attn: access hollywood re: my new god

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Pandemonium Purger

Post Monday, 7th December 2015, 01:14

attn: access hollywood re: my new god

CC: billy bush, tim vincent, kit hoover, jill martin

need public documentation of my submission of a new god for due credit. journalistic integrity forces you to take this seriously. and a before i post this, special note to any newb mods/devs..... this forum is routenly patrolled by google and bing bogs that archive this material.... so..think twice+ before you delete this.

my new god the ambitious

- likes the player casting redspells (30% or higher failure rate)
- likes the player exploring during high tension (sp?)
- likes the player killin uniques
- likes the player killing corporate fakes (DC:PT enemy, will probably be stolen and added in DC:SS by 0.19, the projected release for my new god; coincidence?)
- likes the player getting a fourth rune and every rune after (4+)

- he hate when the player goes upstairs in a branch before getting to the end (not ambitious)
- he hate when the player use identified consumable in high tension (predictable, corporate)
- he hate when the player get the orb with two or three runes (weak, corporate, not ambitious)
- he hate when the player leaves and worships a weak god; extra penance (weak gods are the ones i have not come up with or do not personally play)

- killin blow
does alot of damage to a target with 30% hp (health) or less (30% or lower). and blows them up just like ood, you (your character) have to be really close (in range)

- big success
when you successfully cast a spell you earn a sash star. your sash can hold ten stars and you lose one each time you fail to cast a spell. if you fail to cast a spell but you have a sash and at least one star the action becomes instant and you have a 30% increased chance to miscast.

- ugly magic
you get to miscast happily now that they have a chance to hit enemies instead of your character (you!) Someone else to figure out the math and the mechanics.

- super stars
You (your character) gets +1 slaying per sash star. If this is too powerful then just forget it.

- smashing success
this time (from now on) when you successfully cast a spell you also do an instant melee attack all around you like a cleave. the damage type is based on your spell school so you (your character) can deal techno damage (also to be added in 0.19 along with other spell school replacements)

- realsight
increases los by 4 and expands the window for console users appropriately. i admit i know nothing about coding but this seems reasonable. as a console user myself i would love an extra 4 los so long as monsters don`t have it. in my god ability monsters don`t have that, and the extra los is like free or something. again if this is too powerful just forget it, but its supposed to be powerful so implement it
seattle washington. friends for life. mods hate on me and devs ignore my posts. creater of exoelfs and dc:pt

For this message the author twelwe has received thanks:
Lasty

Slime Squisher

Post Monday, 7th December 2015, 01:42

Re: attn: access hollywood re: my new god

neat!!!

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner