Need help javascript

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Pandemonium Purger

Post Thursday, 18th August 2016, 02:45

Need help javascript

Paying for java code. Need a trustworthy person, and no I`m not solicitng on reddit. Here is you chance to really like help alot & get paid too. This is not a scam. I want the code, thanks. What i need: I want a bookmark I can click on while on a particular website that causes a certain form to populate with some preset descriptions. I want differentbookmarks with the same javascript code, except different outputs for that form - I`d end up using like eight bookmarks of this code with eight different descriptions. I also don`t need anyone to google this for me, I don`t want to learn how, I want to pay someone to figure it out for me and give me the code. I need it! Thanks for
seattle washington. friends for life. mods hate on me and devs ignore my posts. creater of exoelfs and dc:pt

For this message the author twelwe has received thanks:
Arrhythmia

Dis Charger

Post Thursday, 18th August 2016, 02:50

Re: Need help javascript

You realize Java and Javascript are completely different languages with different capabilities, yes?
I'm beginning to feel like a Cat God! Felid streaks: {FeVM^Sif Muna, FeWn^Dithmenos, FeAr^Pakellas}, {FeEE^Ashenzari, FeEn^Gozag, FeNe^Sif Muna, FeAE^Vehumet...(ongoing)}

For this message the author bcadren has received thanks:
vergil

Pandemonium Purger

Post Thursday, 18th August 2016, 03:04

bcadren wrote:You realize Java and Javascript are completely different languages with different capabilities, yes?

thanks for clearing that up bcadren, my problem is closer to being solved
seattle washington. friends for life. mods hate on me and devs ignore my posts. creater of exoelfs and dc:pt

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Thursday, 18th August 2016, 03:21

everytime someone takes twelwe seriously, a fairy dies.
my posts are to be read in a mildly playful tone, with a deep, sexy voice.

For this message the author Hirsch I has received thanks:
vergil

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Thursday, 18th August 2016, 03:22

Hirsch I wrote:everytime someone takes twelwe seriously, a fairy dies.

this, except the opposite
take it easy

Pandemonium Purger

Post Thursday, 18th August 2016, 04:25

i acually need help, pf will back me up

Slime Squisher

Post Thursday, 18th August 2016, 06:08

twelwe wrote:Paying for java code. Need a trustworthy person, and no I`m not solicitng on reddit. Here is you chance to really like help alot & get paid too. This is not a scam. I want the code, thanks. What i need: I want a bookmark I can click on while on a particular website that causes a certain form to populate with some preset descriptions. I want differentbookmarks with the same javascript code, except different outputs for that form - I`d end up using like eight bookmarks of this code with eight different descriptions. I also don`t need anyone to google this for me, I don`t want to learn how, I want to pay someone to figure it out for me and give me the code. I need it! Thanks for

I worked with frontend for 2 or 3 years and hope I can help. I just didn't get what you want to happen.
What I understood is that you want to show info about something when you click on icon.
Should this form appear on your website or it should happen on any website you open in your browser? Will this descriptions be static or should you load it from somewhere using ajax? In general, this task seems easy and I don't want money for that, just write in details what do you want.

EDIT: decided to rest from work for 10 minutes. Is this is what you want to see? Click on the red info sign.

Pandemonium Purger

Post Thursday, 18th August 2016, 21:06

PM me please

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner