Post Monday, 6th June 2016, 06:17

I have a suggestion about Nemelex Xobeh

Hello. I'm from DC Inside Gallery of rog -like .
I want to suggest about Nemelex Xobeh, the trickster god.

The believer of Xobeh should pay three types of costs for using ability.

Experience for Invocation, slot for preparing cards, pity and mp for ability.

Those are too inefficient and expensive for the players .

So my suggestion is this :

Delete all kind of deck.
And all the decks will be merged into a single deck(52/52, Like trump deck. Named as Deck of Fate.)
This deck can be found from dungeon.(Or Altar of Xobeh.)

If player believe Xobeh, he will give the deck.

And believer have to play card game with Xobeh for further harmed his fate and he also often change the fate deceive God through the trick.

Ofcourse, Xobeh will know all the tricks that player does.

However, if player's evocation skill is good enough for check, Xobeh will gladly skip the trick and punishment.

But bad skill user will get punishment for the trick and have to add one card of punishment to his deck.(Placed at last draw.)

So believer has to use his skill very carefully or he will get many punishment card.

My idea of skill

- : Pannier
Sometimes Nemelex Xobeh will pass the punishment card if believer's evocation skill check is passed.

* : Jester
Believer can refill is deck if his card is empty.
Every time a new card is filled, punishment cards will increase one by one.(1st time 0, 2nd time 1, 3th time 2...)

** : Fortune-Teller
Amplification Card Power
If believer draws a card, the power will get amplification.(Only count on evocation skill.)

Peeking
Believer can check one card from top of deck. (Check evocation skill for Xobeh's watching.)
If believer failed to pass the evocation skill check, one punishment card will be added to his deck.

*** : Soothsayer
Triple draw (Same as before but check evocation skill for Xobeh's watching.)
If believer failed to pass the evocation skill check, 3d3(3-9) punishment card will be added to his deck.

**** : Magus
None.

***** : Cardsharp
Stack Five(Same as before but check evocation skill for Xobeh's watching.)
If believer failed to pass the evocation skill check, 5d5(5-25) punishment card will be added to his deck.

****** : Hand of Fortune
Reset game(can be use one time in game)
Deck will be refilled with no punishment card.

How about this idea? Plz comment for game.

For this message the author qlfxkdla has received thanks: 2
chequers, duvessa