BAD GOD CHAMPIGNONSHIP SPONSORED BY FEDHAS

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Friday, 11th December 2015, 01:13

Re: BAD GOD CHAMPIGNONSHIP SPONSORED BY FEDHAS

Magipi wrote:
gammafunk wrote:(stuff)

Putting Sif in the top category is extremely weird, and putting Fedhas in the third is even weirder.
the NERVE of these people, having an idea of fun that isn't exactly the same as yours

For this message the author duvessa has received thanks:
gammafunk

Tomb Titivator

Post Friday, 11th December 2015, 01:28

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Who's reading this in DECEMBER?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
If you are offended by something I've posted, just PM me. It probably wasn't intentional.

For this message the author Greyr has received thanks:
Dingbat

Temple Termagant

Post Friday, 11th December 2015, 20:18

I dunno I kind of like qaz, if I'm a basher. I mean bashers are pretty boring and qaz makes it less boring, and he's also really powerful too. I need to play more games with him.

Also gozag is strong as hell, so long as you are a race that doesn't need much food and wears most equipment. If you are chucking high level spells gozag is just not going to work, unfortunately. Also he used to be annoying spawning shops randomly in the dungeon, now they go right where you are, and his potion ability is great and not all that expensive, really considering how much gold drops in game. And his wrath is no big deal, so once you've emptied his shops, you can move on, and you didn't even have to train invocations.

My votes for bad god are
fedhas - I like his theme, but he becomes useless when you can no longer gain reasonable piety.
trog - he's powerful, but boring.
sif muna - her gifts come way too damned late to be useful, then late game you are showered with books you don't need. I wish she gave you wizardry or more spell slots or something other than channel.

Halls Hopper

Post Monday, 14th December 2015, 20:09

Ho man I just LOVE Fedhas on my NaAs and MfIE. Nothing like having a terrorist's arsenal of shroomchums and sporebombs at your disposal to make an epic asspull -- although the piety cutoff is kinda lame, as ^ mentioned. Still, probably in the top 3 for concept gods next to Ashe and Rudypoo.

Monks of Zin can be great too if you're invo's high enough right off that bat. Seriously, walking into the mines and blinding, smiting, or confusing half the room with your windbag rhetoric ability is hilarious to watch. Just super fun if you can get the right build online: same with Lugonu and Chei.

Least favourite are the flavourless/gimmicky ones. Pakellas stinks strongly of this, however I've yet to try them out before being completely dismissive. So we'll see.

Just my two cents. Never won a game yet, hah.
Previous

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner