Sprint: Violet keep and kraken

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Shoals Surfer

Post Sunday, 20th September 2015, 15:58

Sprint: Violet keep and kraken

Can anyone tell me, what is the rationale for putting a kraken between the entry point and the altars on the Violet keep sprint?

Used to be croc/alligator, which was appropriately challenging, with the kraken guarding the big loot room past the altars. Kraken seems too hard here, unless I am missing something. I almost killed it with a legendary deck of summoning, but those don't pop up in the shops very often. It is possible to kill it with some luck. But there is already way too much dependence on luck with this map, you need to open the right doors from the start or you are likely dead. Why the change?

For this message the author MrPlanck has received thanks:
neil

Dungeon Master

Post Sunday, 20th September 2015, 16:41

Re: Sprint: Violet keep and kraken

MrPlanck wrote:Can anyone tell me, what is the rationale for putting a kraken between the entry point and the altars on the Violet keep sprint?

It was a bug: when baby alligators were removed, the MONS: list and the map were adjusted, but not the SHUFFLE, so the kraken took the place of the baby alligator in the shuffle with Menkaure and the crocodile.

Fixed in trunk, thanks!

Shoals Surfer

Post Monday, 21st September 2015, 15:27

Re: Sprint: Violet keep and kraken

neil wrote:
MrPlanck wrote:Can anyone tell me, what is the rationale for putting a kraken between the entry point and the altars on the Violet keep sprint?

It was a bug: when baby alligators were removed, the MONS: list and the map were adjusted, but not the SHUFFLE, so the kraken took the place of the baby alligator in the shuffle with Menkaure and the crocodile.

Fixed in trunk, thanks!

Great! Thanks Neil.

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner