Remove Vp

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Thursday, 21st September 2017, 22:39

Remove Vp

Because VS is a better design for a vampire :P

Seriously, I think Vp is outvampired. VS has the vampire characters minus all the hassles. If a mutation-based species is needed, then maybe it's better to start thinking about a form and mutation based species, rather than a vampire species.
I Feel the Need--the Need for Beer
Spoiler: show
3DSBeTr 15DSFiRu 3DSMoNe 3FoHuGo 3TrArOk 3HOFEVe 3MfGlOk 4GrEEVe 3BaIEChei 3HuMoOka 3MiWnQaz 3VSFiAsh 3DrTmMakh 3DSCKXom 3OgMoOka 3NaFiOka 3FoFiOka 3MuFEVeh 3CeHuOka 3TrMoTSO 3DEFESif 3DSMoOka 3DSFiOka

For this message the author Shtopit has received thanks: 3
duvessa, nago, NhorianScum

Swamp Slogger

Post Friday, 22nd September 2017, 01:04

Re: Remove Vp

I've done some vampire runs, and personally I love Vp dynamics. Satiation lvl management makes you able to adapt well to various situations. Kiku is obviously an advantage here, as you get on-demand food as well as spellbooks in Necro (which is a very strong spell-schools used properly, largely due to a few awesome spells like).

Typically, though, you should be running at the extremes (just my opinion, I'm sure others thing differently):

Vp at max satiation has great regen and can do moderately well in melee. Still, not your best form.

Vp Bloodless is inherently built to be a stealth-caster. Stab the daylights out of your enemies, and pair up that stabbing with Necromancy and Hexes for best damage output. Feel free to spam spells because you won't have any hunger issues.

Vampires are really odd to play to due to the satiation management, but if you get that under control they're quite fun and surprisingly useful.

For this message the author Alphaeus has received thanks:
Midn8

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner