Scriu Iu, God of Atheism

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Sunday, 7th August 2016, 10:19

Scriu Iu, God of Atheism

Scriu Iu gladly took part to the creation of the world, and was very happy to see sentient and sapient beings come to life and populate it. What he wasn't happy about was what his peers did: to show themselves as unquestionable beings, as gods and masters of slaves.
Scriu Iu doesn't think that gods exist, and doesn't think that he, himself, is a god. Iu believes that gods are no different from the created, being just very powerful, and that they have no more right to be called gods by mortals than a necromancer or transmuter by their creations. He also thinks that gods may be wise, but they don't have any absolute wisdom, and, therefore, should not force choices on their followers.
Scriu Iu thus embarked into a quest to free mortals from the chains of zealotry and brain-washing imposed by his own peers.

Scriu Iu appreciates exploring the Dungeon and killing priests and zealots, whatever their master.

Abilities:
*-----: Runaway Slave.
Hand of Scriu: Scriu Iu will occasionally protect you from priestly abilities. From ***, you cannot be reduced to 0 HP by them. From ******, you are immune to direct, irresistible damage priestly abilities (priestly smiting and priestly damnation, as well as mummy curses).
**----: Asylum Seeker
***---: Free man.
Secret Deliveries: based on piety, Scriu randomly gifts you items of all kinds.
****--: Chain Splitter.
No Slaves, No Masters: Using this ability causes underlings to become aggressive against their leaders, be they a summoner, a necromancer, a captain, knight, noble, warden, king or warlord, or a higher tier demon. Once the leader is dead, they still will try to kill you.
*****-: Banner Weaver:
Call of Freedom: You can summon allies.
******: Revolutionary

Scriu Iu deprecates you converting into a religion whose god impedes certain actions. If you do, expect to be stricken by Iu's wrath!
I Feel the Need--the Need for Beer
Spoiler: show
3DSBeTr 15DSFiRu 3DSMoNe 3FoHuGo 3TrArOk 3HOFEVe 3MfGlOk 4GrEEVe 3BaIEChei 3HuMoOka 3MiWnQaz 3VSFiAsh 3DrTmMakh 3DSCKXom 3OgMoOka 3NaFiOka 3FoFiOka 3MuFEVeh 3CeHuOka 3TrMoTSO 3DEFESif 3DSMoOka 3DSFiOka

Pandemonium Purger

Post Sunday, 7th August 2016, 14:43

Re: Scriu Iu, God of Atheism

if he don`t think him a god, how can he have wrath?
seattle washington. friends for life. mods hate on me and devs ignore my posts. creater of exoelfs and dc:pt

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Sunday, 7th August 2016, 14:52

He just has a very bad temper.
I Feel the Need--the Need for Beer
Spoiler: show
3DSBeTr 15DSFiRu 3DSMoNe 3FoHuGo 3TrArOk 3HOFEVe 3MfGlOk 4GrEEVe 3BaIEChei 3HuMoOka 3MiWnQaz 3VSFiAsh 3DrTmMakh 3DSCKXom 3OgMoOka 3NaFiOka 3FoFiOka 3MuFEVeh 3CeHuOka 3TrMoTSO 3DEFESif 3DSMoOka 3DSFiOka

For this message the author Shtopit has received thanks:
vergil

Crypt Cleanser

Post Monday, 8th August 2016, 05:32

His abilities should grant piety instead of losing it , and the goal is to have as little piety as possible.

Also, give an ability that destroys all altars on a lvl for massive negative piety.

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Monday, 8th August 2016, 05:57

well, scriu iu too.
my posts are to be read in a mildly playful tone, with a deep, sexy voice.

For this message the author Hirsch I has received thanks:
Sar

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner