I'm Done (For Now)

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Shoals Surfer

Post Monday, 26th September 2016, 14:11

Re: I'm Done (For Now)

Lom Lobon: Tomb's appointment to Pan should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with Gloorx.
Khufu: I take it he was agreeable?
Lom Lobon: He didn't really have a choice.
Khufu: Has he been threatened with removal?
Lom Lobon: Oh yes, most certainly. When I mentioned we could put him on the secret dev safety list, he was so willing it was almost pathetic.
Khufu: This remove trend -- the rioting is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it.
Lom Lobon: Why contain it? Let it spill over into the Dungeon and Vaults, let the removals pile up in the Lair. In the end, they'll beg us to save them.
Khufu: I've received reports of armed attacks on patches. There's not enough reform to go around, and the popcorn monsters are starting to get desperate.
Lom Lobon: Of course they're desperate. They can smell their removal, and the sound they'll make rattling their cages will serve as a warning to the rest.
Khufu: Hmm. I hope you're not underestimating the problem. The others may not go as quietly as you think -- intelligence indicates they're behind the problems in Depths.
Lom Lobon: A bunch of pretentious OOD monsters playing at running the floor. But the player left them behind long ago. We are the future.
Khufu: We have other problems.
Lom Lobon: Hell?
Khufu: Reformed by executive order after the dev strike on Forest. I have someone in place though. I'm more concerned about the Royal Jelly -- he's relocated to Slime:5.
Lom Lobon: Our malmutation density is far in advance of theirs, as is our encounter variety, and their...design inflexibility allowed us to make progress in areas they refuse to consider.
Khufu: The demonspawn project?
Lom Lobon: Among other things -- but I must admit that I've been somewhat disappointed with the performance of the initial unit.
Khufu: The secondary unit should be online soon. They're currently undergoing preparations and should be operational within six months. My people will continue to report on their progress. If necessary, the primary will be terminated.
Lom Lobon: We've had to endure much, you and I, but soon there will be order again, a new age. Makhleb spoke of the mythical Realm of Zot. Soon that realm will be ours, and we will be crowned its lords. Or better than lords. Gods.

For this message the author Floodkiller has received thanks: 7
Arrhythmia, Brannock, CypherZel, qwesdf, Sar, shnurlf, vible

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 27th September 2016, 00:20

What is so funny about copypasta? Someone put a lot of time in writing out a wall of text, and all you do is just copy and paste it? Unbelievable. Freaking unbelievable. It is so fucking disrespectful for the original writter to have his thoughts repeated over and over just for some kind of sick joke. You fools know the CAO copypasta, right? People chuckle at it because he was "very mad". Well, think about it, motherfucker. What if he WAS very mad? What if he actually had feelings and his day was ruined? Ever think about it like that? No, of course not. You tools just took his words over and over and used it for shits and giggles. How fucking rude. At this point, my 10 page essay on why I think Circus Animals is ass could be used as a copypasta. That is just fucking wrong on so many levels. I'm not going to write out a copypasta myself, because I don't want my words to be shat out over and over again. I'm just expressing my thoughts and feelings on the abuse of copypasta. It just needs to fucking stop

For this message the author duvessa has received thanks: 3
Arrhythmia, Rast, VeryAngryFelid

Dungeon Master

Post Thursday, 29th September 2016, 00:36

For this message the author wheals has received thanks: 10
and into, Arrhythmia, chequers, duvessa, Floodkiller, gammafunk, Lasty, PleasingFungus, Shard1697, shnurlf

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Thursday, 29th September 2016, 03:40

Holy shit. Your mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to your mom but I'm literally in shock from the trunk changes this week. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck are they changing monster names? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the devs are so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Demise to be lead dev and fix this broken game. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought they paid attention to Tavern polls???? This is so fucked.

For this message the author Rast has received thanks: 2
Arrhythmia, Sar

Halls Hopper

Post Thursday, 29th September 2016, 07:18

wheals wrote:Image

I still reflexively type the s-z when I wanna play crawl, and my browser still has it in my favorites.

For this message the author shnurlf has received thanks:
ydeve
Previous

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner