmsl and I went with some level ups to int to get spells castable. However Op almost always run with Wizardry or even two, so they have castability edge over most species. Anyway the stats were fairly equal, I had 22/22 fighting UC, had mutliple different spell schools (with help from Sif) of transmutations, enchanments, and various support things. He even eventually (Zot4) got haste castable.

To do an all rune none of the things you mention are strictly necessary. To do a branchless I would say you want some kind of edge since you need to mature early. Good aptitudes from species or from a god, or some other edge. For things like skalds, Ozo etc are of course extremely good and I mean its kind of the point of the build so stacking enchants is the way you are going. But you can win with a heavily armored Qazlal guy too. I would say though that trying to be the ultimate tank in hellcrawl may be actually worse than going for killing fast. Of course defense is good and EV helps more in HC due to rarity in resistances but especially in zot you can easily run into situations where even excellent defense are gonna get you killed. A giant giant constricting you while a pack of robins attack you is quite likely to kill even someone very tanky.

Many things are winnable, Amnesiac has gotten a stabber/EE vamp with just blades/stabbing and basic Earth book to vestibule on branchless at least once and close to the orb multiple times. Might have won it by now I dunno.

Spider Stomper

Post Friday, 15th December 2017, 22:12

bananaken wrote:I found that a hybrid with melee + skald permabuffs + cigotuvi's can basically do a 0-rune run as soon as those are online, but that may have changed depending on how hard cigotuvi's and other permabuffs got nerfed.

Some gods seem to do really well whether or not you go the hybrid route like Qazlal: disaster area, passive clouds, cloud immunity and resists work really well in the absence of stairdancing despite all the noise. Similarly I also want to try WJC since serpent's lash, being able to pin down enemies to create distance and fighting better on sub-optimal terrain are all things that are awesome with lack of upstairs.

Some other spells can really carry you if you can train them on time (like haste), but they're not guaranteed and too high level to be reliable. I ascended a spriggan that got haste around Zot and it was pretty funny to run away from almost everything in hell as though you stopped time.

As far as I'm concerned it goes: skald start (transitioning into whatever, like statue/lich form etc. as long as you abuse permabuffs) >>> elementalists/wizards turned into blaster caster > everything else. Even still, skalds in hellcrawl feel more fun to play than DCSS berserkers while standing in similar places tier-wise (IMO), since despite starting with all permabuffs by training the relevant skills you've laid out the groundwork to "hybridize" into other spells and end up doing a lot more than o-tab, berserk and call to arms.

Its entirely possible to at least get to the orb just using summons and abusing malign gateway on a branchless run. I have done it twice and gotten far enough into Zot to feel comfortable that getting the orb is perfectly doable. However I am unsure how viable that is on the orb run itself.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Friday, 15th December 2017, 22:22

This is either going to be helpful or useless to you depending on your crawl background, but if you want to do a DUZH hellcrawl victory then the strategies that are good at this are exactly the same that are good for speedruns in normal crawl, for the same reasons. Doing such a short run is basically the same thing as a turncount speedrun. Look at the high score list to see what strategies people use for those.

Hint: VSMo ^ Chei is #1 ;)

Spider Stomper

Post Tuesday, 19th December 2017, 20:11

tasonir wrote:This is either going to be helpful or useless to you depending on your crawl background, but if you want to do a DUZH hellcrawl victory then the strategies that are good at this are exactly the same that are good for speedruns in normal crawl, for the same reasons. Doing such a short run is basically the same thing as a turncount speedrun. Look at the high score list to see what strategies people use for those.

Hint: VSMo ^ Chei is #1 ;)

I don't think this is entirely coincident. I mean there is a soild point in that many concerns are shared, but I think certain things for speedruns are much more emphasized such that I would hesitate to recommend for a HC branchless. Basically, and I won with Chei in eariler versions of hellcrawl more than once, I do not think Chei is good for depthless and I am pretty certain that Chei is not better than Sif (and a couple of other special combos). This is even with Torpor Knight being an easier/faster chei start than Monk and finding an altar.

I seriously seriously doubt a VSMo can do DUZH runs nearly as reliably as a DEIE/FE of Sif. It is probably true that as Chei if you did manage depthless you get a better score due to his effect on turncount, but I think it will be alot harder.

I understand that Chei can give a nice early stat boost to "mature" your char early etc. and this is mainly one reason I did Chei a lot in earlier HC version. Getting strong by d10 is nice. But other combos can do the same thing without the huge downside.

If we were to evaluate a combo/strat based upon how often various people acutally won with it rather than high score, I feel very confident that various Sif-based combos will beat out pretty any Chei combo. Even if the high score was a Chei combo. However Branchelss scores are shitty anyway since you have so few runes.

Certain combos of start and god are far more likely to get the necessary tools by d15 when you have to make the D->U final decision. Just that alone is a huge factor in addition to the overall capabilities, of which I think Chei is far more likely to get you killed than many other gods as well. And in hellcrawl Zot at level 20-21 this is a very important consideration. The nature of encounters in HC Zot means you can get into very bad situations that Chei's slow is extremely bad for. He does give you some tools but overall I think, personally, think its a significant extra risk that is not worth it.

I view a char's ability to survive Zot at level 20-22 as a major determining factor for an HC DUZH run. A lot of that is actually knowledge based as its more about avodinig/escpaing the truly bad situations. But Chei radically changes that as you either need much more escapes or need to be more lucky.

Another key factor for DUZH run is the D->U transition and whether you can clear Elf which typically takes extreme care on D1 to get to Elf. Being Chei makes sneaking over to Elf and not getting overhwhlemed much much harder.

Typically I find the Sif skill boosts to be roughly equivalent to Chei's stat boosts, although somewhat altered utility. Addtionally while Sif's spellbooks are not really great early on, you are considerably more likely to find a key spell you can use for depths (a conjuration or haste or malign gateway).

Putting all that together you are far more likely to get a char to a mature enough point to carefully take on D1 and later on Zot when you take some combos that give various "maturation" benefits that are in combination better than Chei and don't have the downside that I feel are incredibly dangerous in Zot specifically. Now granted you are not gonna really run from a pack of robins even when you are not chei, but with chei all your escape options are seriously curtailed and narrowed down and I feel this is the worst possible thing for getting through Zot.

Finally DE have charms apt 4 and this makes them much better in hellcrawl. A DE* of Sif can get Haste castable amazingly early and is far more likely to find haste. For a DUZH run this is a really big deal especially since your branchless decision is completely final and pretty early really. The same is true for combos that want something specific like dragon or statue form.

Edit: Also not being able to cast haste makes Chei a second rate god in general as far as power when compared to some other gods. One of the best reasons to get Chei at all is the Int boost but you can't even use one of the top 5 spells you would even want the spellcasting boost for.

bel

Cocytus Succeeder

Post Wednesday, 20th December 2017, 04:12

Has anyone done a DUZH run in Hellcrawl (in normal mode)?

I think DE-- or something might be a good choice. That said, I am not at all sure that something like NaTm or VSTm of Chei won't work. In some recent (vanilla) games with NaTm, I got statue form in late D pretty easily (assuming I find it, of course). Elf was taken care of with some slouches. Though I did end up blowing something like 100 piety in Elf :P. No matter: I got it back super quick.

Btw:
Now granted you are not gonna really run from a pack of robins even when you are not chei, but with chei all your escape options are seriously curtailed.

You don't need to run from robins with Chei. A couple of slouches takes care of the whole pack :P

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Thursday, 21st December 2017, 00:09

So I attempted to put my money where my mouth is, so to speak, and had done a VSMo^Chei, although I managed to get overconfident and actually try to take down Mennas rather than just teleporting away. Oh, and a pack of spark wasps and a yakatuar that were with him.

Morgue: http://lazy-life.ddo.jp:8080/morgue-hel ... 224600.txt

I'm going to really miss that +6 ring of protection - I paid a full 1560 gold for it in a shop, and then couldn't also afford a ring of magic resistance, but really, how often do you see a +6 ring of protection in hellcrawl?

As for the reliability of chei vs sif - I'd say you might not be entirely wrong, sif could be more reliable on the whole. But I don't think that's terribly important of a consideration - I doubt many people are trying to streak DUZH hellcrawl runs - it's hard enough to do once. So I'd compare Chei vs Sif when both have "high luck" runs - if you find good things, is that enough to get you through to a DUZH win? And in that case, I'd still take Chei, personally.

Really, the list of things that you MUST find for a good chei run is probably only an early statue form book. Regeneration, lesser beckoning, some resistances, and a good protection/evasion ring are all also huge boosts, but they aren't as essential as statue form. Of course I had managed to find several of those things, and still died to Mennas, so perhaps there's no hope for me. I can't for the life of me figure out why I didn't enchant my +0 helmet, I had 3 enchant armor scrolls. Maybe I was saving for a shield? It wouldn't be a good reason even if that was the case :)
Last edited by tasonir on Thursday, 21st December 2017, 00:15, edited 1 time in total.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Thursday, 21st December 2017, 00:12

bel wrote:Has anyone done a DUZH run in Hellcrawl (in normal mode)?

I think DE-- or something might be a good choice. That said, I am not at all sure that something like NaTm or VSTm of Chei won't work. In some recent (vanilla) games with NaTm, I got statue form in late D pretty easily (assuming I find it, of course). Elf was taken care of with some slouches. Though I did end up blowing something like 100 piety in Elf :P. No matter: I got it back super quick.

Btw:
Now granted you are not gonna really run from a pack of robins even when you are not chei, but with chei all your escape options are seriously curtailed.

You don't need to run from robins with Chei. A couple of slouches takes care of the whole pack :P

I don't think people realize how many imagined (or real) problems that are created by being slower than everything are also solved by being slower than everything (and invoking slouch). Fast monsters are some of the most dangerous threats to non-chei characters. To most chei characters, they're popcorn because the whole pack of them can be killed in one or two turns, if it merits the piety to do so.

--------
Edit: Attempt #2 ran into saint Roka in the depths, with a stone giant chucking large rocks as well. Man smite hurts. http://lazy-life.ddo.jp:8080/morgue-hel ... 014912.txt

I'll pull it off eventually, although not sure how much time I'll have to do this over the holidays.

bel

Cocytus Succeeder

Post Thursday, 21st December 2017, 04:43

I've been trying offline with a NaTm of Chei (allows me to savescum). I got to Zot with XL 19 and have 35 AC / 18 EV with blade hands. But Zot is very rough (died multiple times). Octopode might be a better idea (assuming I find statue form).

bel

Cocytus Succeeder

Post Thursday, 21st December 2017, 13:12

I managed to do it with a FoFi of Oka.
  Code:
 Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup version 5.3-22-gddc2f37 (tiles) character file.

2199623 fofi-duhz the Phalangite (level 26, 147/208 HPs)
             Began as a Formicid Fighter on Dec 21, 2017.
             Was the Champion of Okawaru.
             Escaped with the Orb!
             The game lasted 03:45:24 (31368 turns).

fofi-duhz the Phalangite (Formicid Fighter)        Turns: 31368, Time: 03:45:25

Health: 147/208    AC: 33 (44%)Str: 33  XL:     26   Next: 97%
Magic:  23/23      EV: 18    Int: 19    God:    Okawaru [6*[168]]
Gold:   2413       SH: 29    Dex: 20    Spells: 18/36 levels left

rFire    + + .     SeeInvis +   a - +9 bardiche (flame)
rCold    + . .     Faith    .   i - +0 large shield
rNeg     + + .     Spirit   .   t - +0 gold dragon scales
rPois    +         Reflect  +   (helmet unavailable)
rElec    .                      y - +0 cloak {rPois}
rCorr    +                      f - +2 pair of gloves of the Sacrificial Victim {Str+3 Int+6 Dex-2 SInv}
MR       ++...                  V - +1 pair of boots
Stlth    ..........             l - +3 amulet of reflection
Regen    1.1/turn               P - ring "Bumun" {*Drain rF+ rN+ Str-4 Dex+10}
MPRegen  0.3/turn               C - ring "Reolemu" {rCorr Str+6 Int+2}

@: regenerating, repel missiles
A: permanent stasis, dig shafts and tunnels, four strong arms, antennae 3,
talons 1, negative energy resistance 1, wild magic 1
0: Orb of Zot
a: Dig, Shaft Self, End Regeneration, Stop Repelling Missiles, Finesse, Renounce
Religion

You were on level 0 of Tartarus.
You worshipped Okawaru.
Okawaru was exalted by your worship.
You were not hungry.

You visited 5 branches of the dungeon, and saw 31 of its levels.
You also visited: Ice Cave and Elven Halls.

You collected 3178 gold pieces.
You spent 765 gold pieces at shops.

Innate Abilities, Weirdness & Mutations

You are under a permanent stasis effect.
You can dig through walls and to a lower floor.
Your four strong arms can wield two-handed weapons with a shield.
You have a pair of large antennae on your head. (SInv)
You have sharp toenails.
You resist negative energy. (rN+)
Your spells are a little harder to cast, but a little more powerful.

Skills:
 + Level 17.0(22.0) Fighting
 + Level 22.0(27) Polearms
 + Level 16.3(21.3) Bows & Xbows
 + Level 17.6(22.6) Armour
 + Level 10.6(15.6) Dodging
 + Level 16.9(21.9) Shields
 - Level 5.8 Spellcasting
 - Level 15.1 Hexes
 - Level 6.3 Charms
 - Level 5.8 Necromancy
 - Level 4.2 Ice Magic
 - Level 4.0 Air Magic
 - Level 10.1 Invocations
 - Level 10.2 Evocations

You had 18 spell levels left.
You knew the following spells:

Your Spells              Type           Power        Failure   Level  Hunger
c - Confuse               Hex            70 (100)     1%          3    N/A
r - Regeneration          Chrm/Necr      37 (200)     26%         3    N/A
s - Slow                  Hex            70 (100)     1%          2    N/A
w - Swiftness             Chrm/Air       32 (100)     19%         2    N/A
z - Ensorcelled Hibernat  Hex/Ice        50 (50)      3%          2    N/A
G - Silence               Hex/Air        53 (200)     21%         4    N/A
L - Repel Missiles        Chrm/Air       32 (100)     19%         2    N/A

Inventory:

Hand Weapons
 a - a +9 bardiche of flaming (weapon)
 b - a +8 longbow of flaming
 q - a +4 triple crossbow of velocity
 x - the +1 glaive of Glory {antimagic, Str+2}   

It reduces the magical energy of the wielder, and disrupts the spells and
   magical abilities of those hit. Natural abilities and divine invocations are
   not affected.

It affects your strength (+2).
 A - a +2 battleaxe
 K - the +8 arbalest of Articulation {velocity, Int+2 SInv}   

Any arrow fired from it inflicts extra damage.

It affects your intelligence (+2).
   It lets you see invisible.
 O - the +1 glaive of Tenacity {flame, Dex+7}   

It has been specially enchanted to burn those struck by it, causing extra
   injury to most foes and up to half again as much damage against particularly
   susceptible opponents.

It affects your dexterity (+7).
Missiles
 j - 3899 arrows
 W - 15 curare darts {=f}
Armour
 f - the +2 pair of gloves of the Sacrificial Victim (worn) {Str+3 Int+6 Dex-2 SInv}   

It affects your strength (+3).
   It affects your intelligence (+6).
   It affects your dexterity (-2).
 i - a +0 large shield (worn)
 t - +0 gold dragon scales (worn)
 y - a +0 cloak of poison resistance (worn)
 F - +0 storm dragon scales
 M - the -5 large shield "Giq Keam" {rF- MR++ SInv}   

It makes you vulnerable to fire.
   It affects your resistance to hostile enchantments.
 V - a +1 pair of boots (worn)
Jewellery
 l - a +3 amulet of reflection (around neck)
 m - an uncursed ring of protection from magic
 n - an uncursed ring of positive energy
 p - an uncursed ring of poison resistance
 r - a +5 ring of intelligence
 w - an uncursed ring of wizardry
 C - the ring "Reolemu" (right hand) {rCorr Str+6 Int+2}   

[ring of resist corrosion]

It affects your strength (+6).
   It affects your intelligence (+2).
 E - a +5 ring of strength
 P - the ring "Bumun" (left hand) {*Drain rF+ rN+ Str-4 Dex+10}   

[ring of positive energy]

It affects your strength (-4).
   It affects your dexterity (+10).
   It protects you from fire.
   It protects you from negative energy.
   It causes draining when unequipped.
 R - an uncursed amulet of regeneration
Wands
 d - a wand of confusion (6)
 I - a wand of polymorph (8)
 S - a wand of paralysis (4)
 X - a wand of iceblast (5)
Scrolls
 e - 6 scrolls of fog
 g - a scroll of magic mapping
 k - 13 scrolls of amnesia
 s - 2 scrolls of holy word
 z - 6 scrolls of immolation {!r}
 B - 2 scrolls of silence {!r}
 J - 4 scrolls of fear
 L - a scroll of summoning
 N - a scroll of brand weapon
Potions
 h - 9 potions of flight
 o - a potion of heal wounds {@q2}
 u - a potion of magic
 v - 5 potions of mutation
 D - 7 potions of curing {@q1}
 G - 2 potions of resistance
 H - 3 potions of invisibility
 Q - a potion of augmentation
 T - 5 potions of lignification
 Z - 4 potions of cancellation
Miscellaneous
 c - the horn of Geryon
 Y - 2 phantom mirrors

Dungeon Overview and Level Annotations

Branches:
Dungeon (15/15)               Orc (0/2) D:15         Vaults (0/3) D:15
 Depths (3/3) D:15           Hell (1/1)                 Tar (7/7) Hell
    Zot (5/5) Depths:3   
   Dis: Hell:1         Geh: Hell:1         Coc: Hell:1     

Altars:
Cheibriados
Dithmenos
Elyvilon
Gozag
Hepliaklqana
Jiyva
Kikubaaqudgha
Makhleb
Nemelex Xobeh
Okawaru
Qazlal
Ru
Sif Muna
Trog
Uskayaw
Vehumet
Wu Jian
Xom
Yredelemnul
Zin
The Shining One

Shops:
D:14 =   Depths:1 [

Portals:
Hell: Zot:4 Zot:5
Pandemonium: Depths:1 Depths:3

************#######  *****
,,,,,,,,,,,,#@....####,,,,
,**********,#...###...,***
+*,,,,,,,,*+#..##...#***,,
*,,,,,,,,,,*#'##..#**,,,,*
,,,,,,,,,{,,#....##{,,****
,,,,,,,,,,,,##..##..***,,,
,,,,,,,,,{,,{#..#..*#.,,*#
,,,,,,,,,,,,,#.##.##.,*##.
,,,**++**,,,{#.#..*..*#..,
,,**,,,,**,,{#.#.##.##..*#

There were no monsters in sight!

Message History

Unknown command.
You now have 2252 gold pieces (gained 38).
You now have 2282 gold pieces (gained 30).
You now have 2303 gold pieces (gained 21).
You now have 2318 gold pieces (gained 15).
You now have 2338 gold pieces (gained 20).
A large abomination comes into view.
You see here 30 gold pieces.
You see here 45 gold pieces.
You chop the large abomination into pieces (58)!!!
You burn the large abomination (19)!!
You destroy the large abomination!
Okawaru accepts your kill.
No target in view!
You now have 2368 gold pieces (gained 30).
You now have 2413 gold pieces (gained 45).
Your hands slow down.
There is a staircase leading out of the dungeon here.
Saving game... please wait.
Welcome back, fofi-duhz the Formicid Fighter.
You are playing on Normal difficulty.
Okawaru says: Bring me glory in combat!
Saving game... please wait.
Welcome back, fofi-duhz the Formicid Fighter.
You are playing on Normal difficulty.
Okawaru says: Bring me glory in combat!
You can't go down here!
You can't go down here!
A rune of Zot still resides in this realm, and once you leave you can never return. Are you sure you want to leave? (Confirm with "yes".)
You have escaped!

Action                   |  1- 3 |  4- 6 |  7- 9 | 10-12 | 13-15 | 16-18 | 19-21 | 22-24 | 25-27 || total
-------------------------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------++-------
Melee: Trident           |    99 |   151 |   243 |   378 |     4 |       |       |       |       ||   875
       Halberd           |       |    85 |   312 |   198 |       |       |       |       |       ||   595
       Hand axe          |       |       |     3 |       |       |       |       |       |       ||     3
       Glaive            |       |       |       |    22 |   665 |   995 |   148 |       |       ||  1830
       Bardiche          |       |       |       |       |       |       |   647 |   517 |   659 ||  1823
       Longbow           |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |       ||     1
 Fire: Shortbow          |       |       |       |     1 |     6 |       |       |       |       ||     7
       Longbow           |       |       |       |       |     6 |    85 |   110 |   133 |   180 ||   514
Throw: Tomahawk          |       |       |     2 |       |       |       |       |       |       ||     2
       Poisoned dart     |       |       |    12 |    17 |     1 |       |       |       |       ||    30
 Cast: Repel Missiles    |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |     1 |       |       ||     2
       Regeneration      |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |    14 |    11 |     2 ||    28
       Ensorcelled Hiber |       |       |       |       |       |       |     2 |       |       ||     2
       Confuse           |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 ||     1
Invok: Finesse           |       |       |       |       |     2 |     2 |     7 |    10 |     8 ||    29
 Abil: Dig               |       |       |     4 |    13 |    17 |     4 |    51 |    13 |    16 ||   118
       End Regeneration  |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |    12 |    11 |     2 ||    26
Evoke: Wand              |       |       |       |       |       |       |     9 |     1 |       ||    10
  Use: Potion            |     1 |       |     1 |       |     1 |       |     4 |     6 |    11 ||    24
       Scroll            |       |       |       |       |     2 |     2 |     8 |     3 |     6 ||    21
 Stab: Distracted        |       |       |       |       |     1 |     1 |     4 |     1 |     1 ||     8
       Confused          |       |       |       |       |       |       |     6 |     2 |       ||     8
       Paralysed         |       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |       |       ||     1
Armor: Scale mail        |     1 |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       ||     1
       Plate armour      |    40 |   107 |   257 |       |    18 |    52 |       |       |       ||   474
       Chain mail        |     2 |       |    50 |    56 |    29 |    19 |       |       |       ||   156
       Storm dragon scal |       |       |       |       |       |    38 |    63 |       |       ||   101
       Gold dragon scale |       |       |       |       |       |       |    81 |    56 |    82 ||   219
Dodge: Dodged            |    11 |    31 |   143 |   105 |   104 |   222 |   252 |    80 |    92 ||  1040
       Deflected         |       |       |       |       |       |     2 |    12 |     5 |     7 ||    26
Block: Shield            |    32 |    92 |   270 |    18 |       |       |       |       |       ||   412
       Large shield      |       |       |       |   283 |   290 |   611 |   555 |   290 |   370 ||  2399
       Reflection        |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     4 |     6 ||    10

Vault maps used:
D:1:      evilmike_arrival_crescent
D:2:      old_standard_altar, nicolae_overflow_crystal_walls,
          grunt_temple_overflow_open
D:3:      overflow_temple_1_default, chequers_ecumenical_altar_island,
          nicolae_qazlal_style_of_elements, uniq_natasha
D:4:      lemuel_coloured_pillars_altar, overflow_temple_1_default
D:5:      lemuel_doored_altar, overflow_temple_1_default, lemuel_crystal_altar
D:6:      tso_oasis_becter, nicolae_gozag_cash_rules_everything_around_me,
          uniq_crazy_yiuf_cottage
D:7:      gammafunk_temple_overflow_elements, grunt_dithmenos_smoke_and_mirrors,
          marbit_many_paths
D:8:      small_statue_intersection, kennysheep_doodads
D:10:     jmf_multi_god_temple2
D:13:     uniq_sonja
D:14:     serial_shops, nicolae_shop_stone, minivault_4,
          hangedman_decor_diamond_cutter
D:15:     grunt_enter_depths_magical_seal, orc_0_dummy,
          grunt_vaults_entry_fortified, serial_bayou_lagoon_a, basic_altar,
          portal_ice_cave_entry_ice_beasts
Elf:      minmay_elf_hall
Depths:1: portal_elf_entry_minmay_elf_necromancy, rand_demon_pan_entry_3,
          hangedman_decor_slide_cut, serial_shops, nicolae_shop_waterfront,
          grunt_ministairs_1, serial_sigils_hangedman_confine,
          nrook_mini_vaults, serial_bayou_crossing,
          infiniplex_staircase_pool_lava, uniq_boris, uniq_jory
Depths:2: lemuel_vampire_tower, serial_sigils, serial_sigils_hangedman_stare,
          serial_sigils_hangedman_gnaw, serial_sigils_hangedman_scratch,
          serial_sigils_hangedman_etch, nrook_loot_triangle
Depths:3: grunt_zot_entry_gee_three, grunt_pan_entry_zigzag, serial_glass,
          glass_columns_c, glass_columns_a, glass_columns_a, minivault_16,
          minmay_misc_feat_nine_boxes, kennysheep_flooded_box, st_stairs_12
Tar:6:    door_vault
Tar:7:    tar_minmay_river
Zot:1:    kennysheep_six_static_rooms
Zot:2:    hangedman_spider_trapstep
Zot:3:    lemuel_firehouse
Zot:4:    hell_entry, hangedman_zot_decor_scrapings
IceCv:    ice_cave_tombish

Notes
Turn   | Place    | Note
-------+----------+-------------------------------------------
     0 | D:1      | fofi-duhz the Formicid Fighter began the quest for the Orb.
     0 | D:1      | Reached XP level 1. HP: 18/18 MP: 1/1
    62 | D:1      | Reached XP level 2. HP: 19/24 MP: 2/2
   233 | D:1      | Reached skill level 3 in Polearms
   495 | D:1      | Reached XP level 3. HP: 29/29 MP: 3/3
   893 | D:2      | Found a hide-covered altar of Uskayaw.
   979 | D:2      | Reached XP level 4. HP: 32/35 MP: 4/4
   981 | D:2      | Reached skill level 4 in Polearms
  1153 | D:2      | Found a hazy altar of Hepliaklqana.
  1153 | D:2      | Found a radiant altar of Vehumet.
  1156 | D:2      | Found a sacrificial altar of Ru.
  1156 | D:2      | Found a snail-covered altar of Cheibriados.
  1156 | D:2      | Found an iron altar of Okawaru.
  1156 | D:2      | Found an ancient bone altar of Kikubaaqudgha.
  1156 | D:2      | Found a sparkling altar of Nemelex Xobeh.
  1227 | D:2      | Became a worshipper of Warmaster Okawaru
  1308 | D:2      | Found a bloodstained altar of Trog.
  1535 | D:3      | Reached skill level 4 in Shields
  1540 | D:3      | Noticed a water elemental
  1542 | D:3      | Found a stormy altar of Qazlal.
  1543 | D:3      | Noticed a fire elemental
  1543 | D:3      | Noticed an earth elemental
  1543 | D:3      | Noticed an air elemental
  1594 | D:3      | Reached XP level 5. HP: 41/41 MP: 5/5
  1632 | D:3      | Found a faded altar of an unknown god.
  1866 | D:3      | Noticed Natasha
  1886 | D:3      | Killed Natasha
  1899 | D:3      | Reached skill level 4 in Fighting
  1899 | D:3      | Reached skill level 4 in Armour
  1899 | D:3      | Reached XP level 6. HP: 46/48 MP: 6/6
  2017 | D:3      | Found a deep blue altar of Sif Muna.
  2143 | D:4      | Found a viscous altar of Jiyva.
  2174 | D:4      | Reached skill level 5 in Shields
  2184 | D:4      | Reached XP level 7. HP: 47/55 MP: 7/7
  2247 | D:4      | Reached * piety under Okawaru
  2344 | D:4      | Reached skill level 5 in Polearms
  2492 | D:4      | Found a glowing silver altar of Zin.
  2855 | D:5      | Entered Level 5 of the Dungeon
  2913 | D:5      | Reached skill level 5 in Armour
  3081 | D:5      | Reached skill level 6 in Shields
  3262 | D:5      | Reached XP level 8. HP: 61/61 MP: 8/8
  3280 | D:5      | Reached skill level 5 in Fighting
  3413 | D:5      | Found a shimmering altar of Xom.
  3658 | D:5      | Found an ornate altar of the Wu Jian Council.
  3776 | D:5      | Reached ** piety under Okawaru
  3797 | D:5      | Found a stormy altar of Qazlal.
  4011 | D:6      | Reached skill level 6 in Polearms
  4073 | D:6      | Reached skill level 6 in Armour
  4157 | D:6      | Reached skill level 7 in Shields
  4255 | D:6      | Found an opulent altar of Gozag.
  4329 | D:6      | Found a glowing golden altar of the Shining One.
  4454 | D:6      | Found a runed door.
  4458 | D:6      | Noticed Crazy Yiuf
  4463 | D:6      | Killed Crazy Yiuf
  4521 | D:7      | Reached skill level 6 in Fighting
  4521 | D:7      | Reached XP level 9. HP: 65/69 MP: 9/9
  4533 | D:7      | Got the ring of Weqicur {rPois rF+ Int+5 Dex+7 Slay-4}
  4606 | D:7      | Noticed a purple ugly thing
  4633 | D:7      | Killed a purple ugly thing
  4633 | D:7      | Reached *** piety under Okawaru
  4633 | D:7      | Reached skill level 7 in Polearms
  4955 | D:7      | Reached skill level 7 in Armour
  5047 | D:7      | Reached skill level 8 in Shields
  5075 | D:7      | Noticed a spiny frog
  5076 | D:7      | Reached skill level 1 in Dodging
  5089 | D:7      | Killed a spiny frog
  5089 | D:7      | Reached **** piety under Okawaru
  5089 | D:7      | Reached skill level 7 in Fighting
  5089 | D:7      | Reached skill level 8 in Polearms
  5089 | D:7      | Reached XP level 10. HP: 25/79 MP: 10/10
  5224 | D:7      | Found a shadowy altar of Dithmenos.
  5286 | D:7      | Found a burning altar of Makhleb.
  5286 | D:7      | Found a basalt altar of Yredelemnul.
  5503 | D:7      | Reached skill level 2 in Dodging
  5512 | D:7      | Found a white marble altar of Elyvilon.
  5615 | D:8      | Noticed a two-headed ogre
  5630 | D:8      | Killed a two-headed ogre
  5871 | D:8      | Reached skill level 9 in Polearms
  5904 | D:8      | Reached skill level 3 in Dodging
  5921 | D:8      | Got the +1 leather armour "Lichyi" {Int+5 Stlth+}
  5992 | D:8      | Reached skill level 9 in Shields
  6121 | D:8      | Noticed a two-headed ogre
  6137 | D:8      | Killed a two-headed ogre
  6137 | D:8      | Reached ***** piety under Okawaru
  6137 | D:8      | Reached skill level 8 in Armour
  6573 | D:9      | Reached XP level 11. HP: 86/86 MP: 11/11
  6724 | D:9      | Reached skill level 8 in Fighting
  6724 | D:9      | Reached skill level 1 in Bows & Xbows
  6948 | D:9      | Reached skill level 10 in Polearms
  7061 | D:9      | Received a gift from Okawaru
  7259 | D:10     | Entered Level 10 of the Dungeon
  7288 | D:10     | Reached skill level 4 in Dodging
  7484 | D:10     | Noticed an unseen horror
  7489 | D:10     | Found a large runed door.
  7490 | D:10     | Found a large runed door.
  7528 | D:10     | Reached skill level 2 in Bows & Xbows
  7547 | D:10     | Killed an unseen horror
  7777 | D:10     | Reached skill level 10 in Shields
  8068 | D:10     | Noticed a flayed ghost
  8077 | D:10     | Noticed a wolf spider
  8115 | D:10     | Killed a wolf spider
  8131 | D:10     | Killed a flayed ghost
  8131 | D:10     | Reached skill level 3 in Bows & Xbows
  8131 | D:10     | Reached XP level 12. HP: 67/94 MP: 12/12
  8149 | D:10     | Found a basalt altar of Yredelemnul.
  8154 | D:10     | Found a sparkling altar of Nemelex Xobeh.
  8231 | D:11     | Reached skill level 9 in Armour
  8238 | D:11     | Reached skill level 11 in Polearms
  8301 | D:11     | Reached skill level 5 in Dodging
  8347 | D:11     | Reached skill level 9 in Fighting
  8376 | D:11     | Noticed a two-headed ogre
  8383 | D:11     | Killed a two-headed ogre
  8599 | D:11     | Got the +1 robe of the Farrier {rPois rC- Regen+}
  8767 | D:11     | Noticed an unseen horror
  8772 | D:11     | Killed an unseen horror
  8772 | D:11     | Reached ****** piety under Okawaru
  8772 | D:11     | Reached skill level 4 in Bows & Xbows
  8874 | D:11     | Noticed an unseen horror
  8880 | D:11     | Killed an unseen horror
  9293 | D:12     | Received a gift from Okawaru
  9307 | D:12     | Got the +1 glaive of Tenacity {flame, Dex+7}
  9663 | D:12     | Reached XP level 13. HP: 102/102 MP: 13/13
  9763 | D:13     | Noticed a seven-headed hydra
  9773 | D:13     | Killed a seven-headed hydra
  9773 | D:13     | Reached skill level 12 in Polearms
  9784 | D:13     | Reached skill level 6 in Dodging
  9803 | D:13     | Noticed Sonja
  9821 | D:13     | Killed Sonja
  9821 | D:13     | Reached skill level 10 in Armour
  9871 | D:13     | Reached skill level 10 in Fighting
  9871 | D:13     | Reached skill level 5 in Bows & Xbows
 10049 | D:13     | Received a gift from Okawaru
 10154 | D:13     | Received a gift from Okawaru
 10640 | D:14     | Found Vemops's Jewellery Shop.
 10706 | D:14     | Reached skill level 6 in Bows & Xbows
 10735 | D:14     | Reached skill level 13 in Polearms
 10735 | D:14     | Reached skill level 7 in Dodging
 10863 | D:14     | Reached XP level 14. HP: 111/111 MP: 14/14
 11106 | D:14     | Received a gift from Okawaru
 11109 | D:14     | Reached skill level 11 in Armour
 11116 | D:14     | Got the +8 broad axe of the Eternal Void {distort, rN+}
 11484 | D:14     | Got the +1 trident of the Evening {drain, +Rage rC+ Int+4 Stlth+}
 11547 | D:14     | Bought an uncursed ring of protection from magic for 425 gold pieces
 11551 | D:14     | Bought an uncursed ring of positive energy for 340 gold pieces
 11590 | D:15     | Entered Level 15 of the Dungeon
 11599 | D:15     | Found a sacrificial altar of Ru.
 11658 | D:15     | Reached skill level 1 in Invocations
 11691 | D:15     | Reached skill level 2 in Invocations
 11797 | D:15     | Reached skill level 3 in Invocations
 11809 | D:15     | Found a staircase to the Orcish Mines.
 11836 | D:15     | Reached skill level 4 in Invocations
 11888 | D:15     | Reached skill level 5 in Invocations
 11899 | D:15     | Found a frozen archway.
 11937 | D:15     | Reached skill level 6 in Invocations
 11975 | IceCv    | Entered an ice cave
 12055 | IceCv    | Reached skill level 11 in Fighting
 12409 | IceCv    | Identified a potion of resistance
 12418 | IceCv    | Got the +4 morningstar of the Spheres {venom, +Blink rPois}
 12420 | IceCv    | Got the +5 shortbow "Jysumit" {flame, rElec rPois rC- Str+3}
 12599 | D:15     | Reached skill level 11 in Shields
 12599 | D:15     | Reached skill level 7 in Invocations
 12762 | D:15     | Received a gift from Okawaru
 12864 | D:15     | Found a gate to the Vaults.
 12964 | D:15     | Reached XP level 15. HP: 119/119 MP: 20/20
 12968 | D:15     | Reached skill level 7 in Bows & Xbows
 13002 | D:15     | Found a staircase to the Depths.
 13329 | Depths:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Depths
 13329 | Depths:1 | Noticed a fire giant
 13349 | Depths:1 | Killed a fire giant
 13458 | Depths:1 | Reached skill level 14 in Polearms
 13458 | Depths:1 | Reached skill level 1 in Charms
 13458 | Depths:1 | Reached skill level 1 in Air Magic
 13464 | Depths:1 | Got Jiynudom's Guide on Darkness
 13496 | Depths:1 | Found a portal to the Elven Halls.
 13578 | Depths:1 | Reached skill level 2 in Charms
 13581 | Depths:1 | Noticed Boris
 13622 | Depths:1 | Killed Boris
 13622 | Depths:1 | Received a gift from Okawaru
 13622 | Depths:1 | Reached skill level 2 in Air Magic
 13636 | Depths:1 | Reached skill level 3 in Charms
 13638 | Depths:1 | Got the +1 glaive of Glory {antimagic, Str+2}
 13792 | Elf      | Entered the Elven Halls
 13856 | Elf      | Noticed a deep elf sorcerer
 13869 | Elf      | Killed a deep elf sorcerer
 13871 | Elf      | Noticed a deep elf master archer
 13879 | Elf      | Killed a deep elf master archer
 13892 | Elf      | Noticed a deep elf sorcerer
 13913 | Elf      | Killed a deep elf sorcerer
 13913 | Elf      | Reached skill level 8 in Bows & Xbows
 13913 | Elf      | Reached skill level 3 in Air Magic
 13922 | Elf      | Noticed a deep elf elementalist
 13942 | Elf      | Killed a deep elf elementalist
 14094 | Elf      | Reached skill level 4 in Charms
 14115 | Elf      | Noticed a deep elf master archer
 14143 | Elf      | Killed a deep elf master archer
 14244 | Elf      | Noticed a deep elf elementalist
 14253 | Elf      | Killed a deep elf elementalist
 14255 | Elf      | Noticed a deep elf sorcerer
 14278 | Elf      | Killed a deep elf sorcerer
 14278 | Elf      | Received a gift from Okawaru
 14278 | Elf      | Reached XP level 16. HP: 88/127 MP: 7/21
 14401 | Elf      | Noticed a deep elf sorcerer
 14421 | Elf      | Killed a deep elf sorcerer
 14422 | Elf      | Noticed a deep elf blademaster
 14446 | Elf      | Killed a deep elf blademaster
 14497 | Elf      | Reached skill level 12 in Fighting
 14497 | Elf      | Reached skill level 5 in Charms
 14497 | Elf      | Reached skill level 4 in Air Magic
 14502 | Elf      | Learned a level 2 spell: Repel Missiles
 14511 | Elf      | Noticed a deep elf sorcerer
 14529 | Elf      | Killed a deep elf sorcerer
 14542 | Elf      | Noticed a deep elf blademaster
 14554 | Elf      | Killed a deep elf blademaster
 14598 | Elf      | Noticed a deep elf sorcerer
 14611 | Elf      | Killed a deep elf sorcerer
 14611 | Elf      | Reached skill level 9 in Bows & Xbows
 14656 | Elf      | Noticed a deep elf master archer
 14681 | Elf      | Killed a deep elf master archer
 14819 | Elf      | Reached skill level 1 in Necromancy
 15126 | Elf      | Noticed a deep elf blademaster
 15146 | Elf      | Killed a deep elf blademaster
 15146 | Elf      | Reached skill level 15 in Polearms
 15146 | Elf      | Reached skill level 1 in Spellcasting
 15156 | Elf      | Noticed a deep elf blademaster
 15182 | Elf      | Killed a deep elf blademaster
 15182 | Elf      | Reached skill level 8 in Dodging
 15182 | Elf      | Reached skill level 2 in Necromancy
 15313 | Elf      | Noticed a deep elf master archer
 15331 | Elf      | Killed a deep elf master archer
 15384 | Elf      | Noticed a deep elf sorcerer
 15403 | Elf      | Killed a deep elf sorcerer
 15479 | Elf      | Learned a level 2 spell: Swiftness
 15545 | Elf      | Got the ring "Bumun" {*Drain rF+ rN+ Str-4 Dex+10}
 15785 | Depths:1 | Noticed Jory
 15817 | Depths:1 | Killed Jory
 15817 | Depths:1 | Received a gift from Okawaru
 15817 | Depths:1 | Reached skill level 2 in Spellcasting
 15818 | Depths:1 | Got the -5 large shield "Giq Keam" {rF- MR++ SInv}
 16030 | Depths:1 | Reached skill level 3 in Necromancy
 16112 | Depths:1 | Found Yrhif's Antique Armour Shoppe.
 16153 | Depths:1 | Noticed an ancient champion
 16171 | Depths:1 | Killed an ancient champion
 16171 | Depths:1 | Reached XP level 17. HP: 77/135 MP: 17/17
 16182 | Depths:1 | Found a one-way gate leading to the halls of Pandemonium.
 16260 | Depths:1 | Reached skill level 3 in Spellcasting
 16554 | Depths:2 | Reached skill level 10 in Bows & Xbows
 16686 | Depths:2 | Got the ring "Reolemu" {rCorr Str+6 Int+2}
 16759 | Depths:2 | Reached skill level 12 in Armour
 16905 | Depths:2 | Reached skill level 12 in Shields
 17167 | Depths:2 | Reached skill level 8 in Invocations
 17336 | Depths:2 | Reached skill level 4 in Spellcasting
 17459 | Depths:2 | Reached skill level 4 in Necromancy
 17504 | Depths:2 | Received a gift from Okawaru
 17724 | Depths:2 | Found an ancient bone altar of Kikubaaqudgha.
 17748 | Depths:2 | Got the Volume of Cloudy Darkness
 17800 | Depths:2 | Received a gift from Okawaru
 17824 | Depths:2 | Reached skill level 9 in Dodging
 17871 | Depths:2 | Reached XP level 18. HP: 127/142 MP: 20/20
 18090 | Depths:2 | Received a gift from Okawaru
 18167 | Depths:2 | Learned a level 3 spell: Regeneration
 18198 | Depths:3 | Entered Level 3 of the Depths
 18230 | Depths:3 | Reached skill level 1 in Evocations
 18234 | Depths:3 | Reached skill level 13 in Fighting
 18413 | Depths:3 | Reached skill level 11 in Bows & Xbows
 18421 | Depths:3 | Reached skill level 2 in Evocations
 18430 | Depths:3 | Reached skill level 5 in Necromancy
 18651 | Depths:3 | Reached skill level 3 in Evocations
 18933 | Depths:3 | Found a deep blue altar of Sif Muna.
 18951 | Depths:3 | Reached skill level 4 in Evocations
 19010 | Depths:3 | Reached skill level 16 in Polearms
 19010 | Depths:3 | Reached skill level 5 in Spellcasting
 19196 | Depths:3 | Received a gift from Okawaru
 19222 | Depths:3 | Noticed an acid robin
 19248 | Depths:3 | Killed an acid robin
 19248 | Depths:3 | Reached XP level 19. HP: 35/150 MP: 19/25
 19419 | Depths:3 | Received a gift from Okawaru
 19484 | Depths:3 | Noticed an acid robin
 19494 | Depths:3 | Killed an acid robin
 19550 | Depths:3 | Noticed a bone dragon
 19579 | Depths:3 | Killed a bone dragon
 19579 | Depths:3 | Received a gift from Okawaru
 19579 | Depths:3 | Reached skill level 5 in Evocations
 19586 | Depths:3 | Found a gate to the Realm of Zot.
 19716 | Depths:3 | Reached skill level 13 in Shields
 19971 | Depths:3 | Learned a level 2 spell: Ensorcelled Hibernation
 20012 | Zot:1    | Entered Level 1 of the Realm of Zot
 20012 | Zot:1    | Noticed a zotbot
 20012 | Zot:1    | Noticed an antimatter elf
 20012 | Zot:1    | Noticed an antimatter elf
 20027 | Zot:1    | Killed an antimatter elf
 20027 | Zot:1    | Reached skill level 2 in Hexes
 20031 | Zot:1    | Killed an antimatter elf
 20031 | Zot:1    | Reached skill level 3 in Hexes
 20048 | Zot:1    | Killed a zotbot
 20048 | Zot:1    | Reached skill level 4 in Hexes
 20059 | Zot:1    | Noticed a THE GIAGGOSTUONO
 20069 | Zot:1    | Killed a THE GIAGGOSTUONO
 20069 | Zot:1    | Reached skill level 5 in Hexes
 20180 | Zot:1    | Reached skill level 12 in Bows & Xbows
 20232 | Zot:1    | Noticed a golden dragon
 20242 | Zot:1    | Killed a golden dragon
 20242 | Zot:1    | Reached skill level 6 in Hexes
 20268 | Zot:1    | Noticed an electric golem
 20287 | Zot:1    | Killed an electric golem
 20287 | Zot:1    | Reached skill level 6 in Evocations
 20290 | Zot:1    | Noticed a zotbot
 20305 | Zot:1    | Killed a zotbot
 20305 | Zot:1    | Reached skill level 7 in Hexes
 20479 | Zot:1    | Reached skill level 8 in Hexes
 20655 | Zot:1    | Noticed a diesel robin
 20684 | Zot:1    | Killed a diesel robin
 20684 | Zot:1    | Received a gift from Okawaru
 20684 | Zot:1    | Reached skill level 9 in Hexes
 20687 | Zot:1    | Reached XP level 20. HP: 107/158 MP: 19/22
 20758 | Zot:1    | Reached skill level 17 in Polearms
 21020 | Zot:1    | Received a gift from Okawaru
 21020 | Zot:1    | Reached skill level 10 in Hexes
 21086 | Zot:1    | Reached skill level 7 in Evocations
 21197 | Zot:1    | Noticed a giant giant
 21206 | Zot:1    | Killed a giant giant
 21337 | Zot:1    | Noticed a THE GIAGGOSTUONO
 21362 | Zot:1    | Killed a THE GIAGGOSTUONO
 21362 | Zot:1    | Reached skill level 11 in Hexes
 21480 | Zot:1    | Reached skill level 1 in Ice Magic
 21645 | Zot:1    | Learned a level 4 spell: Silence
 21747 | Zot:2    | Noticed an orb of fire
 21765 | Zot:2    | Killed an orb of fire
 21765 | Zot:2    | Reached skill level 12 in Hexes
 21788 | Zot:2    | Reached skill level 2 in Ice Magic
 22020 | Zot:2    | Noticed a golden dragon
 22028 | Zot:2    | Killed a golden dragon
 22081 | Zot:2    | Noticed a ghost robin
 22091 | Zot:2    | Killed a ghost robin
 22092 | Zot:2    | Noticed a ghost robin
 22106 | Zot:2    | Killed a ghost robin
 22414 | Zot:2    | Reached skill level 3 in Ice Magic
 22494 | Zot:2    | Reached skill level 6 in Charms
 22508 | Zot:2    | Noticed a curse toe
 22528 | Zot:2    | Killed a curse toe
 22528 | Zot:2    | Reached skill level 13 in Hexes
 22630 | Zot:2    | Received a gift from Okawaru
 22654 | Zot:2    | Learned a level 2 spell: Slow
 22966 | Zot:3    | Reached skill level 13 in Armour
 22966 | Zot:3    | Reached XP level 21. HP: 121/164 MP: 16/16
 23035 | Zot:3    | Received a gift from Okawaru
 23178 | Zot:3    | Noticed a golden dragon
 23178 | Zot:3    | Noticed a cool robin
 23195 | Zot:3    | Killed a cool robin
 23205 | Zot:3    | Killed a golden dragon
 23322 | Zot:3    | Reached skill level 14 in Hexes
 23337 | Zot:3    | Reached skill level 4 in Ice Magic
 23343 | Zot:3    | Noticed a cool robin
 23363 | Zot:3    | Killed a cool robin
 23679 | Zot:3    | Noticed a zotbot
 23692 | Zot:3    | Killed a zotbot
 23831 | Zot:3    | Noticed an orb of fire
 23833 | Zot:3    | Gained mutation: Your spells are a little harder to cast, but a little more powerful. [an orb of fire]
 23844 | Zot:3    | Killed an orb of fire
 23844 | Zot:3    | Reached skill level 18 in Polearms
 23844 | Zot:3    | Reached skill level 13 in Bows & Xbows
 23866 | Zot:3    | Received a gift from Okawaru
 23927 | Zot:3    | Reached skill level 15 in Hexes
 24049 | Zot:3    | Noticed a zotbot
 24068 | Zot:3    | HP: 16/164 [zotbot/bolt of dispelling energy (43)]
 24069 | Zot:3    | HP: 2/164 [rock wall collision (16)]
 24071 | Zot:3    | Killed a zotbot
 24604 | Zot:3    | Noticed an orb of fire
 24637 | Zot:3    | Killed an orb of fire
 24656 | Zot:3    | Reached skill level 8 in Evocations
 24807 | Zot:3    | Noticed a THE GIAGGOSTUONO
 24833 | Zot:3    | Killed a THE GIAGGOSTUONO
 25010 | Zot:3    | Received a gift from Okawaru
 25044 | Zot:3    | Gained mutation: You are clumsy. (Dex -5) [mutagenic glow]
 25192 | Zot:3    | Reached XP level 22. HP: 171/171 MP: 9/9
 25211 | Zot:3    | Noticed an orb of fire
 25222 | Zot:3    | Gained mutation: Armour fits poorly on your strangely shaped body. [an orb of fire]
 25228 | Zot:3    | Killed an orb of fire
 25346 | Zot:3    | Lost mutation: Your spells are a little harder to cast, but a little more powerful. [potion of mutation]
 25346 | Zot:3    | Lost mutation: Armour fits poorly on your strangely shaped body. [potion of mutation]
 25346 | Zot:3    | Lost mutation: You are clumsy. (Dex -5) [potion of mutation]
 25346 | Zot:3    | Gained mutation: Armour fits poorly on your strangely shaped body. [potion of mutation]
 25346 | Zot:3    | Gained mutation: You are resistant to hostile enchantments. (MR+) [potion of mutation]
 25346 | Zot:3    | Gained mutation: You have sharp toenails. [potion of mutation]
 25346 | Zot:3    | Gained mutation: You are resistant to electric shocks. (rElec) [potion of mutation]
 25359 | Zot:4    | Received a gift from Okawaru
 25403 | Zot:4    | Noticed a THE GIAGGOSTUONO
 25426 | Zot:4    | Killed a THE GIAGGOSTUONO
 25458 | Zot:4    | Reached skill level 14 in Armour
 25458 | Zot:4    | Reached skill level 9 in Evocations
 25550 | Zot:4    | Found a gateway to Hell.
 25555 | Zot:4    | Noticed a diesel robin
 25559 | Zot:4    | Noticed a diesel robin
 25566 | Zot:4    | Noticed a diesel robin
 25568 | Zot:4    | Noticed a diesel robin
 25583 | Zot:4    | Killed a diesel robin
 25583 | Zot:4    | Received a gift from Okawaru
 25586 | Zot:4    | Noticed a diesel robin
 25589 | Zot:4    | Killed a diesel robin
 25589 | Zot:4    | Reached skill level 19 in Polearms
 25593 | Zot:4    | Killed a diesel robin
 25607 | Zot:4    | Killed a diesel robin
 25610 | Zot:4    | Killed a diesel robin
 25792 | Zot:4    | Noticed an antimatter elf
 25818 | Zot:4    | Killed an antimatter elf
 26111 | Zot:4    | Noticed a cool robin
 26122 | Zot:4    | Killed a cool robin
 26124 | Zot:4    | Noticed a cool robin
 26126 | Zot:4    | Killed a cool robin
 26324 | Zot:4    | Reached skill level 9 in Invocations
 26414 | Zot:4    | Reached skill level 10 in Evocations
 26450 | Zot:4    | Noticed a golden dragon
 26465 | Zot:4    | Reached skill level 14 in Fighting
 26465 | Zot:4    | Reached skill level 14 in Bows & Xbows
 26475 | Zot:4    | Killed a golden dragon
 26475 | Zot:4    | Reached XP level 23. HP: 126/178 MP: 26/26
 26552 | Zot:4    | Received a gift from Okawaru
 26587 | Zot:4    | Noticed a THE GIAGGOSTUONO
 26598 | Zot:4    | Killed a THE GIAGGOSTUONO
 26868 | Zot:5    | Entered Level 5 of the Realm of Zot
 26948 | Zot:5    | Noticed a THE GIAGGOSTUONO
 26960 | Zot:5    | Killed a THE GIAGGOSTUONO
 27169 | Zot:5    | Got the Collected Works on Dark Glamour
 27174 | Zot:5    | Learned a level 3 spell: Confuse
 27257 | Zot:5    | Noticed an acid robin
 27272 | Zot:5    | Killed an acid robin
 27286 | Zot:5    | Killed an acid robin
 27286 | Zot:5    | Received a gift from Okawaru
 27295 | Zot:5    | Killed an acid robin
 27305 | Zot:5    | Killed an acid robin
 27305 | Zot:5    | Reached skill level 20 in Polearms
 27480 | Zot:5    | Noticed a curse toe
 27496 | Zot:5    | Killed a curse toe
 27496 | Zot:5    | Reached skill level 10 in Invocations
 27657 | Zot:5    | Noticed a golden dragon
 27673 | Zot:5    | Killed a golden dragon
 27750 | Zot:5    | Reached skill level 15 in Armour
 27779 | Zot:5    | Noticed an acid robin
 27792 | Zot:5    | Killed an acid robin
 27906 | Zot:5    | Received a gift from Okawaru
 28035 | Zot:5    | Noticed a diesel robin
 28036 | Zot:5    | Noticed a diesel robin
 28036 | Zot:5    | Noticed a diesel robin
 28045 | Zot:5    | Killed a diesel robin
 28054 | Zot:5    | Killed a diesel robin
 28055 | Zot:5    | Noticed a Killer Klown
 28068 | Zot:5    | Noticed a diesel robin
 28068 | Zot:5    | Killed a Killer Klown
 28074 | Zot:5    | Killed a diesel robin
 28074 | Zot:5    | Reached XP level 24. HP: 117/187 MP: 24/27
 28093 | Zot:5    | Noticed a diesel robin
 28115 | Zot:5    | Killed a diesel robin
 28125 | Zot:5    | Noticed an ancient lich
 28125 | Zot:5    | Killed a diesel robin
 28160 | Zot:5    | Killed an ancient lich
 28160 | Zot:5    | Reached skill level 14 in Shields
 28310 | Zot:5    | Noticed a THE GIAGGOSTUONO
 28311 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
 28344 | Zot:5    | Killed a THE GIAGGOSTUONO
 28417 | Zot:5    | Gained mutation: You are frail. (-10% HP) [an orb of fire]
 28429 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
 28429 | Zot:5    | Received a gift from Okawaru
 28429 | Zot:5    | Reached skill level 15 in Fighting
 28460 | Zot:5    | Noticed an acid robin
 28467 | Zot:5    | Noticed an acid robin
 28467 | Zot:5    | Noticed an acid robin
 28468 | Zot:5    | Noticed an acid robin
 28481 | Zot:5    | Killed an acid robin
 28485 | Zot:5    | Killed an acid robin
 28489 | Zot:5    | Killed an acid robin
 28493 | Zot:5    | Killed an acid robin
 28706 | Zot:5    | Noticed an ancient lich
 28743 | Zot:5    | Killed an ancient lich
 28770 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
 28787 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
 28926 | Zot:5    | Noticed a Killer Klown
 28926 | Zot:5    | Noticed a golden dragon
 28943 | Zot:5    | Killed a Killer Klown
 28943 | Zot:5    | Received a gift from Okawaru
 28943 | Zot:5    | Reached skill level 21 in Polearms
 28946 | Zot:5    | Killed a golden dragon
 28946 | Zot:5    | Reached skill level 15 in Bows & Xbows
 29058 | Zot:5    | Noticed an ancient lich
 29067 | Zot:5    | Killed an ancient lich
 29067 | Zot:5    | Received a gift from Okawaru
 29068 | Zot:5    | Got the +8 arbalest of Articulation {velocity, Int+2 SInv}
 29130 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
 29143 | Zot:5    | Gained mutation: Your spells are a little harder to cast, but a little more powerful. [an orb of fire]
 29146 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
 29146 | Zot:5    | Reached skill level 16 in Armour
 29146 | Zot:5    | Reached XP level 25. HP: 104/175 MP: 16/16
 29197 | Zot:5    | Noticed an ancient lich
 29200 | Zot:5    | Reached skill level 15 in Shields
 29206 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
 29206 | Zot:5    | Killed an ancient lich
 29215 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
 29405 | Zot:5    | Noticed an ancient lich
 29412 | Zot:5    | Killed an ancient lich
 29460 | Zot:5    | Received a gift from Okawaru
 29621 | Zot:5    | Reached skill level 16 in Fighting
 29745 | Zot:5    | Noticed a Killer Klown
 29754 | Zot:5    | Killed a Killer Klown
 29776 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
 29798 | Zot:5    | Lost mutation: You are resistant to hostile enchantments. (MR+) [potion of mutation]
 29798 | Zot:5    | Lost mutation: Armour fits poorly on your strangely shaped body. [potion of mutation]
 29798 | Zot:5    | Lost mutation: You are frail. (-10% HP) [potion of mutation]
 29798 | Zot:5    | Lost mutation: You are resistant to electric shocks. (rElec) [potion of mutation]
 29798 | Zot:5    | Gained mutation: You are weak. (Str -5) [potion of mutation]
 29798 | Zot:5    | Lost mutation: You are weak. (Str -5) [potion of mutation]
 29798 | Zot:5    | Gained mutation: You resist negative energy. (rN+) [potion of mutation]
 29808 | Zot:5    | Got the Orb of Zot
 29822 | Hell     | Entered the Vestibule of Hell
 29822 | Hell     | Noticed Geryon
 29887 | Hell     | Killed Geryon
 30070 | Hell     | Noticed Vilip the pandemonium lord
 30098 | Hell     | Killed Vilip the pandemonium lord
 30105 | Hell     | Reached skill level 16 in Shields
 30130 | Hell     | Found a gateway to the decaying netherworld of Tartarus.
 30161 | Tar:1    | Entered Level 1 of Tartarus
 30168 | Tar:1    | Reached XP level 26. HP: 204/206 MP: 18/18
 30263 | Tar:2    | Reached skill level 17 in Armour
 30299 | Tar:3    | Noticed Femo Loa the pandemonium lord
 30312 | Tar:3    | Killed Femo Loa the pandemonium lord
 30647 | Tar:7    | Entered Level 7 of Tartarus
 30743 | Tar:7    | Reached skill level 16 in Bows & Xbows
 30785 | Tar:7    | Received a gift from Okawaru
 30816 | Tar:7    | Reached skill level 10 in Dodging
 30962 | Tar:7    | Noticed Polur the pandemonium lord
 30981 | Tar:7    | Killed Polur the pandemonium lord
 30986 | Tar:7    | Received a gift from Okawaru
 31001 | Tar:7    | Got the +2 pair of gloves of the Sacrificial Victim {Str+3 Int+6 Dex-2 SInv}
 31287 | Tar:7    | Reached skill level 22 in Polearms
 31307 | Tar:7    | Reached skill level 17 in Fighting
 31368 | Tar:$    | Escaped with the Orb!

Vanquished Creatures
  8 orbs of fire
  3 pandemonium lords
  5 ancient liches (Zot:5)
  3 Killer Klowns (Zot:5)
  Boris (Depths:1)
  2 curse toes
  11 acid robins
  Geryon (Hell)
  11 diesel robins
  7 THE GIAGGOSTUONOs
  3 antimatter elves
  6 golden dragons
  A bone dragon (Depths:3)
  Jory (Depths:1)
  4 cool robins
  4 electric golems
  6 Shadow Fiends
  6 giant giants
  6 zotbots
  3 ghost robins
  32 Orb Guardians
  6 quicksilver dragons
  4 deep elf master archers (Elf)
  4 deep elf blademasters (Elf)
  3 subtractor snakes
  An Executioner (Tar:7)
  A tentacled monstrosity (Tar:7)
  3 iron trolls (Depths:3)
  2 ancient champions
  9 death cobs
  7 shadow dragons
  5 Orb Childs
  14 plutonium crabs
  2 storm dragons (Depths:3)
  2 frost giants (Depths:2)
  3 fire giants
  4 deep elf elementalists (Elf)
  A cacodemon (Tar:7)
  7 ghost moths
  7 deep elf sorcerers (Elf)
  2 curse skulls (Zot:2)
  14 reapers
  A revenant (Hell)
  An angel (Tar:7)
  8 very ugly things (Depths:3)
  2 spriggan defenders (Depths:3)
  6 stone giants
  13 mutatatotots
  8 vampire knights
  A deep elf demonologist (Elf)
  4 deep elf annihilators (Elf)
  5 ettins
  2 deep elf death magi
  4 green deaths
  A quicksilver dragon zombie (Tar:6)
  A fire dragon (Depths:3)
  A mummy priest (Depths:3)
  2 great orbs of eyes
  A yaktaur captain (Depths:2)
  A blizzard demon (Hell)
  2 deep elf high priests (Elf)
  5 jiangshi (Depths:2)
  A silent spectre (Tar:1)
  5 vault guards (D:15)
  2 ice dragons (Depths:3)
  A rakshasa (Depths:1)
  2 hell beasts (Tar:7)
  3 hydras
  2 centaur warriors
  6 eidola
  A hell hog (Hell)
  A dancing weapon (Depths:2)
  4 deep troll shamans
  A tengu warrior (D:13)
  A titan zombie (Depths:2)
  3 ogre magi
  11 two-headed ogres
  A spriggan berserker (Depths:3)
  7 vampire magi
  3 deep troll earth magi
  6 hell knights (Hell)
  A sun demon (Hell)
  Sonja (D:13)
  3 sixfirhies
  2 titan skeletons
  15 skeletal warriors
  11 soul eaters
  4 unseen horrors
  A wizard (D:15)
  A glowing orange brain (Depths:1)
  A flayed ghost (D:10)
  10 shadow demons
  2 cherubim
  13 deep trolls
  An obsidian statue (Depths:3)
  2 shadow dragon zombies
  An anaconda skeleton (Tar:2)
  8 phantasmal warriors
  6 necromancers
  A wolf spider (D:10)
  2 wolf spider zombies
  A stone giant zombie (Tar:3)
  4 fire giant zombies
  2 manticores
  2 deep elf magi (D:15)
  5 cyclopes
  6 frost giant zombies (Depths:2)
  7 ugly things
  A stone giant skeleton (Tar:3)
  A hornet (shapeshifter) (D:15)
  A dire elephant zombie (Tar:1)
  26 moths of wrath
  31 zotlings
  2 salamanders (shapeshifter)
  An elephant (shapeshifter) (Depths:3)
  2 black mambas
  A guardian serpent (shapeshifter) (D:15)
  5 rust devils
  2 naga magi (D:15)
  3 ice statues (IceCv)
  6 orange demons
  4 gargoyles
  2 smoke demons
  An orb spider (Zot:2)
  A catoblepas zombie (Tar:1)
  3 centaur skeletons
  6 hellions
  5 spiny frogs
  A shock serpent skeleton (Tar:3)
  8 spectral swamp worms (Tar:7)
  4 tormentors
  A rime drake (D:12)
  2 efreet
  4 yaktaurs
  A tengu conjurer (D:15)
  12 ice devils
  A hellwing (Depths:3)
  A harpy zombie (Tar:7)
  A redback zombie (D:14)
  3 trolls
  9 meliai
  3 jumping spiders (Zot:2)
  A polar bear (shapeshifter) (D:15)
  7 large abominations
  3 slime creatures (D:12)
  A hydra skeleton (Tar:1)
  A raiju (Depths:2)
  An iron dragon simulacrum (Depths:2)
  16 blink frogs
  6 flying skulls (Depths:2)
  3 centaur simulacra
  A black mamba zombie (Tar:6)
  6 shadows
  A spriggan skeleton (Depths:2)
  2 tarantellas (Zot:2)
  A redback (shapeshifter) (Depths:3)
  2 spriggans (Depths:3)
  3 ynoxinuls
  3 wraiths
  5 water elementals
  19 fire elementals
  An angry ghost (D:8)
  6 wyverns
  A chaos spawn (Tar:7)
  A black mamba skeleton (D:10)
  A neqoxec (Tar:3)
  2 steam dragons
  2 acid dragons
  3 water moccasins
  2 spiny frog zombies
  12 hell hounds
  5 orc warriors
  2 spiny frog skeletons
  12 ice beasts
  6 black bears
  9 wasps
  An eye of draining (Tar:7)
  13 centaurs
  6 wolves (Depths:2)
  8 ogres
  A small abomination (Hell)
  A swamp dragon skeleton (Tar:7)
  A blink frog skeleton (D:13)
  2 elf zombies (Depths:1)
  A water moccasin zombie (D:5)
  4 wyvern zombies
  2 scorpions
  3 wyvern skeletons
  A troll zombie (Tar:6)
  9 killer bees
  12 crimson imps
  3 howler monkeys
  10 wights
  An electric eel (D:14)
  3 quasits
  A draconian simulacrum (IceCv)
  3 centaur zombies
  Crazy Yiuf (D:6)
  A bullfrog zombie (D:5)
  4 hounds
  6 jellies
  5 orc priests
  A human skeleton (Tar:7)
  8 worker ants
  Natasha (D:3)
  2 orc wizards
  3 troll simulacra (IceCv)
  4 iguanas
  A spriggan simulacrum (IceCv)
  4 hound zombies
  3 gnolls (D:3)
  10 adders
  An ogre simulacrum (IceCv)
  2 naga simulacra (IceCv)
  6 shadow imps
  A white imp (Depths:3)
  An ufetubus (Tar:7)
  2 oozes (D:2)
  An adder skeleton (D:4)
  A dart slug (D:1)
  23 orcs
  6 quokkas
  3 giant cockroaches
  5 goblins
  9 hobgoblins
  8 jackals
  11 kobolds
  5 bats
  6 frilled lizards
  7 rats
1008 creatures vanquished.

Vanquished Creatures (others)
  An eye of draining (Hell)
  A fungus (D:14)
  3 plants
5 creatures vanquished.

Grand Total: 1013 creatures vanquished

Fo unlimited killholes helped a lot to keep the crowd manageable, especially in Zot. Also, during the Orb run, I went to the edge of the map and dug a ring around the vestibule level to bypass most of the level and find the correct hell opening..

For this message the author bel has received thanks:
nago

Spider Stomper

Post Saturday, 23rd December 2017, 21:28

bel wrote:Has anyone done a DUZH run in Hellcrawl (in normal mode)?

Btw:

Yes I have done it on normal on an OpFi of Sif and got the hell rune on way out. Amnesiac has done it multiple times. I think msp's done it and a few others. I think someone did it as MfSk of mahk.

For this message the author severen has received thanks:
bel

Spider Stomper

Post Saturday, 23rd December 2017, 21:36

bel wrote:I've been trying offline with a NaTm of Chei (allows me to savescum). I got to Zot with XL 19 and have 35 AC / 18 EV with blade hands. But Zot is very rough (died multiple times). Octopode might be a better idea (assuming I find statue form).

Personally I recommend trying dragon instead of statue on Op. What I found is that no matter your defense (since the lack of loot and xp means you won't get to the ultra high levels ) its easy to get overwhelmed. Dragonpode is good enough defense with dmsl and ozo etc but kills twice as fast. This winds up being a fairly major difference.

That isn't to say that statuepode won't work I think you may find you feel are doing well and things sudenly go south much faster than you thought. I also was preferring statue but I made the switch and I think it works out better, as dragon almost always makes a very quick dent in whatever is there so you change the rate of things going bad so to speak.

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner