I'll never win Chei

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 6th October 2015, 20:52

I'll never win Chei

I don't get it. How do you switch your brain into a mode where you just don't move when a dangerous monster is next to you?

No, I did not mean to give that hydra two full rounds of attacks on me. RIP OgEE of Chei.
DCSS: 97:...MfCj}SpNeBaEEGrFE{HaAKTrCK}DsFESpHu{FoArNaBe}
FeEE{HOIEMiAE}GrGlHuWrGnWrNaAKBaFi{MiDeMfDe}{DrAKTrAMGhEnGnWz}
{PaBeDjFi}OgAKPaCAGnCjOgCKMfAEAtCKSpCjDEEE{HOSu
Bloat: 17: RaRoPrPh{GuStGnCa}{ArEtZoNb}KiPaAnDrBXDBQOApDaMeAGBiOCNKAsFnFlUs{RoBoNeWi

For this message the author Sprucery has received thanks:
Sar

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 6th October 2015, 21:02

Re: I'll never win Chei

Sprucery wrote:I don't get it. How do you switch your brain into a mode where you just don't move when a dangerous monster is next to you?

No, I did not mean to give that hydra two full rounds of attacks on me. RIP OgEE of Chei.

Well, the easiest way is to just get into the habit of *never moving adjacent to anything ever* whether eith chei or not, except of course, centaurs and orc priests.

Most of the time you should move away from stuff, when you are in a good spot and not adjacent to stuff you should be throwing, firing or zapping it. and when it is next to you you should be bashing it or (magically) fleeing.

This is true whether you are worshipping chei or not.

Tl;dr: autofight_throw_nomove=true ftw
Spoiler: show
This high quality signature has been hidden for your protection. To unlock it's secret, send 3 easy payments of $9.99 to me, by way of your nearest theta band or ley line. Complete your transmission by midnight tonight for a special free gift!

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 6th October 2015, 21:38

But the problem to me is that repositioning in combat is a natural thing to do, except with Chei it can be lethal.
Bloat: 17: RaRoPrPh{GuStGnCa}{ArEtZoNb}KiPaAnDrBXDBQOApDaMeAGBiOCNKAsFnFlUs{RoBoNeWi

Sar

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 6th October 2015, 21:45

Try something really really strong, like a TrFi or TrHu.

Dungeon Master

Post Tuesday, 6th October 2015, 22:54

You could do some lua magic to make the game prompt you if you try to move while worshipping Chei and next to a monster.
On IRC my nick is reaverb. I play online under the name reaver, though.

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Tuesday, 6th October 2015, 23:31

Why do you need a boring walk if you get all stat boost +15.
I don't understand why people hate Chei.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Wednesday, 7th October 2015, 00:00

Overriding muscle memory generally just takes repetition. After a while it becomes natural - I'm generally in chei mode all the time. Also you will generally become strong enough that taking 1-2 hits at the start of a fight isn't a problem, if you've got high ac/ev. But an early ogre certainly doesn't. If you're melee and the monster's one step away, get used to hitting . to rest a turn. But since you were an EE, you'd probably be better off either be casting or running away. Even with a nice club I'm not sure you'd want to get too close to a hydra, unless you had dragon armor.

Abyss Ambulator

Post Wednesday, 7th October 2015, 00:46

Have you tried being a minotaur? OgEE of Chei is extremely bad. Ogres are so weak that they are fairly likely to die before Chei's stat boost becomes strong enough to compensate for the inability to run away. Minotaurs, not so much.
remove food

For this message the author tabstorm has received thanks:
radinms

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Wednesday, 7th October 2015, 00:52

yes ogre is pretty weak race.
early game is shit so completely meaningless.

Barkeep

Post Wednesday, 7th October 2015, 02:08

I always say this, but TrEE^Chei is fun. You can have EV and spell power! Plus huge troll claws. And Stone Arrow gives you something to do while monsters are walking towards you.

Remember to use those Chei abilities.
I am not a very good player. My mouth is a foul pit of LIES. KNOW THIS.

Cocytus Succeeder

Post Wednesday, 7th October 2015, 06:48

Sar wrote:Try something really really strong, like a TrFi or TrHu.

njvack wrote:I always say this, but TrEE^Chei is fun. You can have EV and spell power! Plus huge troll claws.

Troll of Chei suffers from exactly the same problem that prompted Sprucery's post: low AC and EV, so if you make one bad step, you die. Minotaur (as Tabstorm said) is a much better idea in this situation.

For this message the author Magipi has received thanks:
radinms

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Wednesday, 7th October 2015, 07:03

Siegurt wrote:Tl;dr: autofight_throw_nomove=true ftw
What's autofight? :)

reaver wrote:You could do some lua magic to make the game prompt you if you try to move while worshipping Chei and next to a monster.
How about a nice rcfile option? :)

Otherwise my only hope I guess is when I've won all spcecies and backgrounds and gods except Chei so I can concentrate on playing only Chei games and forget about moving in combat. Generally I try to switch gods from game to game so it doesn't get boring but it seems that I can't switch to Chei mode just like that.

Those situations are just too common. "I'll just take one step to get a nice row of targets for my bolt spell / wand" etc.

In the meantime, if I dabble with Chei, a strong minotaur fighter-type would probably be much better, yes.

Swamp Slogger

Post Wednesday, 7th October 2015, 07:09

Things about Chei-

1) train dodging - you have +15 Dex, investing in dodging will give you a much bigger EV boost than normal.

2) train invocations - Chei piety is the easiest thing to max; Chei just wants you to kill things faster than you, which is everything, and Chei is too chill to let piety drop over time. Step from Time is nearly a do-over button, Temporal Distortion makes far away guys walk towards you and close up guys wander away (and is instantaneous, so you can't be attacked after using it!!) and Bend Time slows everything adjacent to you, uses Invo to calculate chance, is based on enemy HD not MR, and works on Pan Lords. Chei basically gives you haste vs everything adjacent to you. Slouch hits everything in line of sight, even invisible enemies if you can't see invisible, is unavoidable, irresistible, and doesn't do half-bad damage. If something is nearly dead and must die right now? Slouch. If there's a pack of caustic shrikes up in your grill? Slouch. If there's a vault you hit with a buncha scary dudes and you just don't wanna deal with this? Apply Slouch until problem is resolved. Slouch does cost a fair bit of piety, so you can't spam it except in rare cases, but Chei gives piety out like candy.

3) you can wear good armour, have good EV, and cast really strong spells all at once thanks to those stat boosts. Take advantage of that, and don't fret too much if you're not in an optimal position; you're so much stronger that you can fight in poor positions as long as you are careful not to draw too much attention, and manage LoS in dangerous vaults and areas.

4) blink, cblink aren't any slower with Chei. You have enough Int to cast these.
Last edited by Aethrus on Wednesday, 7th October 2015, 07:20, edited 1 time in total.

For this message the author Aethrus has received thanks:
radinms

Cocytus Succeeder

Post Wednesday, 7th October 2015, 07:12

I also recommend picking a monk. The worst part of Chei is right when you join: you are slowed, but get nothing in return. Monks jump over this part by joining at ** piety. And a MiMo run gave me my Chei win, too: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=17350

For this message the author Magipi has received thanks:
radinms

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Wednesday, 7th October 2015, 08:27

IMO Species suited for Chei
- Mi, VS, Gr, Ds, Fo,Gh,Tr, HE,Mf,Dr, Hu, Na, HO, DD, Tr, Ha, Ce

Barkeep

Post Wednesday, 7th October 2015, 14:05

Magipi wrote:Troll of Chei suffers from exactly the same problem that prompted Sprucery's post: low AC and EV, so if you make one bad step, you die. Minotaur (as Tabstorm said) is a much better idea in this situation.

You can wear some pretty beefy armour and still train dodging on a troll.

It does still take some discipline to not move with dangerous monsters nearby, but that's the Chei game in a nutshell.

Cocytus Succeeder

Post Wednesday, 7th October 2015, 16:02

njvack wrote:
Magipi wrote:Troll of Chei suffers from exactly the same problem that prompted Sprucery's post: low AC and EV, so if you make one bad step, you die. Minotaur (as Tabstorm said) is a much better idea in this situation.

You can wear some pretty beefy armour and still train dodging on a troll.

You usually CANNOT wear beefy armour, because trolls can only wear dragon thingies, and they are not that numerous. If you are unlucky, you are still forced to wear some shitty robe when you enter Depths. Minotaurs, however, can wear some real armour in the early and midgame.

Barkeep

Post Wednesday, 7th October 2015, 17:51

Usually cannot? I dunno. Not having a dragon or troll drop a hide by Depths would be fairly uncommon I think? And in that case I'd probably have trained dodging in my shitty robe, and maybe picked up a shield. All I'm saying is that I had trouble with Chei for a long time, but that my TrEE^Chei worked really well; I felt like Chei, the species, and the background worked well together.

ANYHOW minotaur is pretty diesel too. And the chances are excellent you'll find a +2 armour with some ego by the time you're done with Orc.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Wednesday, 7th October 2015, 18:34

njvack wrote:Usually cannot? I dunno. Not having a dragon or troll drop a hide by Depths would be fairly uncommon I think? And in that case I'd probably have trained dodging in my shitty robe, and maybe picked up a shield. All I'm saying is that I had trouble with Chei for a long time, but that my TrEE^Chei worked really well; I felt like Chei, the species, and the background worked well together.

ANYHOW minotaur is pretty diesel too. And the chances are excellent you'll find a +2 armour with some ego by the time you're done with Orc.

I would estimate having a dragon hide by depths happens about 60% of the time, and having a troll hide happens about 95% of the time, myself.
Spoiler: show
This high quality signature has been hidden for your protection. To unlock it's secret, send 3 easy payments of $9.99 to me, by way of your nearest theta band or ley line. Complete your transmission by midnight tonight for a special free gift!

Vestibule Violator

Post Wednesday, 7th October 2015, 18:37

That sounds about right to me as well. Though you're bound to get a troll hide soon in depths if you survive.
Usual account: pblur on kelbi

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Thursday, 8th October 2015, 20:09

I take issue with calling OgEE^chei weak. it's certainly nowhere near as strong as TrEE^Chei, but still, ogres aren't bad and having stoneskin will help a bit with early defenses. But if you're just looking for any chei win, there are better options, sure. Minotaurs you can't go wrong with, but also try VS or Gr. In particular I'm somewhat fond of GrTm, just because blade hands is your final form and you get to start with it. Sure transmuters aren't great on d:1, but having the extra AC helps in the early game. With +15 int learning blade hands is nearly trivial, and your damage is insane. Then just focus on training fighting/dodging (and some armor, just less) to try to not die :)

Pandemonium Purger

Post Saturday, 10th October 2015, 04:50

I recommend FoFi of chei. Your antenna let you avoid trouble early game while you wait for chei stat boosts to kick in. The stat boosts help your defences more than normal because of your shield.

The combo also really lets you focus on worshiping chei: your ability to escape in combat is even worse than a normal chei character because you can't blink/tele, but you gain even more power from chei because you already gave up haste for power before picking chei. However, once you get step from time, you have a great escape anyway.
http://crawl.akrasiac.org/scoring/playe ... speon.html. I started playing in 0.16.1
I achieved greatplayer in less than a year.
Remove food

For this message the author WingedEspeon has received thanks:
radinms

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Saturday, 10th October 2015, 05:29

tasonir wrote:I take issue with calling OgEE^chei weak. it's certainly nowhere near as strong as TrEE^Chei, but still, ogres aren't bad and having stoneskin will help a bit with early defenses.

i haven't tried OgEE yet, but anyway ogre is shit early game, that's why Og is bad.
i recommend OgWz/OgSu/OgNe of chei. due to aptitude of ogre, ogre can only cast one-school Lv3 spell in early game.
Wz: call imp, blink Su:call imp, call Canine Familiar, Ne: animate skeleton, pain, vampiric draining, and animate dead(Lv4).
( OgWz^Chei: http://lazy-life.ddo.jp:8080/morgue-0.1 ... 143008.txt)
( OgNe^Chei: now playing, feel quite powerful)
( OgSu^Chei: haven't tried yet)

Og is suck early game, but after early game, Og becomes quite powerful.
so if you want to sacrifice early game seriously for powerful power since mid game, you should choose Ogre. and worship Chei.
Og^Chei is powerful combo because ogre is strong and chei is balance-breaker, but anyway your early game is shit.

WingedEspeon wrote:I recommend FoFi of chei. Your antenna let you avoid trouble early game while you wait for chei stat boosts to kick in. The stat boosts help your defences more than normal because of your shield.

The combo also really lets you focus on worshiping chei: your ability to escape in combat is even worse than a normal chei character because you can't blink/tele, but you gain even more power from chei because you already gave up haste for power before picking chei. However, once you get step from time, you have a great escape anyway.

i recommend Fo^Chei, i agree with you. but silence of enemies is shit. you can't use step from time!
my FoEE^Chei was killed by pan lord that cast silence and glaciate :lol:
http://lazy-life.ddo.jp:8080/morgue/rad ... 141314.txt

Spider Stomper

Post Sunday, 11th October 2015, 06:52

Play nagas. They're like a halfway point between a regular character and a chei player. You'll get used to the pain of moving without actually dying (much).

Sar

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Sunday, 11th October 2015, 15:49

Except Nagas can worship gods that are actually good.

Spider Stomper

Post Sunday, 11th October 2015, 21:57

100% awesome guide to winning chei, low-effort posted by the slowgod himself:

aa
take it easy

For this message the author Cheibrodos has received thanks: 3
Arrhythmia, greedo, Laraso

Spider Stomper

Post Monday, 12th October 2015, 12:23

greedo wrote:Play nagas. They're like a halfway point between a regular character and a chei player. You'll get used to the pain of moving without actually dying (much).

While Chei is extremely powerful, I'm not sure if it good to offset his powers with extremely bad movement speed. Foo^Chei is able to play with positioning for a certain extent, and be around the corner or in a kill hole 80% times it is needed. Nagas has to stay still, attracts everything may be attracted, and receive a lot of hits every time they are forced to do a trick with placement. And all of those for a bit better Slouch? Not a fair trade, imho.

Abyss Ambulator

Post Monday, 12th October 2015, 17:07

I don't get why you guys keep suggesting that people play mage backgrounds with Chei. Just play MiGl of Chei and pick Staves. The main attraction of Chei is that you can have high evasion in heavy armor and deal a lot of damage, not that you can cast your level 3-4 conjurations in the starter book better. If you take Chei on a mage background early on you will still have to put experience into spells to do damage, while you gain piety. So you are slow, don't have any MP recovery, probably not much melee, and get a small boost to spell damage, and you still won't cast spells that well in heavy armor. This is a recipe for disaster since running out of MP without being able to run away tends to lead to death for a spellcaster early on Like, what are you going to do if you play e.g. EE of Chei and Stone Arrow misses 5 times in a row as it is oft to do, and you need to run from something unkillable like an orc warrior? With MiGl^Chei and staves you do not need to run from anything because you can in fact kill it. Seriously, just hold down buttons until you win.
remove food

For this message the author tabstorm has received thanks: 2
nago, WingedEspeon

Cocytus Succeeder

Post Monday, 12th October 2015, 17:50

Only thing I oppose of that ^ is hybrid background like Ne, Sk or Wr - you just play a tabby character in plate armour with strong support spells even before Lair. Actually they're in my opinion among the best backgrounds for Chei (but Gl is good too)
screw it I hate this character I'm gonna go melee Gastronok

Sar

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Monday, 12th October 2015, 17:51

Su is probably alright since Su spell are very effective per-MP.

Cocytus Succeeder

Post Monday, 12th October 2015, 17:52

Yeah but Su for me it's totally inside the Hybrid category. edit: no idea how summons react to slouch, undead minions don't care to get damaged by that.

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Monday, 12th October 2015, 19:36

There have been seventeen online Chei wins since OP started the thread.

Special recognition to blexxed, Oddbjorg, and Duffy, who won Chei twice each.

Sar

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Monday, 12th October 2015, 19:38

Slouch damages allies? Wtf.

Tomb Titivator

Post Tuesday, 13th October 2015, 03:38

Chei teaches you each action is important. Chei rewards you for playing wisely.

Search yourself for your first chei win. You will become better at crawl for it.

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Tuesday, 13th October 2015, 03:42

Chei is cheating. Chei teaches you the importance of stats and that all stats+15 is crazy boost.
Chei teaches you that Crawl is a stupid game :D
because Chei allows mindless stupid game :lol:

Shoals Surfer

Post Tuesday, 13th October 2015, 06:28

Weakness of melee is large packs with ranged attacks or just being surrounded. So as Chei, I would never approach enemies early game. Back up once or twice, then wait for melee or start attacking at range.

Use those abilities vs large packs. Always worth it. Slow them down when surrounded. Draw in range units. Slouch anything Dangerous. I think this would help OgEE the most.

I usually run Formicide with Chei. So I go min delay starter weapon. 9 armour/dodge/shield. 10 invocation. Min delay prioritized for bigger weapons acquired. 15 armour/dodge/shield. 20-27 invocation. Only Trouble I have with this is undead Pain in Tomb/Extended, and surrounded in Pan.

Not sure how I would run an OgEE besides relying on Chei abilities for crowd control and EE for crowd control.

I would note reducing LOS is nice for Chei. Don't go for the Heavier armours so you can dodge more and cast, since it's the packs of monsters that will kill you.

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Tuesday, 13th October 2015, 07:19

20-27 invo is overkill. put XP to other skills.
"don't to go heavy armours" is bad advice. under chei, you can cast spell with heavy armour.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 13th October 2015, 19:08

What do you think you're getting out of 27 invocations?

It's roughly 14-15 to get step from time down to 1% fail. You can get it to 0% fail somewhere around 18 I think, but it's been forever since I did this. I think I did it once just because I wasn't watching my skill menu closely and happened to overtrain invocations a bit. I'm generally fine with it having a 1% fail.

My general invocations strategy is to train it to ~9 early on (as you're getting up to 3/4 star piety) to have slouch online, and then go back to training some other much needed early skills. When your general offense/defense is catching up, then top it off to 14.

Abyss Ambulator

Post Tuesday, 13th October 2015, 20:38

Here is an example of what I am talking about OP:

Code:
 Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup version 0.17-a0-2069-g0f4ee5b (webtiles) character file.

2323124 Tabstorm the Warrior (level 26, 150/150 HPs)
             Began as a Vine Stalker Gladiator on Oct 13, 2015.
             Was the Champion of Cheibriados.
             Escaped with the Orb
             ... and 3 runes!

The game lasted 01:28:52 (37466 turns).

Tabstorm the Warrior (Vine Stalker Gladiator)      Turns: 37466, Time: 01:28:52

Health: 150/150    AC: 39    Str: 49    XL:     26   Next: 66%
Magic:  34/34      EV: 40    Int: 26    God:    Cheibriados [******]
Gold:   2261       SH:  0    Dex: 33    Spells: 9 memorised, 16 levels left

rFire  + . .     SeeInvis .     b - +7 lajatang (elec)
rCold  + . .     Clarity  .     X - +9 plate armour of Limited Liability {Str+6 Slay+3}
rNeg   . . .     SustAt   .     (no shield)
rPois  .         Gourm    .     p - +2 hat {MR+}
rElec  +         Spirit   +     g - +2 cloak of Starlight {rElec rC+ EV+4 Stlth--}
rCorr  .         Warding  .     N - +2 pair of gloves {Dex+3}
rMut   .         Stasis   .     m - +1 pair of boots "Xoug" {Int+3 Stlth+}
MR     ++++.                    Y - amulet of regeneration
Stlth  ..........               D - ring of protection from fire
                                o - +5 ring of evasion

@: repel missiles, very slow, incredibly resistant to hostile enchantments,
extremely unstealthy
A: fangs 3, clumsy 1, regeneration 3, magic shield, antimagic bite, no device
heal 3, rot immunity
a: Bend Time, Temporal Distortion, Slouch, Step From Time, Renounce Religion
0: Orb of Zot
}: 3/15 runes: barnacled, silver, gossamer

You escaped.
You worshipped Cheibriados.
Cheibriados was exalted by your worship.
You were not hungry.

You visited 10 branches of the dungeon, and saw 54 of its levels.
You also visited: Labyrinth, Ice Cave, Volcano and Wizlab.

You collected 5407 gold pieces.
You spent 3146 gold pieces at shops.

Inventory:

Hand Weapons
 b - a +7 lajatang of electrocution (weapon)
 q - the +0 blowgun "Qak Fori" {evade, rF- rC+ MP+9}
   (You bought it in a shop on level 10 of the Dungeon)   

It affects your evasion (+5 to EV).

It makes you vulnerable to fire.
   It protects you from cold.
   It affects your magic capacity (+9).
Missiles
 d - 9 throwing nets (quivered)
 x - 20 curare-tipped needles
Armour
 g - the +2 cloak of Starlight (worn) {rElec rC+ EV+4 Stlth--}
   (You found it in a wizard's laboratory)   

It affects your evasion (+4).
   It protects you from cold.
   It insulates you from electricity.
   It makes you much less stealthy.
 m - the +1 pair of boots "Xoug" (worn) {Int+3 Stlth+}
   (You bought it in a shop on level 4 of the Dungeon)   

It affects your intelligence (+3).
   It makes you more stealthy.
 p - a +2 hat of magic resistance (worn)
 N - a +2 pair of gloves of dexterity (worn)
 X - the +9 plate armour of Limited Liability (worn) {Str+6 Slay+3}
   (You took it off a deep elf blademaster on level 3 of the Elven Halls)   

It affects your strength (+6).
   It affects your accuracy and damage with ranged weapons and melee attacks
   (+3).
Jewellery
 a - an uncursed amulet of faith
 o - a +5 ring of evasion (left hand)
 s - an uncursed ring of teleportation
 D - a ring of protection from fire (right hand)
 Y - an amulet of regeneration (around neck)
Wands
 l - a wand of fire (2)
 z - a wand of disintegration (14)
 I - a wand of paralysis (14)
 M - a wand of cold (8)
 O - a wand of disintegration (4)
 U - a wand of digging (4)
 V - a wand of cold (6)
Scrolls
 k - 10 scrolls of recharging
 v - 2 scrolls of summoning
 w - a scroll of magic mapping
 E - 7 scrolls of identify
 L - 2 scrolls of fear
 P - 2 scrolls of amnesia
 Q - 2 scrolls of blinking
 S - 6 scrolls of teleportation
 T - 16 scrolls of remove curse
 W - 4 scrolls of holy word
Potions
 c - 2 potions of agility
 h - a potion of cancellation
 i - 13 potions of curing
 j - a potion of cure mutation
 t - 3 potions of flight
 F - a potion of might
 H - 7 potions of brilliance
 K - 3 potions of resistance
Miscellaneous
 u - a phial of floods
 y - a lantern of shadows
 A - a lamp of fire
 C - a phantom mirror
 G - a box of beasts
 R - a box of beasts
 Z - a box of beasts
Comestibles
 e - 19 bread rations
 f - 42 fruits
 r - 8 meat rations
 B - 3 beef jerkies

Skills:
 * Level 19.1 Fighting
 - Level 14.1 Staves
 - Level 1.7 Throwing
 * Level 17.8 Armour
 * Level 17.9 Dodging
 - Level 7.1 Spellcasting
 - Level 9.5 Hexes
 - Level 10.1 Charms
 - Level 8.9 Necromancy
 - Level 11.8 Translocations
 - Level 3.3 Air Magic
 - Level 9.7 Invocations
 - Level 10.0 Evocations

You had 16 spell levels left.
You knew the following spells:

Your Spells              Type           Power        Failure   Level  Hunger
a - Apportation           Tloc           ######....   1%          1    None
b - Animate Skeleton      Necr           N/A          1%          1    None
c - Blink                 Tloc           N/A          1%          2    None
d - Repel Missiles        Chrm/Air       #####.       1%          2    None
e - Passage of Golubria   Tloc           N/A          1%          4    ###....
f - Phase Shift           Tloc           ######....   3%          5    #####..
g - Spectral Weapon       Hex/Chrm       ######..     1%          3    None
h - Regeneration          Chrm/Necr      ######....   1%          3    None
i - Song of Slaying       Chrm           ######..     1%          2    None

Dungeon Overview and Level Annotations

Branches:
Dungeon (15/15)            Temple (1/1) D:6            Lair (8/8) D:9
 Shoals (4/4) Lair:4       Spider (4/4) Lair:4        Slime (0/6) Lair:6
    Orc (4/4) D:12            Elf (3/3) Orc:4        Vaults (5/5) D:13
  Crypt (0/3) Vaults:3     Depths (5/5) D:15            Zot (5/5) Depths:5

Altars:
Ashenzari
Cheibriados
Dithmenos
Elyvilon
Fedhas
Gozag
Kikubaaqudgha
Makhleb
Nemelex Xobeh
Okawaru
Qazlal
Ru
Sif Muna
Vehumet
Xom
Yredelemnul
Zin
The Shining One
Beogh

Shops:
D:4 *   D:5 ?=   D:6 (   D:10 (   D:12 *   Orc:2 !   Orc:4 [(:*   Elf:3 [
Shoals:2 *   Vaults:1 %!?*::

Portals:
Hell: Depths:3

Annotations:
D:6 exclusion: statue
D:9 flyingpapaya's ghost, novice VSBe
Elf:2 exclusion: Roxanne, Roxanne
Depths:4 exclusion: door

Innate Abilities, Weirdness & Mutations

You have razor-sharp teeth.
You regenerate.
When hurt, damage is shared between your health and your magic reserves.
Your bite disrupts and absorbs the magic of your enemies.
Potions and wands cannot restore your health.
You are immune to rotting.
You are clumsy. (Dex -2)

Message History

You bite the rust devil! You drain its power.
You kill the rust devil!
Cheibriados appreciates the change of pace.
No target in view!
No target in view!
There is a stone staircase leading up here.
(D) Dungeon        (T) Temple         (L) Lair           (A) Shoals         
(N) Spider Nest    (M) Slime Pits     (O) Orcish Mines   (E) Elven Halls   
(V) Vaults         (C) Crypt          (U) Depths         (H) Hell           
(Z) Zot           
Where to? (Enter - D:3 @ (x,y), ? - help)
What level of the Dungeon? (default 1, ? - help)
You climb upwards.
There is a stone staircase leading down here.
There is a stone staircase leading up, spattered with blood here.
You climb upwards.
There is a stone staircase leading down here.
You are no longer corroded.
There is a staircase leading out of the dungeon here.
You have escaped!

....#####
  ....#8.8##
 #+#.......#
##.#.......#
 ..........##
 #.#.......8#
##.#.......@#
......[....8#
  ##.......##
   #.......# .#
   #.......# %#
   #..#8.8## .#
   #..#######.#
   #.......#..#
   ###.......#     .

There were no monsters in sight!

Vanquished Creatures
  7 orbs of fire
  A juggernaut (Depths:5)
  Boris (Depths:3)
  A shard shrike (Zot:1)
  2 curse toes
  2 Killer Klowns (Zot:5)
  8 golden dragons
  Nikola (Depths:3)
  2 pandemonium lords
  3 liches
  3 electric golems (Zot:5)
  9 tentacled monstrosities
  Rupert (D:13)
  A Hell Sentinel (D:15)
  An Executioner (D:12)
  23 Orb Guardians
  2 quicksilver dragons
  2 deep elf blademasters (Elf:3)
  6 titans
  2 deep elf master archers (Elf:3)
  2 tentacled starspawn (WizLab)
  An acid blob (Zot:1)
  8 sphinxes
  A shadow dragon (shapeshifter) (Depths:2)
  An eldritch tentacle (WizLab)
  Agnes (Elf:1)
  6 death cobs
  8 storm dragons
  8 shadow dragons
  3 fire giants
  4 draconian monks
  A daeva (Depths:4)
  9 tengu reavers
  Ilsuiw (Shoals:4)
  7 deep elf sorcerers
  An orc warlord (Orc:4)
  Maud (Lair:5)
  2 iron dragons (Vaults:5)
  5 draconian knights
  A ghost moth (Zot:5)
  3 draconian scorchers
  13 vault wardens
  Louise (D:15)
  6 frost giants
  A draconian zealot (Zot:2)
  3 draconian shifters
  6 emperor scorpions (Spider:4)
  An angel (Depths:4)
  A war gargoyle (Vaults:5)
  2 draconian annihilators
  28 very ugly things
  15 stone giants
  16 ironheart preservers
  2 vampire knights (Depths:3)
  7 green draconians
  A salamander firebrand (Zot:1)
  Nessos (D:15)
  5 deep elf annihilators (Elf:3)
  A blood saint (Depths:5)
  6 deep elf demonologists
  3 salamander stormcallers
  8 yellow draconians
  4 large abominations
  4 black draconians
  3 purple draconians
  15 white draconians
  9 red draconians
  3 mottled draconians
  A merfolk javelineer (Shoals:4)
  A minotaur (Lab)
  26 vault guards
  2 jiangshi (Depths:3)
  2 green deaths
  5 deep elf high priests
  6 merfolk impalers
  17 ettins
  A fire dragon (shapeshifter) (Depths:2)
  11 fire dragons
  7 deep elf death magi
  17 yaktaur captains
  3 rakshasas
  6 entropy weavers
  8 ice dragons
  9 hydras
  3 catoblepae (Lair:8)
  7 great orbs of eyes
  4 spriggan air magi
  A hell beast (Zot:4)
  A merfolk avatar (Shoals:4)
  3 centaur warriors
  Erica (D:8)
  4 merfolk aquamancers (Shoals:4)
  An alligator snapping turtle (Shoals:4)
  23 ogre magi
  A hydra (shapeshifter) (Depths:2)
  An anaconda (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
  2 dancing weapons
  22 death yaks
  A vampire mage (Depths:3)
  2 satyrs
  A tengu warrior (Depths:3)
  3 deep troll earth magi (Depths:2)
  Urug (D:10)
  2 orc high priests
  A spriggan berserker (Depths:5)
  2 soul eaters
  5 deep troll shamans (Depths:3)
  A salamander mystic (Depths:2)
  6 skeletal warriors
  3 fire crabs
  2 sea snakes (Shoals:4)
  An unseen horror (D:12)
  5 hell knights
  3 iron trolls (Depths:3)
  4 deep elf knights
  A flayed ghost (Vaults:3)
  A giant orange brain (Vaults:3)
  10 deep trolls
  2 small abominations (Elf:3)
  3 shadow wraiths
  5 deep elf summoners
  6 phantasmal warriors (Vaults:5)
  12 ironbrand convokers
  A putrid demonspawn (Depths:4)
  An ice statue (IceCv)
  An obsidian statue (WizLab)
  Pikel (D:8)
  A shadow dragon zombie (Depths:1)
  5 orb spiders
  21 orc knights
  6 hill giants
  A lindwurm (shapeshifter) (D:15)
  Prince Ribbit (D:8)
  A mana viper (shapeshifter) (Vaults:1)
  11 harpies
  3 necromancers
  11 oklob plants (Zot:4)
  5 hornets
  7 orc sorcerers
  4 wizards
  10 deep elf conjurers
  24 ugly things
  13 griffons
  15 wolf spiders
  9 cyclopes
  4 fauns (Shoals:2)
  A worldbinder (WizLab)
  21 moths of wrath
  3 sixfirhies
  11 elephants
  A salamander (Depths:3)
  A shining eye (shapeshifter) (Vaults:3)
  A black mamba (Lair:3)
  3 water nymphs (Shoals:4)
  5 manticores
  6 smoke demons
  A guardian serpent (WizLab)
  Maurice (D:10)
  A human skeleton (WizLab)
  A toenail golem (D:6)
  A centaur zombie (D:10)
  9 sirens (Shoals:4)
  A naga mage (Depths:2)
  A rust devil (D:3)
  A spiny frog (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
  2 torpor snails
  A yaktaur (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
  4 demonic crawlers
  9 vault sentinels
  14 spiny frogs
  2 orange demons
  4 komodo dragons
  60 yaktaurs
  2 gargoyles (D:12)
  An efreet (D:12)
  A kobold demonologist (Vaults:3)
  A yaktaur skeleton (Depths:1)
  10 merfolk
  4 fire drakes
  2 ancient zymes (WizLab)
  2 hellwings (Zot:2)
  8 deep elf priests
  A merfolk (shapeshifter) (D:15)
  A queen bee (shapeshifter) (Vaults:3)
  A jumping spider (shapeshifter) (Vaults:4)
  16 freezing wraiths
  3 polar bears
  A red devil (WizLab)
  3 wind drakes (Shoals:4)
  42 two-headed ogres
  A wolf spider simulacrum (D:15)
  A blue devil (WizLab)
  A polar bear (shapeshifter) (Vaults:3)
  4 snapping turtles
  9 jumping spiders
  A blink frog (shapeshifter) (D:15)
  A troll (shapeshifter) (Vaults:2)
  7 boulder beetles
  11 trolls
  A boulder beetle (shapeshifter) (Vaults:2)
  A deep troll zombie (Depths:1)
  2 human simulacra (Vaults:3)
  18 slime creatures
  17 trapdoor spiders
  A wyvern (D:10)
  A spriggan (shapeshifter) (D:15)
  16 humans (D:13)
  43 yaks
  11 blink frogs
  A spriggan (D:7)
  2 ynoxinuls
  4 shadows
  33 redbacks
  A fire dragon skeleton (Depths:1)
  A fire giant simulacrum (Vaults:3)
  A steam dragon (D:13)
  3 air elementals (Depths:5)
  15 deep elf magi
  6 tarantellas
  A yaktaur simulacrum (Vaults:3)
  2 hungry ghosts
  23 deep elf fighters
  4 water elementals (Shoals:4)
  11 vampire mosquitoes
  2 wraiths
  4 basilisks
  11 hippogriffs
  A death yak simulacrum (IceCv)
  A golden eye (shapeshifter) (Vaults:4)
  10 wolves
  A hippogriff (shapeshifter) (Vaults:2)
  4 mottled dragons
  2 spatial vortices (WizLab)
  9 wargs
  A harpy simulacrum (Depths:2)
  A soldier ant (D:12)
  13 water moccasins
  A chaos spawn (Zot:4)
  A hell hound (WizLab)
  10 porcupines
  A wasp (D:13)
  A slave (D:8)
  88 ogres
  4 sky beasts
  5 black bears
  11 boggarts
  5 spiders (Spider:4)
  An eye of draining (D:12)
  8 ice beasts
  4 phantoms
  46 orc warriors
  An alligator simulacrum (IceCv)
  2 necrophages
  2 big kobolds
  21 centaurs
  12 crocodiles
  The ghost of Tabstorm the Twirler, an amateur VSGl of Cheibriados (D:4)
  15 giant frogs
  A big kobold (shapeshifter) (Vaults:4)
  A water moccasin skeleton (D:5)
  5 killer bees (D:13)
  An elephant simulacrum (IceCv)
  7 wights
  3 scorpions
  3 jellies
  4 crimson imps
  3 giant frog zombies
  A draconian simulacrum (IceCv)
  5 quasits
  26 orc priests
  9 hounds
  38 orc wizards
  2 spriggan simulacra (IceCv)
  7 iguanas
  A polar bear simulacrum (IceCv)
  5 centaur skeletons
  7 worker ants
  6 troll simulacra (IceCv)
  A sheep (Lair:8)
  3 centaur simulacra (IceCv)
  3 gnolls (D:8)
  14 adders
  6 naga simulacra (IceCv)
  2 ogre simulacra (IceCv)
  32 river rats
  24 white imps
  2 shadow imps
  An ooze (D:4)
  2 worms
  An adder skeleton (D:9)
  8 giant geckos
  200 orcs
  6 ball pythons
  2 giant cockroaches (D:3)
  3 goblins
  4 hobgoblins
  3 jackals
  4 quokkas
  5 bats
  2 giant gecko zombies
  A giant newt (D:2)
  A jackal zombie (D:5)
  14 kobolds
  A quokka skeleton (D:6)
  2 rats
  2 bushes (Zot:4)
  A fire vortex (Vaults:5)
  A fungus (Lair:5)
  2 plants (Zot:4)
  2 starspawn tentacles (WizLab)
2062 creatures vanquished.

Vanquished Creatures (collateral kills)
  The ghost of Maxmaps the Destroyer, a novice DsWr of Cheibriados (D:8)
1 creature vanquished.

Vanquished Creatures (others)
  A golden dragon (Zot:4)
  A tentacled monstrosity (Zot:4)
  A draconian scorcher (Zot:4)
  A ghost moth (Spider:4)
  A draconian annihilator (Zot:4)
  A green draconian (Zot:4)
  A red draconian (Zot:1)
  An ice dragon (Zot:4)
  An ugly thing (Vaults:1)
  An anubis guard (shapeshifter) (Depths:3)
  A griffon (Vaults:2)
  A moth of wrath (Zot:4)
  An anaconda simulacrum (Depths:2)
  2 redbacks
  A tarantella (Depths:3)
  3 slaves (D:8)
  An orc warrior (Vaults:5)
  An iguana (Lair:1)
  An orc wizard (Vaults:4)
  2 orcs
  3 bushes (Zot:4)
  2477 eldritch tentacle segments (WizLab)
  2 fire vortices (Vaults:5)
  13 fungi
  26 plants
  A spectral weapon (Zot:1)
  3 starspawn tentacles (WizLab)
  4 starspawn tentacle segments (WizLab)
2553 creatures vanquished.

Grand Total: 4616 creatures vanquished

Notes
Turn   | Place    | Note
--------------------------------------------------------------
     0 | D:1      | Tabstorm the Vine Stalker Gladiator began the quest for the Orb.
     0 | D:1      | Reached XP level 1. HP: 11/11 MP: 2/2
    23 | D:2      | HP: 4/11 [worm (4)]
    37 | D:2      | Reached skill level 3 in Staves
    40 | D:2      | Reached XP level 2. HP: 8/15 MP: 3/3
    85 | D:3      | HP: 6/15 [adder (3)]
    91 | D:3      | HP: 2/15 [poisoned by an adder]
    98 | D:3      | HP: 1/15 [poisoned by an adder]
   105 | D:3      | HP: 1/15 [poisoned by an adder]
   113 | D:3      | HP: 1/15 [poisoned by an adder]
   379 | D:4      | Reached XP level 3. HP: 18/18 MP: 4/4
   398 | D:4      | Noticed an ogre
   399 | D:4      | Noticed an ogre
   400 | D:4      | Noticed a phantom
   405 | D:3      | HP: 9/18 [hound (2)]
   413 | D:3      | HP: 8/18 [hound (1)]
   416 | D:3      | Reached skill level 4 in Staves
   416 | D:3      | Reached XP level 4. HP: 10/23 MP: 3/5
   473 | D:4      | Noticed Tabstorm's ghost (amateur VSGl)
   644 | D:3      | Reached skill level 5 in Staves
   644 | D:3      | Reached XP level 5. HP: 26/26 MP: 6/6
  1248 | D:4      | Gained mutation: You heal very quickly. [Vine Stalker growth]
  1248 | D:4      | Reached XP level 6. HP: 30/30 MP: 7/7
  1261 | D:5      | Entered Level 5 of the Dungeon
  1267 | D:5      | HP: 14/30 [sky beast (5)]
  1269 | D:5      | Reached skill level 6 in Staves
  1314 | D:5      | Found a shattered altar of Ashenzari.
  1345 | D:5      | Found Jochae's Jewellery Boutique.
  1360 | D:5      | HP: 12/30 [acid (6)]
  1366 | D:5      | HP: 13/30 [poisoned by an orc]
  1371 | D:5      | HP: 6/30 [acid (3)]
  1374 | D:5      | HP: 1/30 [acid (3)]
  1404 | D:5      | HP: 14/30 [orc/dagger (1)]
  1594 | D:5      | Reached skill level 7 in Staves
  1594 | D:5      | Reached XP level 7. HP: 28/34 MP: 6/8
  1618 | D:5      | HP: 17/34 [orc priest/divine providence (11)]
  1646 | D:5      | Found Keos Bae's Magic Scroll Shop.
  1652 | D:5      | Found Ygesh's Antique Weapon Shoppe.
  1654 | D:5      | Bought a scroll of remove curse for 45 gold pieces
  2294 | D:4      | Killed a phantom
  2314 | D:4      | Killed an ogre
  2314 | D:4      | Reached skill level 8 in Staves
  2318 | D:4      | HP: 14/34 [ogre/giant spiked club (20)]
  2320 | D:4      | Killed an ogre
  2320 | D:4      | Gained mutation: You have razor-sharp teeth. [Vine Stalker growth]
  2320 | D:4      | Reached XP level 8. HP: 15/38 MP: 9/9
  2498 | D:4      | Killed Tabstorm's ghost
  2547 | D:4      | Found Zeyc's General Store.
  2628 | D:4      | Found a stormy altar of Qazlal.
  2679 | D:4      | Reached skill level 9 in Staves
  3080 | D:6      | Found Amuril's Weapon Shop.
  3217 | D:6      | Found a radiant altar of Vehumet.
  3580 | D:6      | Found a staircase to the Ecumenical Temple.
  3589 | Temple   | Entered the Ecumenical Temple
  3593 | Temple   | Became a worshipper of Cheibriados the Contemplative
  3676 | D:7      | Reached skill level 10 in Staves
  3845 | D:7      | HP: 18/38 [orc warrior/enchanted battleaxe (9)]
  3854 | D:7      | HP: 18/38 [black bear (4)]
  3859 | D:7      | HP: 13/38 [black bear (6)]
  3862 | D:7      | Reached XP level 9. HP: 13/42 MP: 10/10
  3944 | D:7      | Reached * piety under Cheibriados
  4104 | D:7      | Reached skill level 11 in Staves
  4378 | D:8      | Found a shadowy altar of Dithmenos.
  4424 | D:8      | Noticed Pikel
  4424 | D:8      | Noticed Maxmaps's ghost (novice DsWr)
  4426 | D:8      | Paralysed by Pikel for 4 turns
  4447 | D:8      | Noticed Prince Ribbit
  4459 | D:8      | Killed Pikel
  4490 | D:8      | Killed Maxmaps's ghost
  4492 | D:8      | noice
  4503 | D:8      | Killed Prince Ribbit
  4503 | D:8      | Reached skill level 12 in Staves
  4569 | D:8      | Found a basalt altar of Yredelemnul.
  4571 | D:8      | Noticed a profane servitor
  4589 | D:8      | Found a glowing golden altar of the Shining One.
  4728 | D:8      | Reached XP level 10. HP: 24/46 MP: 11/11
  4813 | D:8      | Noticed Erica
  4821 | D:8      | Killed Erica
  4821 | D:8      | Reached skill level 13 in Staves
  4972 | D:8      | Reached ** piety under Cheibriados
  5084 | D:8      | Noticed an angel
  5128 | D:9      | Noticed flyingpapaya's ghost (novice VSBe)
  5139 | D:9      | HP: 23/46 [flyingpapaya's ghost (12)]
  5140 | D:9      | HP: 10/46 [flyingpapaya's ghost (14)]
  5302 | D:9      | Found a staircase to the Lair.
  5306 | Lair:1   | Entered Level 1 of the Lair of Beasts
  5365 | D:10     | Entered Level 10 of the Dungeon
  5400 | D:10     | HP: 23/46 [ogre/giant spiked club (13)]
  5483 | D:10     | Found Zyulaf's Antique Weapon Shop.
  5699 | D:10     | Reached *** piety under Cheibriados
  5734 | D:10     | Reached skill level 14 in Staves
  5756 | D:10     | Noticed Maurice
  5767 | D:10     | Killed Maurice
  6032 | D:10     | Noticed Urug
  6038 | D:10     | HP: 20/46 [Urug/great sword (11)]
  6045 | D:10     | HP: 8/46 [Urug/great sword (14)]
  6049 | D:10     | HP: 2/46 [Urug/great sword (7)]
  6051 | D:10     | Killed Urug
  6051 | D:10     | Reached skill level 1 in Armour
  6051 | D:10     | Reached skill level 1 in Invocations
  6051 | D:10     | Reached XP level 11. HP: 3/51 MP: 5/13
  6273 | D:11     | Noticed a hill giant
  6278 | D:11     | HP: 23/51 [hill giant/giant club (24)]
  6282 | D:11     | Killed a hill giant
  6362 | D:11     | Noticed a centaur warrior
  6375 | D:11     | Killed a centaur warrior
  6424 | D:11     | Noticed a centaur warrior
  6545 | D:11     | Killed a centaur warrior
  6664 | D:11     | HP: 25/53 [cyclops (6)]
  6735 | D:11     | Reached **** piety under Cheibriados
  6745 | D:11     | HP: 27/54 [yak (4)]
  6997 | D:11     | HP: 19/54 [white ugly thing (21)]
  7222 | D:11     | Noticed a hill giant
  7231 | D:11     | Killed a hill giant
  7231 | D:11     | Reached skill level 5 in Fighting
  7421 | D:11     | Gained mutation: You regenerate. [Vine Stalker growth]
  7421 | D:11     | Reached XP level 12. HP: 60/60 MP: 16/16
  7505 | D:11     | Reached skill level 5 in Dodging
  7505 | D:11     | Reached skill level 5 in Invocations
  7532 | D:11     | HP: 30/60 [poisoned by a centaur]
  7537 | D:11     | HP: 27/60 [poisoned by a centaur]
  7542 | D:11     | HP: 26/60 [poisoned by a centaur]
  7548 | D:11     | HP: 26/60 [poisoned by a centaur]
  7553 | D:11     | HP: 26/60 [poisoned by a centaur]
  7559 | D:11     | HP: 28/60 [poisoned by a centaur]
  7564 | D:11     | HP: 30/60 [poisoned by a centaur]
  7697 | D:12     | Reached ***** piety under Cheibriados
  7798 | D:12     | Found Orruh's Assorted Antiques.
  7850 | D:12     | HP: 25/60 [slime creature (8)]
  8028 | D:12     | Found a staircase to the Orcish Mines.
  8646 | Lair:1   | Noticed a five-headed hydra
  8657 | Lair:1   | Killed a five-headed hydra
  8690 | Lair:1   | Reached skill level 5 in Armour
  8963 | Lair:1   | HP: 27/60 [porcupine's spines (5)]
  9663 | Lair:3   | Identified a scroll of acquirement
 10074 | Lair:3   | Reached ****** piety under Cheibriados
 10564 | Lair:4   | Found a staircase to the Shoals.
 10577 | Lair:4   | Reached XP level 13. HP: 48/66 MP: 19/19
 10891 | Lair:5   | Noticed Maud
 10897 | Lair:5   | HP: 31/67 [Maud/eveningstar of protection (12)]
 10902 | Lair:5   | HP: 25/67 [Maud/eveningstar of protection (6)]
 10903 | Lair:5   | Killed Maud
 11034 | Lair:6   | Found a labyrinth entrance.
 11043 | Lab      | Entered a labyrinth
 11332 | Lab      | Noticed a minotaur
 11337 | Lab      | Killed a minotaur
 11520 | Lair:7   | HP: 30/68 [seven-headed hydra (7)]
 11683 | Lair:8   | Entered Level 8 of the Lair of Beasts
 11842 | Lair:8   | HP: 32/69 [seven-headed hydra (8)]
 11845 | Lair:8   | HP: 15/69 [eight-headed hydra (3)]
 11853 | Lair:8   | HP: 15/69 [crocodile (3)]
 11862 | Lair:8   | HP: 26/69 [elephant (4)]
 11872 | Lair:8   | HP: 33/69 [elephant (4)]
 11874 | Lair:8   | Reached XP level 14. HP: 36/74 MP: 21/21
 12002 | Lair:8   | HP: 32/74 [death yak (8)]
 12004 | Lair:8   | HP: 12/74 [death yak (8)]
 12216 | Lair:8   | HP: 29/75 [death yak (12)]
 12222 | Lair:8   | HP: 17/75 [death yak (11)]
 12334 | Lair:8   | HP: 32/75 [death yak (13)]
 12339 | Lair:8   | HP: 11/75 [death yak (12)]
 12344 | Lair:8   | HP: 7/75 [death yak (2)]
 12354 | Lair:8   | HP: 12/75 [death yak (3)]
 12356 | Lair:8   | HP: 2/75 [death yak (6)]
 12580 | Lair:8   | HP: 36/75 [death yak (9)]
 12584 | Lair:8   | Reached skill level 1 in Evocations
 12701 | Lair:8   | HP: 31/76 [catoblepas (18)]
 13211 | Lair:5   | Reached XP level 15. HP: 75/80 MP: 23/23
 13217 | Lair:5   | Reached skill level 10 in Fighting
 13655 | Lair:4   | Found a hole to the Spider Nest.
 13912 | Orc:1    | Entered Level 1 of the Orcish Mines
 14003 | Orc:1    | Found a dark tunnel.
 14049 | Volcano  | Entered a volcano
 14292 | Orc:2    | Found Soagodgh's Distillery.
 14302 | Orc:2    | Bought a potion of magic for 80 gold pieces
 14302 | Orc:2    | Bought a potion of curing for 30 gold pieces
 14302 | Orc:2    | Bought a potion of cancellation for 80 gold pieces
 14302 | Orc:2    | Bought a potion of agility for 40 gold pieces
 14310 | Orc:2    | Learned a level 1 spell: Apportation
 14312 | Orc:2    | Learned a level 1 spell: Animate Skeleton
 14315 | Orc:2    | Learned a level 2 spell: Blink
 14318 | Orc:2    | Learned a level 2 spell: Repel Missiles
 14323 | Orc:2    | Learned a level 4 spell: Passage of Golubria
 15047 | Orc:3    | Found a roughly hewn altar of Beogh.
 15063 | Orc:3    | Found a frozen archway.
 15100 | IceCv    | Entered an ice cave
 15340 | IceCv    | Found an ancient bone altar of Kikubaaqudgha.
 15549 | IceCv    | HP: 40/81 [troll simulacrum (11)]
 15552 | IceCv    | HP: 9/81 [troll simulacrum (14)]
 16560 | Orc:4    | Entered Level 4 of the Orcish Mines
 16617 | Orc:4    | Reached skill level 5 in Evocations
 16885 | Orc:4    | Found Gujiamp's Antique Weapon Shoppe.
 16891 | Orc:4    | Found a staircase to the Elven Halls.
 16991 | Orc:4    | Found Caveag's General Store.
 17005 | Orc:4    | Bought a potion of curing for 48 gold pieces
 17005 | Orc:4    | Bought a scroll of identify for 32 gold pieces
 17011 | Orc:4    | Found Futum's Book Shoppe.
 17071 | Orc:4    | Found Niqin's Antique Armour Shop.
 17152 | Orc:4    | Reached skill level 10 in Dodging
 17718 | Spider:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Spider Nest
 17894 | D:10     | Bought a dazzling blowgun for 270 gold pieces
 17894 | D:10     | Identified the cursed +0 blowgun "Qak Fori" {evade, rF- rC+ MP+9} (You bought it in a shop on level 10 of the Dungeon)
 17895 | D:10     | we
 17978 | D:12     | Bought a crooked silver wand for 104 gold pieces
 17978 | D:12     | Bought 2 potions of curing for 156 gold pieces
 17978 | D:12     | Bought a lantern of shadows for 520 gold pieces
 17978 | D:12     | Bought a potion of resistance for 260 gold pieces
 18282 | Spider:2 | Reached skill level 10 in Armour
 18282 | Spider:2 | Reached skill level 1 in Spellcasting
 18400 | Spider:4 | Entered Level 4 of the Spider Nest
 18524 | Spider:4 | Reached XP level 16. HP: 62/87 MP: 21/24
 18820 | Spider:4 | Got a gossamer rune of Zot
 18997 | Shoals:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Shoals
 19100 | Shoals:2 | Reached skill level 1 in Air Magic
 19108 | Shoals:2 | Found Quveitt's Assorted Antiques.
 19116 | Shoals:2 | Bought a scroll of identify for 56 gold pieces
 19116 | Shoals:2 | Bought a scroll of identify for 56 gold pieces
 19116 | Shoals:2 | Bought a potion of agility for 112 gold pieces
 19127 | Shoals:2 | Reached skill level 1 in Charms
 19189 | Shoals:3 | Reached skill level 5 in Spellcasting
 19229 | Shoals:4 | Entered Level 4 of the Shoals
 19278 | Shoals:4 | Noticed Ilsuiw
 19323 | Shoals:4 | Killed Ilsuiw
 19414 | Shoals:4 | HP: 42/88 [snapping turtle (9)]
 19420 | Shoals:4 | HP: 36/88 [snapping turtle (5)]
 19428 | Shoals:4 | HP: 43/88 [wind drake/the air (5)]
 19530 | Shoals:4 | HP: 39/88 [merfolk impaler/trident of venom (12)]
 19533 | Shoals:4 | HP: 19/88 [merfolk impaler/trident of piercing (1)]
 19538 | Shoals:4 | HP: 18/88 [poisoned by a merfolk impaler]
 19543 | Shoals:4 | HP: 17/88 [poisoned by a merfolk impaler]
 19548 | Shoals:4 | HP: 19/88 [poisoned by a merfolk impaler]
 19554 | Shoals:4 | HP: 21/88 [poisoned by a merfolk impaler]
 19559 | Shoals:4 | HP: 27/88 [poisoned by a merfolk impaler]
 19564 | Shoals:4 | HP: 29/88 [poisoned by a merfolk impaler]
 19569 | Shoals:4 | HP: 20/88 [poisoned by a merfolk impaler]
 19575 | Shoals:4 | HP: 22/88 [poisoned by a merfolk impaler]
 19581 | Shoals:4 | HP: 25/88 [poisoned by a merfolk impaler]
 19587 | Shoals:4 | HP: 25/88 [poisoned by a merfolk impaler]
 19592 | Shoals:4 | HP: 21/88 [poisoned by a merfolk impaler]
 19598 | Shoals:4 | HP: 26/88 [poisoned by a merfolk impaler]
 19607 | Shoals:4 | HP: 35/88 [poisoned by a merfolk impaler]
 19613 | Shoals:4 | HP: 42/88 [poisoned by a merfolk impaler]
 19689 | Shoals:4 | Reached XP level 17. HP: 54/93 MP: 26/26
 19836 | Shoals:4 | Reached skill level 1 in Translocations
 20026 | Shoals:4 | Got a barnacled rune of Zot
 20491 | D:9      | Found a white marble altar of Elyvilon.
 20746 | D:13     | Found a gate to the Vaults.
 20837 | D:13     | Noticed Rupert
 20846 | D:13     | Killed Rupert
 21476 | Vaults:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Vaults
 22211 | D:12     | Learned a level 5 spell: Phase Shift
 22471 | Vaults:1 | Found Hoeniosk's Book Boutique.
 22673 | Vaults:1 | HP: 40/94 [ogre/giant club[an ironheart preserver] (11)]
 22678 | Vaults:1 | HP: 37/94 [poisoned by a wolf spider]
 22683 | Vaults:1 | HP: 35/94 [poisoned by a wolf spider]
 22688 | Vaults:1 | HP: 28/94 [poisoned by a wolf spider]
 22693 | Vaults:1 | Reached skill level 5 in Translocations
 22694 | Vaults:1 | HP: 28/94 [poisoned by a wolf spider]
 22699 | Vaults:1 | HP: 30/94 [poisoned by a wolf spider]
 22704 | Vaults:1 | HP: 33/94 [poisoned by a wolf spider]
 22709 | Vaults:1 | HP: 39/94 [poisoned by a wolf spider]
 22716 | Vaults:1 | HP: 46/94 [poisoned by a wolf spider]
 22767 | Vaults:1 | Found Qamankem's Distillery.
 22786 | Vaults:1 | HP: 39/94 [white very ugly thing (15)]
 22788 | Vaults:1 | Reached XP level 18. HP: 42/99 MP: 29/29
 22791 | Vaults:1 | HP: 40/99 [sphinx (2)]
 22798 | Vaults:1 | HP: 35/99 [something/puff of flame (7)]
 22803 | Vaults:1 | HP: 41/99 [something (1)]
 22807 | Vaults:1 | Found Dehosyxt's Assorted Antiques.
 22823 | Vaults:1 | Bought a scroll of teleportation for 102 gold pieces
 22823 | Vaults:1 | Bought a scroll of enchant weapon for 255 gold pieces
 22833 | Vaults:1 | Found Reumil's Food Shop.
 22852 | Vaults:1 | Bought a potion of might for 60 gold pieces
 22852 | Vaults:1 | Bought a potion of resistance for 150 gold pieces
 22895 | Vaults:1 | Found Baniugh's Book Boutique.
 23077 | Vaults:1 | Found Ruybonygh's Magic Scroll Shoppe.
 23085 | Vaults:1 | Bought a scroll of teleportation for 39 gold pieces
 23085 | Vaults:1 | Bought a scroll of blinking for 97 gold pieces
 23085 | Vaults:1 | Bought a scroll of teleportation for 39 gold pieces
 24309 | Vaults:2 | HP: 47/100 [boulder beetle (glowing shapeshifter) (5)]
 24869 | Vaults:3 | HP: 49/100 [vault warden/uncursed war axe (3)]
 24871 | Vaults:3 | Reached XP level 19. HP: 49/105 MP: 24/30
 24875 | Vaults:3 | HP: 33/105 [poisoned by a vault warden]
 24875 | Vaults:3 | HP: 15/105 [stone giant (18)]
 24876 | Vaults:3 | HP: 5/105 [stone giant (11)]
 24881 | Vaults:3 | HP: 6/105 [poisoned by a vault warden]
 24886 | Vaults:3 | HP: 9/105 [poisoned by a vault warden]
 24893 | Vaults:3 | HP: 15/105 [poisoned by a vault warden]
 24898 | Vaults:3 | wtf lol
 24900 | Vaults:3 | HP: 12/105 [poisoned by a vault warden]
 24906 | Vaults:2 | HP: 23/105 [poisoned by a vault warden]
 24912 | Vaults:2 | HP: 30/105 [poisoned by a vault warden]
 24918 | Vaults:2 | HP: 36/105 [poisoned by a vault warden]
 25076 | Vaults:3 | Gained mutation: You are frail (-10% HP). [a shining eye]
 25079 | Vaults:3 | Lost mutation: You are frail (-10% HP). [potion of cure mutation]
 25537 | Vaults:3 | Found a staircase to the Crypt.
 26227 | Vaults:4 | Reached skill level 10 in Translocations
 26345 | Vaults:4 | Reached XP level 20. HP: 112/112 MP: 31/31
 26881 | Vaults:4 | HP: 45/112 [yaktaur captain/bolt (31)]
 27782 | D:4      | Bought the +1 pair of boots "Xoug" {Int+3 Stlth+} for 307 gold pieces
 28177 | Elf:1    | Entered Level 1 of the Elven Halls
 28349 | Elf:1    | Noticed Agnes
 28356 | Elf:1    | Killed Agnes
 28502 | Elf:2    | Noticed Roxanne
 28564 | Elf:3    | Entered Level 3 of the Elven Halls
 28611 | Elf:3    | Reached skill level 15 in Fighting
 28651 | Elf:3    | Got a jewelled cloak
 28652 | Elf:3    | Identified the +1 cloak of the Guilds {-Tele rPois MR+} (You acquired it on level 3 of the Elven Halls)
 28656 | Elf:3    | shit
 28657 | Elf:3    | Found a magical portal.
 28662 | WizLab   | Entered The Roulette of Golubria
 28666 | WizLab   | Found a corrupted altar of Lugonu.
 28670 | WizLab   | !
 28672 | WizLab   | need
 28672 | WizLab   | omfg
 29074 | WizLab   | Identified Golubria's Incunabulum of Displacement and Enhancements
 29080 | WizLab   | Identified the Reference Book on the Traveller
 29125 | WizLab   | Got a translucent cloak
 29136 | WizLab   | Identified the cursed +0 cloak of the Jolly Wonders {MP+9} (You found it in a wizard's laboratory)
 29141 | WizLab   | Got a jewelled cloak
 29152 | WizLab   | Identified the +2 cloak of the King of the Hill {rC- rN+++ Str+3 Dex-4} (You found it in a wizard's laboratory)
 29152 | WizLab   | l
 29252 | Elf:3    | HP: 41/113 [deep elf annihilator/crystal spear (33)]
 29348 | Elf:3    | Got a clouded glass ring
 29355 | Elf:3    | Identified the ring of Atisoppe {rC- rN++ MR+ MP+9 Str+4} (You took it off a deep elf master archer on level 3 of the Elven Halls)
 29424 | Elf:3    | Reached XP level 21. HP: 103/117 MP: 32/32
 29605 | Elf:3    | Got a shimmering plate armour
 29606 | Elf:3    | Identified the +9 plate armour of Limited Liability {Str+6 Slay+3} (You took it off a deep elf blademaster on level 3 of the Elven Halls)
 29644 | Elf:3    | Identified the Handbook of Lightness
 29714 | Elf:3    | Learned a level 3 spell: Spectral Weapon
 29718 | Elf:3    | Learned a level 3 spell: Regeneration
 29721 | Elf:3    | Learned a level 2 spell: Song of Slaying
 29787 | Elf:3    | Found Wimu's Armour Shoppe.
 29795 | Elf:3    | Bought a +1 hat of magic resistance for 208 gold pieces
 30273 | Vaults:5 | Entered Level 5 of the Vaults
 30295 | Vaults:4 | Reached skill level 1 in Hexes
 30493 | Vaults:5 | Paralysed by a hornet for 3 turns
 30509 | Vaults:5 | Reached skill level 1 in Necromancy
 30587 | Vaults:5 | HP: 53/118 [deep elf high priest/a malign offering (16)]
 30678 | Vaults:5 | Reached skill level 5 in Charms
 30733 | Vaults:5 | Got a coiled steel ring
 30735 | Vaults:5 | Identified the ring "Veast" {+Fly rElec rF- rC+ Int+7} (You found it on level 5 of the Vaults)
 30805 | Vaults:5 | Reached XP level 22. HP: 72/123 MP: 33/33
 31107 | Vaults:5 | Got a silver rune of Zot
 31158 | Vaults:5 | Reached skill level 5 in Hexes
 31179 | Vaults:5 | Reached skill level 15 in Dodging
 31314 | Vaults:5 | HP: 54/123 [titan (26)]
 31756 | D:14     | Reached skill level 16 in Fighting
 31765 | D:15     | Entered Level 15 of the Dungeon
 31945 | D:15     | Noticed Nessos
 31950 | D:15     | Killed Nessos
 31997 | D:15     | Noticed Louise
 32006 | D:15     | Killed Louise
 32330 | D:15     | Reached skill level 5 in Necromancy
 32350 | D:15     | Found a staircase to the Depths.
 32360 | Depths:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Depths
 32447 | Depths:2 | Reached skill level 15 in Armour
 32636 | Depths:2 | Reached XP level 23. HP: 126/128 MP: 34/34
 32775 | Depths:3 | Found a gateway to Hell.
 32791 | Depths:3 | Noticed Boris
 32807 | Depths:3 | Killed Boris
 32915 | Depths:3 | Noticed Nikola
 32923 | Depths:3 | Killed Nikola
 32979 | Depths:3 | Got a brightly glowing tin amulet
 33144 | Depths:4 | Reached skill level 10 in Evocations
 33410 | Depths:4 | Found a glowing golden altar of the Shining One.
 33583 | Depths:5 | Entered Level 5 of the Depths
 33677 | Depths:5 | Identified the amulet of Jeqigh {Spirit rPois} (You took it off a yaktaur on level 3 of the Depths)
 33727 | Depths:5 | Noticed a juggernaut
 33734 | Depths:5 | Killed a juggernaut
 33773 | Depths:5 | Found a gate to the Realm of Zot.
 33874 | Zot:1    | Entered Level 1 of the Realm of Zot
 33882 | Zot:1    | Noticed a shard shrike
 33900 | Zot:1    | Reached XP level 24. HP: 95/135 MP: 34/34
 33907 | Zot:1    | Killed a shard shrike
 33954 | Zot:1    | HP: 64/135 [acid (10)]
 34087 | Zot:1    | Got a pair of ichor-stained gloves
 34088 | Zot:1    | Identified the +2 pair of gloves of the Wasteland {Int+2} (You acquired it on level 1 of the Realm of Zot)
 34179 | Zot:2    | HP: 61/135 [black draconian scorcher/fireball (11)]
 34288 | Zot:2    | Reached skill level 10 in Charms
 34429 | Zot:1    | Reached skill level 17 in Fighting
 34627 | Zot:2    | Noticed an orb of fire
 34627 | Zot:2    | Gained mutation: You are dopey. (Int -2) [an orb of fire]
 34627 | Zot:2    | Gained mutation: Armour fits poorly on your strangely shaped body. [an orb of fire]
 34628 | Zot:2    | Gained mutation: Scrolls take you a little longer to read. [an orb of fire]
 34644 | Zot:2    | Killed an orb of fire
 34660 | Zot:2    | HP: 65/136 [something (8)]
 35047 | Zot:3    | Reached XP level 25. HP: 121/140 MP: 34/34
 35160 | Zot:4    | Noticed an orb of fire
 35199 | Zot:5    | Entered Level 5 of the Realm of Zot
 35285 | Zot:4    | HP: 64/141 [acid (10)]
 35357 | Zot:4    | Lost mutation: Scrolls take you a little longer to read. [potion of cure mutation]
 35357 | Zot:4    | Lost mutation: Armour fits poorly on your strangely shaped body. [potion of cure mutation]
 35357 | Zot:4    | Lost mutation: You are dopey. (Int -2) [potion of cure mutation]
 35466 | Zot:5    | HP: 70/141 [poisoned by a golden dragon (poison gas)]
 35471 | Zot:4    | HP: 64/141 [poisoned by a golden dragon (poison gas)]
 35476 | Zot:4    | HP: 62/141 [poisoned by a golden dragon (poison gas)]
 35481 | Zot:4    | HP: 61/141 [poisoned by a golden dragon (poison gas)]
 35486 | Zot:4    | HP: 62/141 [poisoned by a golden dragon (poison gas)]
 35491 | Zot:4    | HP: 64/141 [poisoned by a golden dragon (poison gas)]
 35496 | Zot:4    | HP: 66/141 [poisoned by a golden dragon (poison gas)]
 35501 | Zot:4    | HP: 70/141 [poisoned by a golden dragon (poison gas)]
 35517 | Zot:4    | Noticed an orb of fire
 35521 | Zot:4    | HP: 67/141 [orb of fire/bolt of fire (10)]
 35521 | Zot:4    | Gained mutation: Your magical capacity is low (-10% MP). [an orb of fire]
 35526 | Zot:4    | HP: 69/141 [orb of fire/fireball (2)]
 35531 | Zot:4    | HP: 64/141 [orb of fire] (4)]
 35536 | Zot:4    | HP: 63/141 [orb of fire] (4)]
 35540 | Zot:4    | Killed an orb of fire
 35542 | Zot:4    | HP: 58/142 [poisoned by a golden dragon (poison gas)]
 35548 | Zot:4    | HP: 65/142 [poisoned by a golden dragon (poison gas)]
 35868 | Zot:5    | HP: 71/142 [poisoned by a golden dragon (poison gas)]
 35873 | Zot:5    | HP: 71/142 [poisoned by a golden dragon (poison gas)]
 35876 | Zot:5    | HP: 23/142 [??? (15)]
 35881 | Zot:5    | HP: 25/142 [poisoned by a golden dragon (poison gas)]
 35886 | Zot:5    | HP: 28/142 [poisoned by a golden dragon (poison gas)]
 35892 | Zot:5    | HP: 33/142 [poisoned by a golden dragon (poison gas)]
 35898 | Zot:5    | HP: 39/142 [poisoned by a golden dragon (poison gas)]
 35904 | Zot:5    | HP: 46/142 [poisoned by a golden dragon (poison gas)]
 35910 | Zot:5    | HP: 60/142 [poisoned by a golden dragon (poison gas)]
 36102 | Zot:5    | Reached skill level 18 in Fighting
 36155 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
 36156 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
 36156 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
 36161 | Zot:5    | Gained mutation: You tend to lose your temper in combat. [an orb of fire]
 36164 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
 36171 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
 36177 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
 36264 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
 36264 | Zot:5    | Gained mutation: Your magical capacity is very low (-20% MP). [an orb of fire]
 36282 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
 36282 | Zot:5    | Reached XP level 26. HP: 149/149 MP: 27/27
 36378 | Zot:5    | Lost mutation: You tend to lose your temper in combat. [potion of cure mutation]
 36378 | Zot:5    | Lost mutation: Your magical capacity is very low (-20% MP). [potion of cure mutation]
 36378 | Zot:5    | Lost mutation: Your magical capacity is low (-10% MP). [potion of cure mutation]
 36442 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
 36448 | Zot:5    | Gained mutation: You are clumsy. (Dex -2) [an orb of fire]
 36452 | Zot:5    | HP: 65/149 [orb of fire/fireball (38)]
 36455 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
 36458 | Zot:5    | HP: 58/149 [poisoned by a green draconian (poison gas)]
 36464 | Zot:5    | HP: 73/149 [poisoned by a green draconian (poison gas)]
 36478 | Zot:5    | Got the Orb of Zot
 36787 | Depths:4 | Reached skill level 19 in Fighting
 36906 | Depths:2 | Noticed Utupn the pandemonium lord
 36917 | Depths:2 | Killed Utupn the pandemonium lord
 37026 | D:15     | Noticed Ciusuecs the pandemonium lord
 37035 | D:15     | HP: 51/150 [??? (34)]
 37041 | D:15     | HP: 48/150 [Ciusuecs the pandemonium lord (9)]
 37044 | D:15     | Killed Ciusuecs the pandemonium lord
 37466 | D:$      | Escaped with the Orb!

Vault maps used:
D:1:      mrwooster_arrival_statue_2
D:2:      old_standard_altar, first_bread
D:3:      minmay_snake_closets
D:4:      kennysheep_mini_moat, serial_shops, nicolae_shop_waterfront
D:5:      ashenzari_altar_1, serial_shops, nicolae_shop_statue_plus, shop, shop,
          dk_vineyard_3
D:6:      vehumet_statue, lemuel_temple_firewalk_marked, serial_shops,
          nicolae_shop_crystal
D:7:      lemuel_upstairs_altar, the_bakery, minmay_misc_feat_room
D:8:      grunt_temple_overflow_holy_war, basic_altar,
          roderic_digamma_sauvastika, uniq_erica, uniq_pikel,
          uniq_prince_ribbit1
D:9:      minmay_ornate_pinched, kennysheep_mini, lair_0_dummy
D:10:     serial_shops, shop_statue, minmay_bad_closet,
          hangedman_decor_riveting, uniq_urug, uniq_maurice
D:11:     minmay_diamond_stairs
D:12:     hiddenorc1_lemuel, serial_shops, nicolae_shop_overgrown_old_shop,
          minmay_misc_feat_hallway, serial_park_tiny_1
D:13:     david_vaults_3
D:14:     serial_shops, shop, minmay_misc_feat_plants
D:15:     gammafunk_enter_depths_forms, uniq_louise, uniq_nessos
Temple:   minmay_freezing_vapour_temple_12
Lair:1:   lemuel_old_faithful
Lair:2:   infiniplex_staircase_pool_2
Lair:4:   minmay_shoals_entry_centaurs, spider_nest_entry_webs
Lair:5:   lemuel_fruit_tree, wad_woods_river_01, uniq_maud
Lair:6:   slime_altar_2, lab_entry_generic, serial_bayou_shore_b,
          grunt_megastairs_4
Lair:7:   grunt_forest_stairs_basic, minivault_23, minmay_lindwurm_lava
Lair:8:   evilmike_catoblepas_cave
Shoals:2: serial_shops, shop
Shoals:3: cheibrodos_shoals_roost, serial_shops, nicolae_shop_crystal,
          abandoned_shop
Shoals:4: shoals_end_hangedman, shoal_ilsuiw
Spider:1: nicolae_spider_mines_3, guppyfry_wasp_nest,
          hangedman_spider_tarantella_strand
Spider:2: spiders_nest_spider_trap
Spider:3: cheibrodos_spider_creepycove, spiders_nest_ghost_moth_duel,
          nicolae_spider_cling_ruins, uniq_azrael
Spider:4: grunt_spider_rune_circles, nicolae_spider_ant_collections
Orc:1:    enter_volcano_2
Orc:2:    lemuel_ogre_cave, serial_shops, shop_fountains
Orc:3:    portal_ice_cave_entry_imps, basic_altar, nicolae_orc_pool_cavern
Orc:4:    grunt_orc_gardens, grunt_orc_garden, grunt_orc_garden,
          grunt_orc_garden, grunt_orc_garden
Elf:1:    eino_elf_arrival_shootout, minmay_elf_necromancy, uniq_agnes
Elf:2:    grunt_megastairs_2, uniq_saint_roka, uniq_roxanne
Elf:3:    minmay_elf_hall_x, serial_shops, nicolae_shop_trees,
          mu_enter_wizlab_1, st_stairs_11, solitary_fountain,
          basic_stair_grate_trap
Vaults:1: nicolae_vaults_angled_halls, hangedman_vaults_hard_town_square,
          hangedman_vaults_restitches, vaults_room_door_ring,
          ontoclasm_vaults_gateway, ontoclasm_vaults_idyll,
          nicolae_vaults_windows_and_doors_thing,
          nicolae_vaults_ring_of_whatevers, vaults_room_semicircle,
          nicolae_vaults_little_ls, serial_shops, shop, shop, shop
Vaults:2: st_star, grunt_vaults_swirl, v_misc_23, vaults_dpeg_cross,
          vaults_room_grid, nicolae_vaults_little_squares_4,
          ontoclasm_vaults_ring_square, v_misc_10, hangedman_vaults_trim
Vaults:3: v_misc_28, nicolae_vaults_arrows, vaults_mumra_hex, v_alt_pattern_3,
          hangedman_vaults_hat, minmay_crypt_entry_simple_statues,
          hangedman_vaults_unwind, v_misc_13, hangedman_vaults_nails
Vaults:4: v_misc_3, ontoclasm_vaults_pinch, ontoclasm_vaults_fault,
          nicolae_vaults_border_crossing, v_pattern_3, vaults_dpeg_encased_lava
Vaults:5: serial_shops
Depths:1: enter_ziggurat_c, grunt_decor_one_mirror, pf_hell_entry_tar_river,
          serial_bayou_lake_a, serial_bayou_shore_b, uniq_aizul
Depths:2: hangedman_crystal_crosses_colossus, hell_entry, serial_shops
Depths:3: grunt_twist_and_shout, rand_demon_pan_entry_9,
          hangedman_decor_slide_cut, hell_entry, minmay_staircase_statues,
          uniq_nikola, uniq_boris
Depths:4: evilmike_silver_temple, hell_entry, hangedman_abyss_entry_splay,
          hex_intersection, tso_altar, infiniplex_staircase_trident
Depths:5: grunt_zot_entry_funnels, hangedman_glass_teeth, serial_shops, shop,
          hangedman_geh_valley
Zot:1:    hangedman_zot_spectrum
Zot:2:    nicolae_moth_party, st_stairs_7, grunt_megastairs_5
Zot:4:    grunt_zot_stairs_overgrown, st_single_dragon_hoard_1,
          hangedman_zot_diagonal_lockstep, st_stairs_10, nrook_zot_tub
Lab:      labyrinth_skeletal_remains, nicolae_lab_very_dead_end
IceCv:    ice_cave_small_necro
Volcano:  volcano_pools
WizLab:   wizlab_golubria

Action                   |  1- 3 |  4- 6 |  7- 9 | 10-12 | 13-15 | 16-18 | 19-21 | 22-24 | 25-27 || total
-------------------------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------++-------
Melee: Quarterstaff      |    43 |   144 |   328 |   577 |       |       |       |       |       ||  1092
       Lajatang          |       |       |       |    47 |   942 |  1087 |  1086 |  1009 |   472 ||  4643
 Fire: Blowgun           |       |       |       |       |     6 |    11 |       |       |       ||    17
Throw: Throwing net      |       |       |     6 |       |       |       |       |       |       ||     6
 Cast: Repel Missiles    |       |       |       |       |       |     4 |     6 |     1 |     2 ||    13
       Blink             |       |       |       |       |       |       |     2 |       |     1 ||     3
       Phase Shift       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |     1 |     2 ||     4
       Regeneration      |       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |     6 |    11 ||    18
       Song of Slaying   |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     2 |       ||     2
       Spectral Weapon   |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |       ||     1
       Passage of Golubr |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |       ||     1
       Apportation       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     7 ||     7
Invok: Bend Time         |       |       |       |     7 |    28 |    16 |    11 |     9 |     6 ||    77
       Slouch            |       |       |       |       |     3 |     5 |     1 |    11 |     1 ||    21
       Temporal Distorti |       |       |       |       |     4 |     6 |     6 |     4 |     1 ||    21
       Step From Time    |       |       |       |       |       |       |     3 |       |       ||     3
 Abil: Evoke Teleportati |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |     2 |       |       ||     3
Evoke: Wand              |       |       |     4 |     4 |     6 |     5 |     3 |     4 |     4 ||    30
  Use: Scroll            |       |       |     3 |    25 |    16 |     7 |    18 |    14 |     8 ||    91
       Potion            |       |       |       |       |     1 |     1 |     3 |     3 |    10 ||    18
 Stab: Held in net/web   |       |       |     3 |       |       |       |       |       |       ||     3
       Invisible         |       |       |       |       |     8 |     5 |       |     8 |       ||    21
       Distracted        |       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |       |       ||     1
  Eat: Chunk             |       |     2 |     9 |    13 |    14 |    12 |     8 |     5 |       ||    63
       Fruit             |       |       |     1 |       |       |       |       |       |       ||     1
       Meat ration       |       |       |       |       |     2 |       |     2 |     2 |     3 ||     9
       Royal jelly       |       |       |       |       |     1 |       |       |       |       ||     1
       Pizza             |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |     1 |     1 |       ||     3
       Bread ration      |       |       |       |       |       |     2 |       |       |     1 ||     3

It isn't MiGl but you get the idea. Just hold down buttons until you win and don't train any spells you wouldn't normally.
remove food

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 13th October 2015, 20:57

Thanks for all your input. It'll probably be a while until I try Chei again, but I'm sure I'll do it with a more tanky character the next time. And I'll have to remember to actually use Bend Time.

Cocytus Succeeder

Post Wednesday, 14th October 2015, 05:29

tabstorm wrote: don't train any spells you wouldn't normally.

I don't agree on this part: with chei stat you can easily plate-cast up to lv.6 spells very early, I believe it's better to get some more spells than overtrain armour or dodging over 20ish when your defences are already very high etcetera.
Plus a wider range of spells are useful, as you'll have high spellpower, so things not worthy with melee brutes suddenly become very good (like e.g. conjurations).

Here's my last chei char - died because why I should end that game.
http://underhound.eu:81/crawl/morgue/na ... 223447.txt
http://crawl.xtahua.com/crawl/morgue/na ... 233153.txt
Two jokes char: lv.9 spell with 4 runes in plate or fda. [tavern mode=ON} And bad species, Mi and HO can't cast things![tavern mode = OFF}

Crypt Cleanser

Post Thursday, 15th October 2015, 01:31

I find chei very easy in late (not very late) game. Just move away or hold position in the early levels or use a magic background that has some sort of area control. The trick is to avoid TAB and even auto-explore.

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner