New God: Wuancena

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Halls Hopper

Post Friday, 30th June 2017, 18:11

New God: Wuancena

*this is a joke*

*do not take seriously*

Piety: gained by standing over skeletons/corpses

Conduct: Wuancena only allows unarmed combat.

* (Jobber) : Increase unarmed combat and fighting aptitudes by 1.
**(Territory Wrestler) : Suplex - Targeted adjacent monster is placed on the adjacent colinear tile (if possible), damaged and stunned for one turn. If this is not possible, instead swap places and damage and stun the monster for a turn. (Cost: 1 MP, very mild exhaustion, mild hunger)
*** (Midcarder) : No new abilities.
**** (#1 Contender) : Can't See Me - For a number of turns that scale with piety, you become invisible AND gain EV (also scales with piety) (Cost: 3 MP, exhaustion, hunger)
***** (Heavyweight Champion) : No new abilities.
****** (Interzotinental Champion) : You may choose a one-time gift: Either the Brass Knuckles or Championship Belt

The Brass Knuckles are a +2 gauntlet with +3 slaying and DEX% chance to stun on hit.
The Championship Belt are a +9 leather armour with Regen++, Clarity, and rElec.

For this message the author Factorialite has received thanks: 2
duvessa, n1000

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Friday, 30th June 2017, 18:34

Re: New God: Wuancena

I'm not sure if invis really fits the theme. I'd go with something like:

Summon audience: For the next X turns (based on invocations) you gain +1 slaying each time you deal nonzero damage to an enemy. Basically an improved song of slaying, could either keep or remove the noise that the spell produces, as the audience cheers you on! The slaying would pile up a lot faster since it's per hit, rather than per kill.

Might want to replace the word "summon" since it isn't actually creating a monster - Perform for the crowd? Grandstand?

Stun is a very powerful ability so the knuckles could either be underwhelming or completely overpowered depending on how reliably they stun, but I like suplex as an active that stuns. Stun is very rarely used currently, probably because it has a very narrow range where it's balanced, if you give just slightly too much stun you can render single monsters almost entirely harmless.

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Friday, 30th June 2017, 20:41

Re: New God: Wuancena

tasonir wrote:I'm not sure if invis really fits the theme.

For this message the author Shard1697 has received thanks: 3
duvessa, Factorialite, n1000

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner