Looking for a player

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Dungeon Dilettante

Post Tuesday, 13th November 2018, 01:39

Looking for a player

Hi all,

I'm trying to find a player that may go by the name ticktockman who has been playing (I believe this game) against/with a friend of mine that passed away this weekend. I just want to let him know what's happened, but I'm not actually positive of his character's name, or even my friend's name in the game. He typically went by names similar to "WalkingEgo", "Kalidin", "Demndred Kalnarak", "ReluctantZero", or just "Ego".

I think he and ticktockman had been playing through with the same class trying to see who could 'win' first with the class, so if you recall having a duel with someone like that maybe it was my friend. If you think you might know who I'm (very vauge, I know) talking about, maybe throw me a PM?

Thanks for your time.

For this message the author Isoeph has received thanks:
gameguard

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Tuesday, 13th November 2018, 04:56

Re: Looking for a player

Here is an alphabetic list of 100,000 players who have completed at least one game online. http://crawl.akrasiac.org/scoring/all-players.html

It has the dates of each player's first and last online games, so that might help to narrow it down.

Crawl is a single player game that can be downloaded for local offline play. If your friend did this instead of playing online, there will be no record of him.

If your friend was a redditor, ask on r/dcss

For this message the author Rast has received thanks:
gameguard

Dungeon Dilettante

Post Tuesday, 13th November 2018, 14:16

Re: Looking for a player

Thanks, appreciate the information. :)

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner