How to change the offline ui

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Halls Hopper

Post Saturday, 25th March 2017, 20:57

How to change the offline ui

I've decided to play offline and the changes are cool but apparently I don't like change. First the autoexplore makes me want to puke with all of its whizzing around. Can I change that so it runs like online where the character just teleports? Second I really like being able to see the threat level on my enemies on the right instead of the inventory. I.E yak in red letters etc. Thanks a million. Also random question. Whenever something goes invisible it deactivates autopick up can I stop it from doing that?

Shoals Surfer

Post Saturday, 25th March 2017, 22:28

Re: How to change the offline ui

Um. in the options_guide.txt there's some kinda of setting for delay in milliseconds for auto-explore. I believe the console version is set to like 20 was it? And, I know the server is set to -1. There's also an option to show foot prints. Not sure if you can set it to -1 though.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Saturday, 25th March 2017, 22:29

Re: How to change the offline ui

For the travel delay thing:

travel_delay = -1
explore_delay = -1
Spoiler: show
This high quality signature has been hidden for your protection. To unlock it's secret, send 3 easy payments of $9.99 to me, by way of your nearest theta band or ley line. Complete your transmission by midnight tonight for a special free gift!

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner