DoNX Revisited

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Dis Charger

Post Sunday, 6th December 2015, 10:27

DoNX Revisited

DoNX, DoNX, DoNX.

Here's a quick catalogue of all the materials that currently exist related to DoNX.

Original Design Document Team of Four mentioned in that...fell apart before much was really done together. Long story short; strangers from online are not the best to just embark on a major project with. One concept artist from that team actually did some good work on it though. Here.

Design has changed some since the initial document; but I don't think I -want- to go into details until there's a real working prototype with cards working, level generation and simple enemy AI. Because creating such a thing would significantly inform the design (how that feels will change parts of it).

These:

From my portfolio website are also related to DoNX.

Ultimately hex-tile AI and a card-based inventory system shouldn't be that hard; the difficulty is more in balancing the game and creating more art in the style of that robot at sufficient quality. (Actually slightly higher). Intended to use a shader to create that kind of look out of 3D art.

IDK. Maybe I should revive the project. Maybe...I'm feeling really unsure of myself right now.
I'm beginning to feel like a Cat God! Felid streaks: {FeVM^Sif Muna, FeWn^Dithmenos, FeAr^Pakellas}, {FeEE^Ashenzari, FeEn^Gozag, FeNe^Sif Muna, FeAE^Vehumet...(ongoing)}

Pandemonium Purger

Post Sunday, 6th December 2015, 17:54

Re: DoNX Revisited

tell us how we can help bcadren
seattle washington. friends for life. mods hate on me and devs ignore my posts. creater of exoelfs and dc:pt

Dis Charger

Post Sunday, 6th December 2015, 20:00

THAT also exists complete with what the console version would look like.

And. IDK; at least not yet I don't.
I'm beginning to feel like a Cat God! Felid streaks: {FeVM^Sif Muna, FeWn^Dithmenos, FeAr^Pakellas}, {FeEE^Ashenzari, FeEn^Gozag, FeNe^Sif Muna, FeAE^Vehumet...(ongoing)}

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Monday, 7th December 2015, 05:18

if you say it out loud it sounds like "donks" which is only one letter away from "dongs"

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner