The Tavern is a weird place these days

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Snake Sneak

Post Saturday, 27th February 2016, 10:59

The Tavern is a weird place these days

More than usual, I mean.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Saturday, 27th February 2016, 11:14

Re: The Tavern is a weird place these days

minmay wrote:
i had a dream last night that i was a level 77 night ghost and i checked into a crappy motel at 4 am to sleep. then at 5:30 am someone knocked on my motel room’s door so i let them in, and it was a level 3 human girl who was afraid she’d get killed by all the monsters and cars marauding outside (there were cars flying everywhere and crashing into things constantly in this world). so we just kinda sat there on the bed and talked for about half an hour and decided that we’d stick together until she could get somewhere safe. we left my room in the motel only to find that the motel had turned into a gigantic maze with no exit (i could tell because one of my night ghost powers was seeing a bird’s-eye x-ray view of my surroundings so i could see all the walls and stuff). so i used one of my level 77 night ghost powers: phasing through walls. i just had the girl hold my hand and we walked out of the motel through the walls. (apparently i could extend this wall phasing power to anyone whose hand i was holding)
then we were attacked by a band of orcs, so i used another of my level 77 night ghost powers: slowing down time for everyone else. my level was so high that time was pretty near frozen (like, slowed down by 99.9% at least), so now that the orcs basically weren’t moving, i night ghost punched them in their stomachs until they died. a “night ghost punch” is the same as a regular punch, but i was a night ghost so it was called a night ghost punch.
then i deactivated my time slowing power and the girl and i walked into a giant hollow tree nearby, which led to an underground tunnel network, which led to a nice, safe meadow with a pond. solid snake was skinny dipping in the pond. i woke up around that point
i don’t remember what a night ghost actually was, except that i looked exactly the same as i do as a human

Swamp Slogger

Post Saturday, 27th February 2016, 13:38

Re: The Tavern is a weird place these days

duvessa wrote:
minmay wrote:
i had a dream last night that i was a level 77 night ghost and i checked into a crappy motel at 4 am to sleep. then at 5:30 am someone knocked on my motel room’s door so i let them in, and it was a level 3 human girl who was afraid she’d get killed by all the monsters and cars marauding outside (there were cars flying everywhere and crashing into things constantly in this world). so we just kinda sat there on the bed and talked for about half an hour and decided that we’d stick together until she could get somewhere safe. we left my room in the motel only to find that the motel had turned into a gigantic maze with no exit (i could tell because one of my night ghost powers was seeing a bird’s-eye x-ray view of my surroundings so i could see all the walls and stuff). so i used one of my level 77 night ghost powers: phasing through walls. i just had the girl hold my hand and we walked out of the motel through the walls. (apparently i could extend this wall phasing power to anyone whose hand i was holding)
then we were attacked by a band of orcs, so i used another of my level 77 night ghost powers: slowing down time for everyone else. my level was so high that time was pretty near frozen (like, slowed down by 99.9% at least), so now that the orcs basically weren’t moving, i night ghost punched them in their stomachs until they died. a “night ghost punch” is the same as a regular punch, but i was a night ghost so it was called a night ghost punch.
then i deactivated my time slowing power and the girl and i walked into a giant hollow tree nearby, which led to an underground tunnel network, which led to a nice, safe meadow with a pond. solid snake was skinny dipping in the pond. i woke up around that point
i don’t remember what a night ghost actually was, except that i looked exactly the same as i do as a human

yes
Formicid Lyfe

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner