new god for you

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Pandemonium Purger

Post Thursday, 18th August 2016, 05:11

new god for you

I heard they took out the wand god. wouldn`t be that big of a deal if it wasn`t my god &not saying it is. i can`t prove it they stole that one, but i can prove they gave up on it, so thats 50/50 in my favor for believability (wow thats along word). pay attention, i take this seriousley

its but really just no big deal since i have another wad god. someone ask me the other day, if they steal why do you post it online free? for that, this one is not that good on my pizza branch, which means its suitable for crawl dcss. i had this along time and now you all can at it.

6: eat a wand: use up this wand and deal the enemy a total bummer with all los superhigh dps
5:wandrods: uses a wand like the ol lightning rod and takes away for real permanent wand charges. it does ones hitton of damage.
4Showerwands: primetime flavor talent. wands deal much more damage close up (water pressure) and do stat damage (drain) and may involk the singing sword dia... dialo... the words singing sword can sing (sometimes you sing in the shower with many days of total silence between sessions. its like this is like that.)
3: powerblink: you use your wand and blin kat the same time
2: twin sticks: two wands at a time, boring
1:flicker wrists: now you cast wands faster with uh..... piety? intell...int.... inte...int? involkations? or is it evo... wand skill?

when you join, a shop spawns called wanda`s wand a`s. now they sell wands you activate with a, so its super special kinds of wands. if you leave the god, this is your wrath: you lose the a wands, and wanda packs up to leaves!
seattle washington. friends for life. mods hate on me and devs ignore my posts. creater of exoelfs and dc:pt

For this message the author twelwe has received thanks: 10
and into, cerebovssquire, gammafunk, Gongclonker, Lasty, moocowmoocow, nago, PleasingFungus, Sar, ydeve

Dungeon Master

Post Saturday, 20th August 2016, 02:07

Re: new god for you

i'm afraid this proposal cannot be accepted, because the name of the shop isn't wanda's wandaful wand a's

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner