New Dev: amalloy

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Dungeon Master

Post Wednesday, 25th November 2015, 11:21

New Dev: amalloy

Original post: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=18315

He's unfamiliar with the delightful and charming culture of CYC and Tavern in general, so please give him a proper welcome.

For this message the author gammafunk has received thanks: 2
ololoev, triorph

Slime Squisher

Post Wednesday, 25th November 2015, 11:31

Re: New Dev: amalloy

introducing someone to cyc so soon is like banishing them on d3, what a cruel thing.

For this message the author adozu has received thanks:
dynast

Pandemonium Purger

Post Wednesday, 25th November 2015, 14:15

tell him You did it
seattle washington. friends for life. mods hate on me and devs ignore my posts. creater of exoelfs and dc:pt

Shoals Surfer

Post Wednesday, 25th November 2015, 14:27

I hope you won't remove Mountain Dwarves from the dev list to make up for this exciting new addition.

Crypt Cleanser

Post Wednesday, 25th November 2015, 19:51

Go back to dominion strategy!
Dearest Steve
thanks for the gym equipment
the plane crashed

For this message the author pubby has received thanks:
amalloy

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Wednesday, 25th November 2015, 20:03

Dominion strategy? Is this a support group where I can talk about the game I lost against someone who had never played before and "stupided" (it's a word) their way into a big money strategy unintentionally and won? Or how I wish it was easier to make powerful engines but I know that in reality lean decks with only a few actions and higher coin density generally win?

Tomb Titivator

Post Wednesday, 25th November 2015, 20:03

amalloy, you poor fool: they're obviously setting you up to take the fall for the next round of stupid remove. better add stuff as fast as you can to deflect attention!
Wins (Does not include my GrEE^Veh 15-runer...stupid experimental branch)

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Wednesday, 25th November 2015, 20:59

Q
Spoiler: show
This high quality signature has been hidden for your protection. To unlock it's secret, send 3 easy payments of $9.99 to me, by way of your nearest theta band or ley line. Complete your transmission by midnight tonight for a special free gift!

Slime Squisher

Post Wednesday, 25th November 2015, 22:20

tasonir wrote:Dominion strategy? Is this a support group where I can talk about the game I lost against someone who had never played before and "stupided" (it's a word) their way into a big money strategy unintentionally and won? Or how I wish it was easier to make powerful engines but I know that in reality lean decks with only a few actions and higher coin density generally win?

I totally understand you. You've perfectly summed up the biggest problem of the game. Usually by the time my perfect ten-card-combo works well and gets me high scoring cards, the game is actually over, because it's gold that wins the game in meanwhile...

Shoals Surfer

Post Thursday, 26th November 2015, 05:33

tasonir wrote:Dominion strategy? Is this a support group where I can talk about the game I lost against someone who had never played before and "stupided" (it's a word) their way into a big money strategy unintentionally and won? Or how I wish it was easier to make powerful engines but I know that in reality lean decks with only a few actions and higher coin density generally win?

The Dark Ages expansion has a lot of fun shenanigans, you should get that one and play it without the 'I only buy Silver and Gold and Provinces' guy
Spoiler: show
Psst, hey kid... you like roguelikes?

Swamp Slogger

Post Thursday, 26th November 2015, 08:19

By crawl design rules, doesn't this mean we should remove two existing devs now to avoid dev bloat?

For this message the author WalrusKing has received thanks: 2
Arrhythmia, Sar

Slime Squisher

Post Thursday, 26th November 2015, 13:44

maybe future removal happens because we have spaghetti devs, did anyone try debugging gammafunk?

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner