fishing dream

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Monday, 10th October 2016, 21:19

Re: fishing dream

holo's not even furry though

also the first few pages of results for 'holo' are not even nsfw even without safesearch on
so idk what duvessa's on about

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Monday, 10th October 2016, 22:38

google searches are tailored to your browsing history

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Tuesday, 11th October 2016, 00:22

owned

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 11th October 2016, 00:28

its not my fault that people keep sending me links to yiff and i keep clicking on them thinking they wont be yiff ok actually maybe it is my fault

(actually its probably because of all the weird searches i did for elves and fairies)

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Tuesday, 11th October 2016, 00:52

Elves and fairies? Jeez, how old are you?

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Tuesday, 11th October 2016, 05:42

I can't tell if you're calling them old or young

both are kind of extremely popular fantasy creatures

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 11th October 2016, 05:44

well I did a lot of searches for elves because how else would I find people cosplaying as me and a lot of searches for fairies because I wanted pictures of fairies to send to cerebovssquire

Sar

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 11th October 2016, 05:50

I like those suggestions. "Cute", "Holocaust", "Cosplay"...

For this message the author Sar has received thanks: 2
Cimanyd, nago

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Tuesday, 11th October 2016, 06:02

"The Wise Wolf Hot"

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 11th October 2016, 06:19

lots of variants of that picture of her eating her own tail

Tomb Titivator

Post Thursday, 23rd February 2017, 16:21

I had a dream where I got put in a box and the box was placed underwater, and I had a neural helmet on my head that read my thoughts. there were three tubes leading down to the surface of the box. one tube had air coming in and one was for food and water, but the third tube was a mystery, until I had been there for a few hours and looked a little closer. inside was a container full of dozens of scorpions, and as soon as I noticed it and thought about it, the container slipped a couple of centimeters down the tube. I realized that every time the neural helmet sensed that I was thinking about the scorpions, they slowly began to slide down the tube towards me, and the container was open on the sides, so the scorpions would be able to crawl out once they were at the bottom of the tube.

For this message the author ZipZipskins has received thanks: 2
duvessa, n1000

Halls Hopper

Post Thursday, 23rd February 2017, 19:44

One time I dreamed that people on the internet wanted to hear about my dreams
Yiufcrawl, a dcss fork with extra species
Pu, LO, HE, SE, "MD", Im, ST, BK, viewtopic.php?f=17&t=23209

Tomb Titivator

Post Thursday, 23rd February 2017, 19:47

you clicked on a thread about dreams that several other people have enthusiastically participated in, I don't know how to help you if you didn't want to read about dreams

For this message the author ZipZipskins has received thanks:
dracos369

Snake Sneak

Post Sunday, 30th April 2017, 07:38

well, i think it's about time i let you all know about this dream. i'm gonna put it in a spoiler tag because it's nsfw-ish

Spoiler: show
this happened about a month ago. basically i played wesnoth really late one night, and i had a dream that i was an elf, and that i was wandering through a forest as elves often do, and i found an elvish shyde, who was also wandering through the forest. there are very few depictions of elvish shydes; this one is the closest to what I saw in my dream:
the one in the dream was photorealistic, didn't have those elaborate translucent sleeve things, and her hair was full of some kind of yellow viola-like flowers rather than roses. other than that, she looked embarrassingly close to this portrait. anyway, we started walking together and talking and we fell in love and one thing led to another and eventually we ended up fingering each other. still in the middle of the woods, in broad daylight. her fairy wings were fluttering and everything.

some of you might know that I've always maintained that none of my dreams ever involved me explicitly performing sexual acts with an elf. oh, sure, there was that dream where the plot implied it had happened in the past, and there was that dream where i walked past two elves having sex, and of course the occasional cuddle/kiss with an elf, but i've never dreamed about actually being involved in elf sex. that was absolutely 100% true until this dream.

what still frustrates me about this dream is that I'm still not sure how I feel about it. it seems to have a neverending chain of cons and pros:
-i can no longer claim that i have never had sex with a dream elf
+but i got to experience being a pretty elf
-but that just makes my real life body feel all the more repulsive
+but i experienced the thrill of wandering in the woods and finding love with a mythical forest creature, which is a longtime fantasy of mine
-but it was with a goddamn strategy game unit
+but it was a dream about lesbian sex with a literal fairy, which is just about the gayest thing i can think of, and i feel an odd sense of pride in that
-but i'm sex-repulsed so i didn't really enjoy it
+but she was really fun to talk with and also did i mention she was extremely pretty
-but the whole thing was still so FUCKING STUPID, i mean, GOD where do I start
etc. etc. etc.

For this message the author minmay has received thanks: 2
cerebovssquire, triorph

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 2nd May 2017, 02:22

-but the whole thing was still so FUCKING STUPID, i mean, GOD where do I start

If my time spent on the internet has taught me anything, you now have to write a fanfic about it, get it published, and make more money than twilight.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 2nd May 2017, 03:22

tasonir wrote:you now have to write a fanfic about it
oh you sweet summer child

Tomb Titivator

Post Friday, 5th May 2017, 13:49

I keep exotic pets like snakes and tarantulas, because I think they're totally radical. Well I have this recurring dream where for some reason I think it would be a brilliant idea to keep them all in one giant tank. Like way more than I actually own too, like 20 spiders and ten lizards and shit. Sometimes frogs. Anyway what invariably happens is I leave the tank for a bit to go do other dream bullshit and when I return I am completely flabbergasted that some of the animals have eaten one another

Which of course they have, you idiot. God damn dream me is a dunce sometimes.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Saturday, 6th May 2017, 07:57

For this message the author duvessa has received thanks:
cerebovssquire

Snake Sneak

Post Tuesday, 23rd May 2017, 20:12

i recently had a dream that i was in a relationship with juni, the main character from knytt stories. if you don't see why this is an embarrassing thing to dream about, juni is 17 pixels tall.
as far as the dream itself, i don't remember a lot of it, but i know that we were the same size as each other, we climbed some walls together, and she would literally always keep her umbrella on her person, even indoors, even while sleeping. (which makes perfect sense, really, since it's an umbrella that apparently lets you fly and can stop bullets)
i tried to find any fan art that resembled what she looked like in my dream; the closest i could find was this picture, which isn't terribly inaccurate, but in the dream she was wearing more practical adventuring clothes, and did not have eyes bigger than her mouth. or look like a drawing in general.

in summary, i want to die
Previous

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner