Tourney Question: CDO vs CAO registration

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Spider Stomper

Post Thursday, 11th August 2011, 20:26

Tourney Question: CDO vs CAO registration

Is there a thread where we can discuss the techie issues relating to the tournament and\or the servers someplace? I play online on CDO as 'vogonpoet', and wanted to register the same username on CAO so I can join one of the Bay12 Clans for the tournament which starts in two days time, but I can't register 'vogonpoet' there - I guess its already been taken maybe (if I had known 12 years ago or whenever it was how many vogonpoets there were out there, I would have chosen something else, but it feels a bit late now).

On the other hand, I thought if 'vogonpoet' was already taken on CAO, then CDO would not have let me register it as a username when I did, three months back (I somehow managed to screw up my registration for this forum as well - I tried to register as vogonpoet and it seemed to go ok, but the confirmation email thingy never came). It could just be me making some stupid error on CAO???

Is there a way to request my CDO username be changed to 'thevogonpoet' or something similar, so I can register on CAO as well and thus have an rcfile I can edit? (I suppose I could abandon vogonpoet in general, but it would be nice to keep my morgue files in one account.

If anyone could help, that would be awesome thanks :)

Vestibule Violator

Post Friday, 12th August 2011, 08:30

Re: Tourney Question: CDO vs CAO registration

Did you try your Develz.Org password?
If you find any mistakes or typos in my post, feel free to PM me about it. Thanks in advance!

The Verse flows throughout Aquaria...
Through each ripple and wave...
Through every living being...
The Verse binds us all as one.

Spider Stomper

Post Friday, 12th August 2011, 08:49

Yeah, but it just reverts straight back to the main menu saying 'Not logged in'. I was pretty sure I have to register for CAO as a new user with the same name I use on CDO, but it won't let me.

Temple Termagant

Post Tuesday, 14th February 2012, 06:54

Im having the exact same issue. Can play CDO fine, my username exists on CAO, but I cant log into it. Isnt there a password retreival?

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner