Yara's Violent Unravelling

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Shoals Surfer

Post Wednesday, 8th February 2017, 18:30

Yara's Violent Unravelling

How much damage does it do? Is the damage dependent on the enchantment at all? Does it matter how many enchantments there are? How are undead affected?

I demand numbers!
duvessa wrote:teleportitis is annoying but i dont think you could ever convince me it is dangerous, let alone crippling

duvessa wrote:DCSS Go: jump down the nearest manhole and fully explore the sewers before you go back out

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Wednesday, 8th February 2017, 20:49

Re: Yara's Violent Unravelling

Elitist wrote:I demand numbers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjOZtWZ56lc
Spoiler: show
This high quality signature has been hidden for your protection. To unlock it's secret, send 3 easy payments of $9.99 to me, by way of your nearest theta band or ley line. Complete your transmission by midnight tonight for a special free gift!

Dungeon Master

Post Wednesday, 8th February 2017, 20:52

A) 3d(3 + pow/6). For reference, fireball is 3d((10 + pow/2)/3)... so essentially the same damage, but not elementally resistible.
B) No.
C) No.
D) Same as with other sources of malmutate: player undead take stat damage, monster undead are unaffected. Unfair!

For this message the author PleasingFungus has received thanks: 2
Elitist, ThreeInvisibleDucks

Shoals Surfer

Post Wednesday, 8th February 2017, 22:00

PleasingFungus wrote:A) 3d(3 + pow/6). For reference, fireball is 3d((10 + pow/2)/3)... so essentially the same damage, but not elementally resistible.
B) No.
C) No.
D) Same as with other sources of malmutate: player undead take stat damage, monster undead are unaffected. Unfair!

As usual, you are always great to have, PleasingFungus. Thank you!
duvessa wrote:teleportitis is annoying but i dont think you could ever convince me it is dangerous, let alone crippling

duvessa wrote:DCSS Go: jump down the nearest manhole and fully explore the sewers before you go back out

Slime Squisher

Post Wednesday, 8th February 2017, 23:53

Small tip: you can cancel out your bad effects (pertrification, corrosion, doom howl, ...) with casting yara on yourself.
you are NOT damaged in that case, and if you have no "buffs" you don't get contams
http://crawl.akrasiac.org/scoring/players/papilio.html

Done 15-rune wins with all playable species, backgrounds, gods!

Shoals Surfer

Post Thursday, 9th February 2017, 00:26

papilio wrote:Small tip: you can cancel out your bad effects (pertrification, corrosion, doom howl, ...) with casting yara on yourself.
you are NOT damaged in that case, and if you have no "buffs" you don't get contams

Yeah? Sweet. Does it work with slow too?
make food great again

bel

Cocytus Succeeder

Post Thursday, 9th February 2017, 00:48

papilio wrote:Small tip: you can cancel out your bad effects (pertrification, corrosion, doom howl, ...) with casting yara on yourself.

This sounds like a bug to me.

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner